Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Why wouldn't we get TC scenes?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm not going to get my hopes up for heaps of TC interaction as there is so much going on but I DO HOPE that the writers give us something. I have faith that we will get at least one scene. If we do get a scene I have a feeling Matt will block it as usual.

Lets keep positive though. We don't know what's going to happen. I guess we will just have to wait and see

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

As long as Tyler is back on the show that's good for us. His final scene was him pining outside on her porch. They can't just leave it at that.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I honestly don't think Caroline forgives Matthew. I'm pretty sure so much is happening so fast. The moment she gets unchained, Tyler and Damon probably get into the fight so she doesn't really have time to tell Mutt off and then Tyler starts transforming so obviously they're going to run. I think she's a little too preoccupied to start yelling at him right at that moment.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
Why wouldn't we get TC scenes?
Because when would they have time? If I'm right about my spec, the only reason he comes home is cause something happens to his mom and presumably to kick Damon's ass (because he thinks he did it). And then he's probably about to transform very soon afterwards, so he sends the lovebirds off together. I love TC, but I don't know what's happening to Caroline. She's like getting stupider and stupider as the episodes go along. I miss the HBIC, not this version of Caroline.

They straight up LIED at C2E2. They were just telling people what they wanted to hear cause both of them were there. No wonder Candice repeats the same stuff over and over. It's a line because there's nothing to tell. And MT is just a fanboy.

Sorry guys, but I think we got played. BIG TIME.

ETA:

Actually I think Caroline gets chained up after Matt and her run away. Tyler probably has no idea what's going on. Poor thing. All this ~drama and he'll never get the girl. *SIGH*
Old 04-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Mmmm I don't know. I mean I don't think we are going to get like a crap load of TC scenes in the upcoming eps but I do think Tyler's return may have something to do with Caroline and I do think we will get some sort of interaction. Again, not like full blown scenes as there is heaps of other stuff going on but I think we will get something small. It really wouldn't make sense at all if we didn't.

I hope the writers aren't THAT stupid.

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I rewatched the promo and when Damon hits Mutt outside the cellar it's light out so it must be sunset or something and when Tyler and Damon fight it's night time. Caroline being chained has to happen first because you can see sunlight in the clip as well.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Because when would they have time? If I'm right about my spec, the only reason he comes home is cause something happens to his mom and presumably to kick Damon's ass (because he thinks he did it). And then he's probably about to transform very soon afterwards, so he sends the lovebirds off together. I love TC, but I don't know what's happening to Caroline. She's like getting stupider and stupider as the episodes go along. I miss the HBIC, not this version of Caroline.

They straight up LIED at C2E2. They were just telling people what they wanted to hear cause both of them were there. No wonder Candice repeats the same stuff over and over. It's a line because there's nothing to tell. And MT is just a fanboy.

Sorry guys, but I think we got played. BIG TIME.
I don't agree. I guess I'm not willing to lose hope until I actually see the episodes . Tyler may return because of his mother but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to repair his relationship with Caroline. As far as Caroline and Matt...like GrangerDanger said she may not have time to react to his betrayal. We don't know how it's gonna play out. Plus I believe MT when he says Tyler will try to repair the relationship. He hasn't let me down yet.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think Tyler's return is about his mom (which is fine, but they never should have tried to make it be about anything else at the C2E2 thing). He just thinks Caroline's off happy with Matt.

Quote:
I rewatched the promo and when Damon hits Mutt outside the cellar it's light out so it must be sunset or something and when Tyler and Damon fight it's night time. Caroline being chained has to happen first because you can see sunlight in the clip as well.
Damon is fighting Klaus, not Matt.

ETA: IDK TJ. First no Trevino in the finale description and then a stupid promo. It's not looking good. This show should have treated him better. He's an awesome talent and they're treating him like crap.

And honestly I don't like Klaus that much. He's hot, but ehhhh.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Damon knocks Matt out in the promo.
Master Fan

In terms of Tyler's fate in season 2, I still strongly believe he'll survive. MAINLY because of Michael's twitter comment basically confirming that by saying that he'll be BACK to Atlanta. No reason to say that unless he is in season 3.

And Michael would NOT lie to his fans.

As to Tyler and Caroline status, I'm not sure what will happen in the next few episodes.

I DO strongly believe that we will get emotional scenes with TC. Their first encounter for example will be amazing.

And if JP/KW never intended to go the TC route, why create that whole event for them? Seems strange.

Plus, with Matt betraying Caroline and especially NOT accepting her for what she is...how would that even work?

I don't know. I'm still holding out hope for some good TC scenes.

I don't think they'll hook them up right away. But I do think in season 3, we have a chance of seeing a Tyler/Caroline full on romance.

I just don't see how anyone can worry about Tyler right now after Michael Trevino was so nice in hinting at Tyler's survival on his twitter.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Master Fan

No he hits Matt with the riffle at :24. You can tell because he's wearing that hideous fur/jean jacket. Klaus has more taste than that.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)

ETA: IDK TJ. First no Trevino in the finale description and then a stupid promo. It's not looking good. This show should have treated him better. He's an awesome talent and they're treating him like crap.

And honestly I don't like Klaus that much. He's hot, but ehhhh.
Ok, I'll admit. I AM worried about the description. I don't feel like they would exclude actors who were actually in the episode. But that doesn't mean he has to die.

Klaus is very unattractive IMO. I prefer Elijah.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aren't Damon and Klaus fighting at :30 though?

Quote:
And if JP/KW never intended to go the TC route, why create that whole event for them? Seems strange.
They didn't create the event. The WB did because they wanted a presence at the Expo.

Quote:
I just don't see how anyone can worry about Tyler right now after Michael Trevino was so nice in hinting at Tyler's survival on his twitter.
He may have said that, but then he made another comment the next day when he was leaving that said something like "#iloveyouforeveratlanta"...so who knows.

I still don't know why they'd be having movie night and picnics in the square if 3 people were dead...heck if one person was dead.

MT can do way better than this show. So if that's how they're gonna treat him, I hope he finds other work. It just sucks cause he missed Pilot season.

ETA:

Quote:
I don't feel like they would exclude actors who were actually in the episode.
You're right, but on the other hand I was going through other CW descriptions and at least 2 people were left out of other episodes I know for a fact they are in. So IDK what's going on. And Candice was left out of the Masquerade description and we all know she was in the episode.

But whatever. They want to treat MT like crap, he can do way better.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

The guy Damon is fighting at :30 is not very tall and also has dark hair. That's why I think it's Tyler.

ETA: My mistake. I think at the :34 mark it's Tyler. At the :30 mark it could be Klaus' witch.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread