Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

I never really liked that sl - especially with Linds deciding on marrying that French guy. And as a result Brian sacrificing his rights to Gus...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know that was sad but it showed that he really cared about gus
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Addicted Fan

so i just finished season 1! the finale was amazing!!! I cannot wait til I can get season two!

Seriously, Brian coming to Justin's prom was the sweetest thing for him to do!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 10-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yay you've finished S1 The finale is great - such a perfect mix of comedy, romance and tragedy and the Prom dance is one of my fave B/J scenes
So what did you like the best in this season?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you finished it

prom dance is so caa
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brian coming to the Prom was totally caa, IMO. He did it for Justin, no matter what Michael told him before. In the end, it was all about Justin.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he was finding his lost youth
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I've been feeling a bit nostalgic about good ole S1 days... So random question - what surprised you the most when you watched it? What was your first impression about the show?
Old 10-28-2006, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what surprised me was the graphic sex scenes I had never seen anything like that on a tv show.

My impression was wow this is a good show.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Heh I had a very similar impression. I think I actually blushed But I thought that at least this show will be honest and not bulls *** viewers with prudish sex scenes when you see couple kiss and then you get a fade in black... or a zoom to the bed and cut to another scene
Old 11-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ooh a season 1 thread!

I don't think I was embarassed by the sex scenes but I definitely gasped when I first saw how revealing they were. Then I just got used to them because they were hot Do - See that's what I love about QaF. Since it was on Showtime there were "no limits". They could do anything they wanted and not be penalized about it, if you didn't like it then you could just as well shut it off. I know network television does have its limits but leaving everything to the imagination in terms of those types of scenes sometimes aren't satisfying enough and I find it blase and annoying

From the moment I saw Brian Kinney...it was all over. I knew I had gotten myself into something I would never be able escape.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

I was a little shy at first, but then I was like, yeah this is really freaking hot.

Quote:
From the moment I saw Brian Kinney...it was all over. I knew I had gotten myself into something I would never be able escape.
yeah same here! I saw him dancing with that guy and I was like where can I get one of those!?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxy_readr3 (View Post)
I was a little shy at first, but then I was like, yeah this is really freaking hot.

yeah same here! I saw him dancing with that guy and I was like where can I get one of those!?
Me too! I couldn't tear my eyes from the computer screen

Brian's dancing...oh my gosh I always thought he was more complete and flowed better when he danced with Justin. Something about the vibe they gave off when they're together like that...eek I get tingly just thinking about it. Not just dancing in Babylon and silly dancing from eps like 107 but...ahh I'm going to bring up Prom because that was just perfect
Old 11-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

the Prom! oh my gosh, I think I'll wait my entire life and never have someone dance like that with me not to mention the kiss

I love Brian's dancing, just b/c I don't know, he may not be good at it, but it just screams sexy b/c it's not perfect like the rest of him. Does that make any sense And you're so right, something clicks when he's dancing with Justin, which kind of speaks volumes about the chemistry beween G/R--but that's another thread
Old 11-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know! *sigh* That he actually went, which he knew would make Justin happy, was aaamazing. The sensuality and love I saw from the kiss on the dance floor and later at Brian's jeep...ahh

Ooh so are you saying even though he was in his own personal "playground" he was able to have flaws meaning his dancing but he didn't realize and/or care because he was the king of it anyway and was able to get whoever he wanted? (minus S5 storyline) About G/R - yeah that is another thread haha

I watched episode 119 again yesterday. I just love that scene at the end where Brian finally lets go of his father's memory by rolling the bowling ball down the hill and having his hands up in the air like that. What a triumph. What a scene!

(This is OT - Jenn! It was lovely talking to you but I shall be going now TTYL)