Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2018, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)

Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of episode 1x07 (after "Start Rockin'"), while Brian and David are having their stare-down on the dancefloor at Babylon?
I have to rewatch.. just don't have it in my mind right now

icon by Daggi
Old 12-27-2018, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Please do and let me know if you know!!

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 12-29-2018, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

maybe I find time tonight when I go upstairs

icon by Daggi
Old 01-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I rewatched 1x21 last night. That episode makes me so sad. Brian finds out he won't get the job in New York, but he wants Michael to have an opportunity to get out of Pittsburgh so he doesn't tell him, and he encourages him to go. AHH. *heartbreak*

I still get so ticked at Lindsay in this episode - giving Brian a hard time about wanting to go to NY. For obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
maybe I find time tonight when I go upstairs
Did you ever get a chance?

Old 01-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I rewatched 1x21 last night. That episode makes me so sad. Brian finds out he won't get the job in New York, but he wants Michael to have an opportunity to get out of Pittsburgh so he doesn't tell him, and he encourages him to go. AHH. *heartbreak*

I still get so ticked at Lindsay in this episode - giving Brian a hard time about wanting to go to NY. For obvious reasons.

sorry.. not yet.. please keep remembering me it slips my mind.. I'm getting old here..

I really hate when Lindsay is only after her own things.. I mean.. she said all Brian had to do is give his sperm.. and now she blames him for wanting a better job? ho selfish..

icon by Daggi
Old 01-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

I will never understand what she expects from Brian.

Spoiler:

Old 01-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:

This says a lot about him. He always wanted his friends to be happy, even if he, himself, was falling apart inside.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 01-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

I just watched the season finale again. I crack up so hard when Michael grabs Justin during the flannel party and he's like, "I need to talk to you" and Justin's chewing something and he's like, "I didn't touch anything in your room!" Omg...I was laughing for so long.

Old 01-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just watched the season finale again. I crack up so hard when Michael grabs Justin during the flannel party and he's like, "I need to talk to you" and Justin's chewing something and he's like, "I didn't touch anything in your room!" Omg...I was laughing for so long.
I love it
Old 01-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
that is really funny as if it wouldn't matter.. but I love that Michael counts on Justin there

icon by Daggi
Old 01-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Right off the bat, Sunshine was like, "Hey, I'm not touching your s . Don't reprimand me". I was pleasantly surprised to see how mature Michael had been here. It's like he'd finally grown to accept Justin, which is just wonderful. Of course, there's still that part of him that probably wanted him gone, though, but he put all of that stuff aside. I'd like to think that he and Justin established a very small tidbit of mutual understanding and respect during this time, because he knew he would no longer be around to help Deb out, and in a way, justin's presence would account for Michael not being there.

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
Old 01-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
sorry.. not yet.. please keep remembering me it slips my mind.. I'm getting old here..

I really hate when Lindsay is only after her own things.. I mean.. she said all Brian had to do is give his sperm.. and now she blames him for wanting a better job? ho selfish..
Reminding you again, Daggi.

Quote:
Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of episode 1x07 (after "Start Rockin'"), while Brian and David are having their stare-down on the dancefloor at Babylon?

Old 01-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
Reminding you again, Daggi.
I'm going to ask if Deborah can post the scene here for us it makes it easier to find

icon by Daggi
Old 01-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm going to ask if Deborah can post the scene here for us it makes it easier to find
This is the song

Old 01-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Deborah!! Thank you SO much for posting that!!! That is one of the moments from season one that really stands out to me and that song was such a mystery and I'm so happy to finally have it.

It looks like that version is actually a remix of this song, which was used in the episode, but I love both.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread