Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was gonna say. Tyler would never wear that outfit! I still can't believe he'd wear that beige looking coat anyway.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
I was gonna say. Tyler would never wear that outfit! I still can't believe he'd wear that beige looking coat anyway.
I know. I don't recall ever seeing Tyler wear light colors. Weird.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe he raided Mason's closet? Although I can't picture Mason wearing that either!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
I rewatched the promo and when Damon hits Mutt outside the cellar it's light out so it must be sunset or something and when Tyler and Damon fight it's night time. Caroline being chained has to happen first because you can see sunlight in the clip as well.
The first thing I noticed!

We can always discuss this to the death but I guess we won't know until the ep airs. I know it sucks

As I have said so many times would the writers be stupid enough to kill a character like Tyler off? He has soooo much potential. He hasn't even truly blossomed yet. Way too soon to even consider killing him off.

ONCE AGAIN - ARE THE WRITERS THAT STUPID?! I seriously hope not!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 04-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

You're right, but on the other hand I was going through other CW descriptions and at least 2 people were left out of other episodes I know for a fact they are in. So IDK what's going on. And Candice was left out of the Masquerade description and we all know she was in the episode.

But whatever. They want to treat MT like crap, he can do way better.

Actually, I think Tyler/MT was given excellent material in this season. Other than being away for a few episodes, he got a good amount of storyline focus. I think Matt was WAY more background and kind of non existent.

Also, we know that Michael Trevino was still filming while the cast was filming episode 22. So I definitely think Tyler is in episode 22. He was filming almost all the days the cast were for that episode.

And about Michael Trevino's twitter comments, I definitely think him saying that he will be back is a HUGE hint. He even put a smily with a WINK. Why do that? Anyway, him later saying that he'll miss Atlanta is a temporary kind of thing like him being away for a few months due to a hiatus. No way would he just came back to Atlanta only to randomly visit later on...It's to film season 3.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Woah, so much negativity even in the TC thread!! (eta: that is, reading back on some posts) Let's not get all riled up about an episode based on a promo. Promos can be manipulated in many ways, and remember that not all scenes in the promos even make it to the episode itself.

I don't know why almost the ENTIRE Internet world is always so pessimistic. I for one think that Tyler/Caroline will have great scenes in the upcoming episodes, that he will not die, and that their relationship will continue into Season 3. People tend to forget the build-up for Tyler/Caroline this season. They've been intended for a long time, and no, I don't think the writers put so much effort into them just to bring back Tyler for two episodes, and kill him and the Tyler/Caroline relationship.

I just hate reading so many negative comments everywhere I go.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm not gonna be negative until I've actually seen the episode. If it's sht then I'll decide whether or not TC is being screwed over. We can't summarize a 42 minute episode based on a 1 minute promo.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Yup!! Right now I'm just super-excited that Tyler is back and thinking about dream scenes I would want to happen. I can't wait to see how Caroline reacts to Tyler. If not the next episode, then the episode after that. I've waited long enough, I can afford to wait a couple of weeks for some Tyler/Caroline action, even though I am soooo impatient.

I really hope Carol is not dead though. I love Tyler/Mom scenes.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

It's not the promo that just bothers me. It's the fact that he's left out of the finale description. That could indicate he was killed off in episode 21 along with Matt and Jenna. There are supposed to be deaths...but it seems like Ausiello is only reporting one major-ish death on his scorecard and I can't imagine them killing off 3 regulars at once, but who knows...with our luck, he'd be the only one who died.

Maybe they want to end the "triangle" by killing off Tyler and Matt and then stick Caroline with Stefan next year as Damon/Elena get together. Would not be surprised.

I have zero hope for anything good. I know that's not what anyone wants to hear, but that's just how I feel. I'm only being honest.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Well, I choose not to focus on that right now. I was looking forward to squealing about possible Tyler/Caroline and all I've gotten so far wherever I've gone is talk of Tyler dying and how Matt is going to triumph. It's so frustrating. I'm just going to skip out of the VD loop for now I think.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

How would Matt triumph? ZR isn't listed for the finale either. Neither would triumph.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Absolute Fan

did anyone notice how the ones who weren't listed in the episode description (tyler, matt, jenna) were the ones that weren't spotted at filming for the funeral??
Old 04-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Weren't they filming the funeral for 221 though? And would it seriously be a triple funeral? Unless it's for one person and the others were in the hospital.

But that can't make sense either cause the finale is about a movie night and picnics in the town square. If all those people died wouldn't they be in mourning instead of doing that?

ETA: Damon/Ian wasn't there either. At least I didn't see any pictures though...and there's no way to tell just because they weren't there at that time doesn't mean they weren't there.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Weren't they filming the funeral for 221 though? And would it seriously be a triple funeral? Unless it's for one person and the others were in the hospital.

But that can't make sense either cause the finale is about a movie night and picnics in the town square. If all those people died wouldn't they be in mourning instead of doing that?

ETA: Damon/Ian wasn't there either. At least I didn't see any pictures though...and there's no way to tell just because they weren't there at that time doesn't mean they weren't there.
i'm not sure. i didn't hear anything about matt and jenna being there and i heard from one person that tyler was there and then others were saying he wasn't. i just think it's odd that matt, jenna, and tyler aren't in the finale. im gonna go with them trying to throw us off so we won't know who dies. for all we know it could be one of the people whose listed in the description who dies.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
i'm not sure. i didn't hear anything about matt and jenna being there and i heard from one person that tyler was there and then others were saying he wasn't. i just think it's odd that matt, jenna, and tyler aren't in the finale. im gonna go with them trying to throw us off so we won't know who dies. for all we know it could be one of the people whose listed in the description who dies.
Or it could be Uncle John or Carol Lockwood or someone else.

How would they know anyway? Were they extras or just basing it on a few set pictures? They filmed those scenes like an hour away from where they normally do.

ETA: The person who said Tyler was there, what did they say about him allegedly? And who were they?

Last edited by broken crown; 04-22-2011 at 12:14 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread