Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

That true that some shows have sophomore slumps. I just hope it starts to pick up soon!

Anyone else have anything to say about the past episode?
Old 10-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd just like to take a moment and say thank god for wallace. Right now I'm liking him more than Veronica. Of course, I think a large part of that could be because of Duncan. Veronica alone is fine.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I liked Veronica alone too. (though I must admit that I wouldn't mind her with Logan) But if I have to choose i'd say alone rather than with Duncan!

And Wallace is the BEST! I loved it that he got to figure out his own mystery last week. But I missed that Veronica was too busy doing other things to help him out.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Anyone else watch tonight's episode? I think the last few have really gone up in quality compared to the earlier part of this season. Only two more episodes to go! CC's not in the one next week but she'll be back for the finale.

After what we learned about Kendall last episode, I'm really curious about her motive for being with Logan. Is it just the allure of someone younger or something shadier? I hope that's something we find out before the season ends. And I want the dress she was wearing in her first scene in Keith's office.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I just about died when I saw her in that dress. She was hotness!!! I can't wait to see her in the finale.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kendall rocks. Yes she's a complete bitch and being a LoVe shipper I should hate her after last episode lol but Charisma's just sooo pwetty I almost don't care what Kendall's done.
Can't wait for these last two eps. Kendall is shifty and smart so I can't wait to find out what she's really been up to hehe
Old 05-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I know what you mean. I wanted to hate Kendall for being with Logan but just couldn't.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I DO hate Kendall at times, and usually it's a testament to the actor's talent that he/she is able to elicit such a response from viewers. CC most definitely qualifies as a great actress.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Add me to the list of those that love to hate Kendall. She's up there with Aaron Echolls for me, in that I find her completely despicable but she's so compelling I can't wait to see what she'll do next or find out why she's done the things she's done.

Next week is the season finale and I can't imagine how they're going to wrap everything up. Just regarding Kendall, there are about a million loose ends. I wonder what the odds are of seeing her next season. She's tied into the Fitzpatricks and they seem too big to just be disposable villians for this season. I have a feeling we'll be seeing at least some of them again.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, but it really pisses me off when people compare this character to Cordelia Chase when Angel proved that they are nothing alike.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

I agree with everything you said Rachel. I'm really curious how they're going to wrap up all the storylines. I'm hoping that Kendall comes back next year. I'm also interested in what she was doing with Beaver/Cassidy. If they do decided to wrap up everything this season we're definitely in for an action packed episode.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I finally caught up on this show and all I can say is "grrrrrr" at Kendall and stupid Logan for that ending scene in last weeks episode.

I really don't see how this storyline of hers is going to wrap up by the ending episode. I wonder if CC will be back next season.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

TV Shows on DVD has announced that the DVDs for Season 2 will be released on August 22nd. You can read more about that here.

I hope CC is featured in the Extras.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Thats good news. The story last year was that they didn't have enough time to put on extras to the dvds. I wonder if that will happen again this year or if they can be better prepared.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Rob Thomas mentioned in an interview that they were working on stuff for the DVDs as they were working on the episodes. I can't remember which interview, though. I doubt we'll get any episode commentaries since they need to be done post-production but I'd be happy with some interviews with the actors about their characters or storylines. There's always downtime as scenes are set up so I hope they took advantage of some of that for the DVDs.