Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

I'd also like deleted scenes and bloopers. Or a gag reel. Interviews are fun to see. But they usually are just things that we've already heard from interviews w/ magazines or online sites like tvguide.com. Behind the scenes stuff are my favorite.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe the finale is tomorrow night. I'm so excited. I hope we get some good Kendall stuff.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, I think it's safe to say we'll see Kendall again next season.

She's gonna need Keith's help to prove she didn't kill Aaron.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I am so awesome. I guessed the killer of both season 1 and season 2 many eps before the finale.

I was wishing that it would be Kendall who killed Aaron. I knew he had to die. I thought she would be hired to do it. But nope.. it was CW. Ha.. how great was that:
Duncan: CW?
Clarence: Its a done deal"

Hopefully it is a done deal.

So Matt you take that ending scene as Kendall needing Keiths help in proving that she didn't kill Aaron? I guess thats a good thought. But I am betting it is something else.

To conclude: the fangirl in me is so happy at the Veronica/Logan ending. Though it was way sudden to suddenly be together like that.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

The bus crash resolution wasn't much of a surprise but the rooftop scene was still well done. I think I need to watch the episode again because there was so much going on. I loved Aaron watching himself on TV. Clarence rocks and I loved how they used TD in this episode.

I think we'll definitely see Kendall next year but I don't think her appearances will be connected to Aaron. We probably would have had some indication of legal troubles in her two scenes after he was killed, especially since one was with a lawyer and the other involved Logan. I kind of have the feeling that she was in on the hit with Duncan. There was that long off-screen conversation between the two in episode 7 that we never got any details on. My guess is that she's going to pay Keith a whole lot of money to track down Big Dick so she can get divorced. She married him for his money, then he ran off and left her broke. Kendall strikes me as the type to like her loose ends tied.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

All these guesses are really plausible. I don't know, though, I'm still thinking her immediate concern is Aaron. She seemed really desperate, and being found post-coital with a murdered man never looks good.

It could be anything, though. I just hope we get a season 3.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

I was reading an interview w/ Rob on tvguide.com and he said that CC will not be a series regular next season. He also didn't say whether or not she'd be back next season. I don't see how she couldn't be with the cliff hanger they had. But i'd have liked to hear some kind of confirmation from him about her being back for some eps next year.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Passionate Fan

i didn't figure she'd be a regular, but she better be back for at least part of the season!
Old 05-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I reckon she'll be back next season, I mean she has to be when she proposistioned Keith like that.
I love how I feel I shouldn't like Kendall but I love her! It's gotta be Charisma.
Her smile when she heard about the money was soooooo cute!
Old 05-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

IT's no surprise that I can't hate Kendall, Charisma is liakble no matter what she's playing.

That's like saying people shouldn't like JAmes Marstars because his character tried to assassinate millions of people with a lethal virus to force Superman to do his bidding.

Kendall is not Cordy.

Brainiac is not Spike.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shutterbug579- I agree with your theories.

I just saw the finale last night actually I had to see it twice. I really enjoyed seeing Kendall get the money from her deal with Beaver-I mean Cassidy, I hope she is in many episodes next season even though she won't be a regular. Her character has room to be good and bad like sheriff Lamb. I hope he is alive.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Word from tvguide.com .. Ausiello says that rumor has it that VM has been picked up for 13 episodes. If this is true.. it isn't 22 guaranteed eps but if it does well they can always pick up the back 9 episodes.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Veronica Mars Renewed!

Kristen Bell mentions in this interview that the briefcase ties into the first mystery of next season.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Thats great news that it has been renewed and we have word from Rob Thomas himself.

On an unrelated note.. Im sad about Everwood though.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm so excited!

I thought it would be back, but that still didn't stop me from worrying.