Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 04:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

morning everyone

6 days

what if Klaus mangaes to break the curse and then sires both caroline and tyler into ware-vamps that would bond them together forever

Last edited by andsoitis; 04-22-2011 at 04:49 AM
Old 04-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Woah, so much negativity even in the TC thread!! (eta: that is, reading back on some posts) Let's not get all riled up about an episode based on a promo. Promos can be manipulated in many ways, and remember that not all scenes in the promos even make it to the episode itself.

I don't know why almost the ENTIRE Internet world is always so pessimistic. I for one think that Tyler/Caroline will have great scenes in the upcoming episodes, that he will not die, and that their relationship will continue into Season 3. People tend to forget the build-up for Tyler/Caroline this season. They've been intended for a long time, and no, I don't think the writers put so much effort into them just to bring back Tyler for two episodes, and kill him and the Tyler/Caroline relationship.

I just hate reading so many negative comments everywhere I go.

IA. I am trying to steer clear because I don't think Tyler will die. And I'm holding out for some good T/C scenes. I still think it can happen. I just don't see the whole C2E2 as some conspiracy where they just lied about everything.

But, even if it does suck, I'll probably still watch season 3, and just be less enthused about it.

For now, let's just focus on the fact that hopefully Caroline will see what a scum bucket Matt is and that Tyler is back.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah i´m gonna watch these last 3 episodes with hope in my heart and then i´ll reassess where i´m at with the show
Old 04-22-2011, 07:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitis (View Post)
morning everyone

6 days

what if Klaus mangaes to break the curse and then sires both caroline and tyler into ware-vamps that would bond them together forever
I haven't watched the episode yet. What exactly is the curse Klaus has? And how can they become were-vamps? I'm so confused.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Klaus's mother had an affair and got pregnant by a werewolf. But the witches made it so that his werewolf side was dormant, so he wants to break his curse so he can basically be both; a vampire-werewolf hybrid who will be unstoppable.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Honestly as funny as the whole werepire thing is, I felt like they just massively jumped the shark.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Honestly as funny as the whole werepire thing is, I felt like they just massively jumped the shark.
ITA. This show has lost a lot of originality IMO.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

This review was interesting to me, particularly this part:

Quote:
4. Klaus wants to trigger his werewolf side and start his own hybrid race. The implications of this are enormous. We're talking species domination, possibly even wiping away the human race. Then there's the factions that will no doubt rise up of pure vampires and pure werewolves fighting against hybrids. The story becomes much bigger than just Elena and the residents of Mystic Falls with Klaus wanting to start a new race.
This is a good point. There will have to be an alliance to fight against Klaus and his other werepires, but while there's plenty of vampires (and it's easy to make new ones), there are hardly any werewolves left since they're mostly extinct. If they kill Tyler (and Jules) off, where is the werewolf presence in the resistance going to come from? Random wolves? Why bother? They need a token "major" werewolf for that side to be centered on as the Salvatores (+ Elijah?) would be the leaders of the vampire faction. Tyler is the only real choice there. Presumably, he's the last of the Lockwood family blood line since his father and uncle are both dead and no other close relatives have been mentioned. So it would really fall on his shoulders.

However, assuming all werewolves have a shared genetic bloodline (not manufactured like vampires), it would also mean that Klaus is one of Tyler's ancestors in the same way that Katherine is related to Isobel and Elena. If Carol dies too (hey maybe Klaus lures him home this way), Tyler would be an orphan and Klaus might want to sire him into the land of werepires (especially if his curse doesn't lift after all). I'm assuming a current werewolf can become a vampire (and werepire), but not the other way around because you need to be of the werewolf bloodline. Plus, if they pursue any kind of Tyler/Klaus ~thing, it would be such a little clever twist on the books. But IDK. Maybe Klaus' curse breaks and he makes Matt and Jenna into werepires with a single bite.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think the writers are smart enough or even creative enough to go there.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Which part?

Did you forget they came up with the whole "werepire" thing?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't even watch last night's episode.... I was in a really terrible mood so I didn't bother watching it.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Why were you in a terrible mood?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

It was the hockey game; It may seem a little silly to you but I'm a diehard fan of the Canucks and I've watched them soar this season (breaking records left right and center) and now they are just falling apart in the Playoffs, as usual.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Awww I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm from Chicago and our sports teams ALWAYS fall apart.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Awww I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I'm from Chicago and our sports teams ALWAYS fall apart.
AHHH! It's the Chicago Blackhawks that have sent us home two years in a row! And it looks like we're at their mercy AGAIN. We HAVE TO win game 6 on Sunday and close them out! K, sorry, I'm done.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread