Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
That's what I'm thinking but that's definitely Tyler he's jumping. Maybe he tries to kill him before the full moon.

Susan, It's at the CW site.

What if the disturbing call is that Carol is dead?
ugh Damon best not harm my Tyler i hope Tyler beats him and then bites him

I´ve watched that promo so many times i´d like to see it capped and posted frame by frame

OMG that could be poor Tyler

I wonder if Tyler and Caroline can bond over not having a mother after all of this cause i don´t see how Liz is gonna figure in Carolines life and if Carol is dead as well omg our poor babies Tyler would have noone omg
Old 04-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Weird thought I just had but what if Damon is the one to knock Carol Lockwood down the stairs in order to lure Tyler home for the sacrifice??

AJ
Old 04-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax527 (View Post)
Weird thought I just had but what if Damon is the one to knock Carol Lockwood down the stairs in order to lure Tyler home for the sacrifice??
OMG, that could be
Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitis (View Post)
OMG, that could be
Damon has been known to do even more evil things than that so I wouldn't think it would be a stretch. And it didn't look like something "human" knocked her down.

All I can say is the writers would be crazy to kill off Tyler! Don't they know how many people would hunt them down???

AJ
Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax527 (View Post)
Why would he want to do that though? That would be seriously STUPID on his part. Maybe Klaus does it to lure home a werewolf? He has to know about the Lockwood Family and their curse considering he is a werepire.

At :30 that is Damon and Klaus fighting. Tyler would NEVER wear that outfit!

Honestly, I'm really not that excited anymore. I'm THRILLED for Tyler, but there's way too much Matt and it seems like Caroline doesn't care he was betraying her because they're hanging out together in the woods.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
Honestly, I'm really not that excited anymore. I'm THRILLED for Tyler, but there's way too much Matt and it seems like Caroline doesn't care he was betraying her because they're hanging out together in the woods.
I am hoping she is still being "slow" in realizing that he has betrayed her. Hopefully, by the end of the episode she will have figured it out. Come on' Caroline ditch the dud because your stud is back in town!!

AJ
Old 04-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

To tell you the truth I will be annoyed if the writers don't have Caroline pissed at Matt and Liz over the whole going behind her back thing etc...

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm starting to wonder if I completely dreamed up Tyler and Caroline's entire relationship. *SIGH* Well at least we had some beautiful episodes earlier in the season to cherish. JP is too obsessed with Matt to ever give real weight to TC's romance.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

but at .34 that seems to be tyler

I´ve no idea what is gonna happen but this is all gonna take place in like 5 hours so i doubt there will be time to have a matt smack down during 2,20 but it would be so stupid of the show to have caroline forgive him after everything she has said about not letting anyone put her in situations like that etc so i´m hopeful

well i´ve got to go to bed as it is almost 3am
Old 04-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah who knows. Maybe Klaus offs Tyler's mom and blames it on Damon. I can't see any reason why Damon would want to kill Carol Lockwood. And that will get Tyler to come back and fight with Damon. LAME.

I also hate that Tyler sends Matt and Caroline off together to hide. Of course they have to make Matt a hero even though he's betraying Caroline and conspiring behind her back.

I was really looking forward to Tyler coming home and possibly some TC, but I don't we're even gonna get anything meaningful (if we get anything at all). There's way too much stuff going on. *SIGH*
Old 04-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

When you see Caroline running away in her white jacket, is that Matt also running with her? Or could it be Tyler?

And looks like Caroline is chained or something like that. I just want for this Caroline/Matt thing to END SOON! Can't watch them together in season 3.

I want a Tyler/Caroline romance please!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

That's Matt running with her.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's Matt running away with her. And yes Caroline is chained up or whatever.

I honestly don't know about all of that....but I bet Klaus kills/maims Carol and then calls up Tyler from her cell phone and pretends to be a cop/doctor and tells Tyler, Damon killed his mother or something. That's why he just launches himself on Damon. But then they find out it was Klaus and Tyler's like WTF is a Klaus. WTF is a werepire?! But then he starts transforming or something. IDK.

I just hope they're not lame enough to have Tyler "mark" Damon for Klaus' something stupid and then he gets bit and hallucinates.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh, darn.

BUT looking on the brighter side of things, looks like Tyler is yelling for Caroline to leave so he won't hurt her. So he is trying to protect her. And if she is chained up, maybe he is the one who gets her out of her chains in the first place.

Matt has a sort of a weapon thing. Maybe he's going hunting for vampires.

Also, those who are worried about Tyler's fate. Keep in mind that Michael Trevino twitter comment where he basically hints that he'll be back in season 3. Recall that he says that he'll be back to Atlanta after he wrapped season 2. Why would he say that on his twitter if Tyler will get killed off? Michael is NOT the one to mess with the fans or post false info. He clearly said that he will be back to Atlanta after he finished filming this season.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

IDK. This show has gotten really stupid. I wouldn't be surprised at anything they did. Okay...I was surprised at the werepire thing, but that's it. I have zero hope I'm ever gonna get what I want though, so I'm just going to be happy I got the moments I did.

Quote:
Matt has a sort of a weapon thing. Maybe he's going hunting for vampires.
I know, but Caroline is right there and she thought she compelled him. Wouldn't the alarm bells go off?! She just doesn't care. It doesn't matter what he does to her, she'll always love the woobie.

Quote:
BUT looking on the brighter side of things, looks like Tyler is yelling for Caroline to leave so he won't hurt her. So he is trying to protect her. And if she is chained up, maybe he is the one who gets her out of her chains in the first place.
I doubt he'll be able to do anything while transforming.

I honestly doubt we'll get any real TC scenes. We won't get a real conversation or them making up because there's just too much going on. And now he might die too? Whatever. They should have just been honest that TC was never gonna happen anymore than it did. *SIGH*