Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Season 1 discussion #2: b/c it was beginning of a new era

Let the past come back and let's talk about the very first season of our favorite show!

Previous threads:

Season 1 discussion #1 - This is how it all began

Last edited by ~DresdenDoll~; 09-15-2006 at 08:35 AM
Old 09-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

i love season 1!It's when all began even though Brian sometimes used to be too mean with Justin...anyway it' wonderful the interaction between characters,in particular B/J.My favourite episode is the season finale:very sad and touching :sob: Although i love this season,i must admit that all characters were less glamorous than the last years
Old 09-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

The season finale was definitely one of the best I've seen in all of tv shows I followed
I'm not sure if Brian was that mean to Justin. I always thought that if he wanted to truely get rid of him he would be even more harsh than he was. And it's not like Justin couldn't stand it either...
Old 09-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

i agree with you.Brian could get rid of Justin but he didn't.The reason is simple:he has feelings for him,but his past didn't allow him to show who he really was...i love the scene when Justin said that Brian would have adopted new tecniques to get rid of him...Anyway Justin is a very stubborn person!None made a similar effect on Brian as he did
Old 09-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

I can only agree with that
So beside B/J do you have any favorite plotline in S1?
Old 09-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you ever think about why Brian wasn't so harsh to Justin and hasn't just thrown him out? I mean, it would have been easy - very easy, but something held him back. So, what was it? Was it because Brian was Justin's first? Maybe, but since when did Brian care about things like this? Besides, he has already decided to take him to the hospital with him before they even had sex. So, what was it then? There must have been something there that has struck Brian deep. We all know, that Brian definitely began to love Justin close to the end of the first season, but before that? Was it just simple attraction? I doubt it. Soulmates? Maybe.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Great post Kate

We should analyze it on B/J's thread as well
Old 09-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We definitely should, since it's really interesting. I mean, Brian has this "one-eff-only" policy and he even had this after he was with Justin, so what made Justin special? Besides, Justin was blond...How often have we seen Brian with a blond twink? This is actually pretty weird, so there must be something about them there.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved Emmett storyline...although he hasn't a significant role untile season3/4 i loved this character!simply amazing:ha made me laugh as anyone before.I didn't like David:he was so boring!He acted as a saint,but he wasn't (episode 118)...Micheal surely deserves more (read Ben)!In addition i'd like to say that Daphne is so cute and charming: i suspected,since the pilot,she could feels someone for Justin,but they're such good friends!Besides we all know that Justin's heart belongs to someone else (guess who!!)
Old 09-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate: There must've been something more.

gabriele you're not the only one who didn't like david
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-15-2006, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yes, I hated David with a passion! He was so annoying the whole time and I seriously never saw a positive side of him.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's because there wasn't anything positive! except for the fact that he left
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

i don't like David because he doesn't speak clearly...he says always "yeah it's ok" but you understand that he's going to explode!Then he's too jealous of Brian:Brian and Micheal have a particular friendship and he didn't make any effort to appreciate it or to come closer to Brian.I was sooooo happy when he left the show!What a pleasure!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

i see i'm not the only one who hates David...good to know
Closed Thread   Post New Thread