Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2018, 05:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Lol. You want feels, otherwise you'd be a robot.

Yessssss. With a little help of the persuasion of a friend who did the same...

Spoiler:
But I AM a robot

Oh yeah, "friend".

Quote:
Addie, are you starting at the beginning or rewatching favorite scenes?
I just re-watched a few random episodes so far.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

"Friends" just look out for your happiness!

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 09-24-2018, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahh yes. The best kind of "friends"
Old 09-25-2018, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Is anyone else obsessed with the pilot? Especially the hospital rooftop scene? That scene to me is just so like, defining for the series. The first time I watched, it was during that part that I was really like, "Hmm, I see where this show is going." and with "Proud" playing in the background (though the first time I watched was on Netflix and there's some lame song... ), it sets up how epic it's going to be.

Alsoooo love the scene of them running through the hospital hallway. And Brian saying, "It's far too lesbianic out here for a young boy" to Justin.

AND that scene in the car with the "tick, tick, tick." Ahhhhhh....

Old 09-25-2018, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I did love that scene. Although the first time I watched it I was like "why is he standing on the ledge?! Is he crazy? No, bad, get down!!" Haha. But it was definitely a defining moment.

I LOVE that shot of them running through the hospital hallway

And that whole scene in the car....yup.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I did love that scene. Although the first time I watched it I was like "why is he standing on the ledge?! Is he crazy? No, bad, get down!!" Haha. But it was definitely a defining moment.

I LOVE that shot of them running through the hospital hallway

And that whole scene in the car....yup.
I thought he was totally a drama queen and possibly sociopathic when I first started watching. But it was totally intriguing. I used to hate-love Brian, but then I just love-loved him.

Spoiler:

Yessss that scene...ahhhh.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

They replayed that scene right after Justin was bashed and Brian and Michael are in the same hospital.....so it comes off as so sad, just months ago all three of them were running through.

And I agree I didn’t know what to think of Brian at first but I totally remember him completely grabbing my attention!!
Old 09-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh, that's right. Gosh. Yes, so sad how quickly it forced them all to kind of grow up, in a way.

Old 09-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlyn (View Post)
They replayed that scene right after Justin was bashed and Brian and Michael are in the same hospital.....so it comes off as so sad, just months ago all three of them were running through.

And I agree I didn’t know what to think of Brian at first but I totally remember him completely grabbing my attention!!
Yes That was so sad.

Same with Brian. I was always intrigued by him. But I was also frustrated with him and wondering when he was going to stop being such an a-hole lol
Old 09-25-2018, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

I was really triggered by Brian in the beginning, I wanted to compare him to an a-hole I knew in real life. But as we see more of Brian, I quickly learned that he wasn't like that.

Old 09-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm glad Because Brian is so layered and complicated. And underneath it all, a good guy.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Me too. I do think it took 'til season 5, my first round, to really LOVE Brian and start to get him. Every watch since that I've been hooked from the beginning.

And lol, that reminded me of Gale's commentary on the season one DVDs when he says, "Brian's a pretty good guy."

Old 09-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
I'm glad Because Brian is so layered and complicated. And underneath it all, a good guy.
I saw someone on twitter write “I cannot express how much I adore Brian Kinney and all of his a$$holery to cover up a heart of absolute gold.” I thought that captured him pretty perfectly. I can’t think of anyone that he cares about that he let down in the end, can you?
Old 09-26-2018, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I saw someone on twitter write “I cannot express how much I adore Brian Kinney and all of his a$$holery to cover up a heart of absolute gold.” I thought that captured him pretty perfectly. I can’t think of anyone that he cares about that he let down in the end, can you?
That’s actually the perfect description No, I don’t think he let anyone down. He always helped his loved ones.

Awww Gale
Old 09-26-2018, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He really does have a good heart. You see it most when it really counts. And no I don't think he let anyone down, and he feels awful when he does upset someone, like Mikey.

I will say
Spoiler:

Closed Thread   Post New Thread