Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that, Mon. I'm excited for the rest of the season. It sounds like a marked improvement over a lot of episodes in Season 5.

Quote:
Look at baby!!!
I know. He's picking his fingernails - Alex never picks his fingernails. He looks very on-edge.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Derek looks really pissed when he gives Alex the cereals back. But Alex doesn't look happy either. I hope we'll get many AI scenes that I can recap.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping for something in tomorrow's Ask Ausiello.

Just thinking that if Izzie's cancer has already spread to the brain and she was seeing Denny since 5x07, then she has been sick for a very long time. I wonder if we'll find out for how long she has had cancer.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, but Ausiello was wrong in the past so often. I don't believe or trust him anymore.

Anyway, another review of the PD interview on "The View":

Watching The View Blog Archive The View March 11th, 2009 Recap: Patrick Dempsey, Disney CEO Robert Iger, and John Lasseter

This part is about KH and T.R. leaving.

Quote:
Patrick said as far as he knows no one is leaving the show and they should be grateful they have jobs. He said that they all are under the same contract which goes one more season.
And seems it's indeed a MerDer wedding coming up.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well... bad news

Quote:
Question: Got any clues as to what's ailing Izzie on Grey's Anatomy? --George
Ausiello: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Izzie will learn in this week's episode that she has ***** * ********** ******** that has spread to her ***** and *****.
the * means: Stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma that has spread to the brain and the liver.

She's pretty much a goner.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

OMG But I still believe they will fix her. On some miracle way. And I don't believe everything Ausiello says either.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Ausiello is the one who said she had anuersym before but anyway he can be pretty much right this time but nothing surprising here also

Quote:
contract which goes one more season
I thought it is a 7 years contract
Old 03-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Only a miracle can help with such a bad diagnosis. In real life she wouldn't survive.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Comon, its GA where miracles happen everyday Izzie's gonna fight, she's a fighter n a winner too

HAPPY AI DAY GIRLS!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm not feeling happy right now - sorry. I knew her diagnosis will be cancer, but I thought they would find it in the beginning, she has her surgery and is healing until the SF. But this is so worse that I really feel sick right now. It's a horrible diagnosis, and I don't know how she will and can survive this. And the worse part is that it won't over after the SF. If KH stays on the show for next season we will see Izzie dying from week to week. And in the end there is no cure. I don't want to see that.

The banner is so beautiful, Mysh!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Only a miracle can help with such a bad diagnosis. In real life she wouldn't survive.
I know. Her chances are between 7% to 19%
Old 03-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

AAww guys you really think she's not gonna survive this Mon? this is GA we are talking about guys, a few surgeries will fix it know what I really think? I think Izzie's gonna survive this & be in next season with Alex and when she's about to depart they'll write some crappy SL and there she leaves

I really wish I can make you girls happy, its GA day after all

Last edited by ..Mysha..; 03-12-2009 at 02:02 AM
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

ohhh come on girls it isnt real life that we are talking about here it is GA after all normally we dont have zombie sex when we have cancer in real life, right?

plus I know people who survived stage 4 cancer this diagnosis is just for showing us more drama
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nililah (View Post)
after all normally we dont have zombie sex when we have cancer in real life, right?
Good one!

From what I know or heard of Cancer its pretty much a very unpredictable thingy, when it has like 100% chance of a full recovery it totally goes haywire and when there's no chance there can totally be 'the chance'
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry that I'm so negative, but I really don't know what to think. I hope she will survive this. I don't think she will die in this season. But I can see that happening for season 6. And if this is the case to know that she probably will die and will leave Alex behind I feel bad.