Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Mon I can understand what your feeling,and am sorry about that I am convinced they are gonna end this SL this season, means she's either gonna survive or die, and she can't die this season right? but they really can't drag this to season 6 can they? I swear I would kill them if they do!

Quote:
Episode 5.20 will be called "Sweet Surrender".
Old 03-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

I don't believe Izzie's cancer will be a quick fix either. At best, I would say the doctors could keep it under control for a while, but if it has already spread to the brain and to another place, then Izzie is in trouble.

Just watched the episode where Izzie gives bone marrow to her daughter. It was kind of sad to see her in a hospital gown and not be able to pull up her pants on her own. It could foreshadow how weak she will become once she starts treatment for cancer.

Gahhhhh, where's all this negativity coming from?

*slaps face*

Izzie will be cured in one episode, AI will marry in the season finale, she will be pregnant with Alex's triplets by mid-Season 6, and they'll live happily ever after.

Haha. Denial is fun.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemarie22 (View Post)
Her chances are between 7% to 19%
wow, so she has chances! I thought her chances were less than that, now I'm happy

And me too Nil, I know a 24 years girl that survived a cancer that everybody was saying it was incurable. She doesn't have a uterus and parts of her intestin anymore, were 3 years fighting with quimoterapy, radiotherapy and lots of
surgerys. The cancer was spread over 7 organs, the last surgery she did she spent 21 hours on the table.
But this year she is really ok.. her hair is growing again and she is back on University.. all the doctors say she is a miracle, so.. I really believe Izzie will be another miracle in Seattle Grace Hospital

AI kiss day!

Last edited by BehindGreenEyes; 03-12-2009 at 04:57 AM
Old 03-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think izzie can be cured at the end because derek will do izzie s surgical operation after the pregnant fail operation. That means the writers want to use it to fix derek. So , the operation of izzie can be successful.
Also, miracle always happen in grey s anatomy. so, whatever the real chance is almost zero, i still believe izzie can be fixed the sickness.

And, i believe alex.

Alex "I love you"

Izzie "What" (she want him say it again and again)
Old 03-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Poa (View Post)
And me too Nil, I know a 24 years girl that survived a cancer that everybody was saying it was incurable. She doesn't have a uterus and parts of her intestin anymore, were 3 years fighting with quimoterapy, radiotherapy and lots of
surgerys. The cancer was spread over 7 organs, the last surgery she did she spent 21 hours on the table.
But this year she is really ok.. her hair is growing again and she is back on University.. all the doctors say she is a miracle, so.. I really believe Izzie will be another miracle in Seattle Grace Hospital
Wow, that's impressive! You know her personally? Yes, I read about "spontaneous healing" when it comes to malignant melanoma or other kind of cancer. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer 20 years ago. And she is still alive and haven't had any metastasis since then. And Denny said to Izzie that medical miracles happen every day. So maybe it was a hint that she will survive this? I'm feeling better now since I know she has a chance to survive.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Am glad things are getting better in here
Old 03-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Yes. I can't wait to see the kissing scene. I guess this will be the last episode we'll see Alex and Izzie happily playing around and having fun together. I guess he will find out next episode that she is ill, because 5.19 is the surgery.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Yes. I can't wait to see the kissing scene. I guess this will be the last episode we'll see Alex and Izzie happily playing around and having fun together. I guess he will find out next episode that she is ill, because 5.19 is the surgery.
I hadn't thought about that. I guess I'll be watching the end of 5x06 (where she asks him to go steady) a lot over the coming weeks.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah this can be the last happy AI epi for this season & yup those scene so takes me to c
Old 03-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Wow, that's impressive! You know her personally? Yes, I read about "spontaneous healing" when it comes to malignant melanoma or other kind of cancer. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer 20 years ago. And she is still alive and haven't had any metastasis since then. And Denny said to Izzie that medical miracles happen every day. So maybe it was a hint that she will survive this? I'm feeling better now since I know she has a chance to survive.
I'm glad you are feeling better Mon
and yes, I know her personally, her name is Bruna
She is my classmate in Uni and gosh, it was so hard for her to heal that now I think everything is possible

And I agree with you, maybe what denny said has to do with her
Old 03-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Poa (View Post)
She is my classmate in Uni and gosh, it was so hard for her to heal that now I think everything is possible
I feel sorry for her that she went through such a pain. But her sample shows that miracles do can happen.

I will do the same, Stephen, watching old and happy episodes with them.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Wendy ... If you read this ... Can you make a Lexzie recap for me, please? It's easier to find the scenes to make the recap clip. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Man, I feel so out of the loop! I haven't been watching promos or reading spoilers or anything. I'm a bad, bad Lexzie fan!

I'll do the recap of course Mona.

Anyone here to watch it with me or at least follow the recap?

~Wendy
Old 03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

just 5 more minutes right?
i'm here and would be very thankful about a live recap
Old 03-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Hi Sofia! Thank you!

~Wendy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread