Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nora found the song and posted it on the Erica Durance Board. I'll get the lyrics and the link for you.

ETA:

The song at the end:

YouTube - Uh Huh Her - Dreamer

"Dreamer" by Uh Huh Her

You've seen the worst of me now
I'm all alone see
You lost me somehow
And what we're fighting for is peace
Are you still in love with me,
Or someone else?

Well are you such a dreamer?
Put yourself in my shoes
Careful what you wish for love
(oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh)

I've seen the worst of you too
I let it go see
Because I have to
And when I'm falling on my knees
You'll take my hand in yours
What will be, we'll be

Cause are you such a dreamer?
Put yourself in my shoes

What's the matter with our ways
I'm missing something,
not to blame
But don't you worry,
this will pass
It's only cause my mind's
been spinning
No control,
I've lost my head
All of this is just beginning
Not enough,
it's never enough
I'll only want to keep on dreaming

Put yourself in my shoes
(oooh)

Put yourself in my shoes
(oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh)
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Clark in the rain! Why did they bring Linda back? She knows the truth about Clark and she’s going to expose him? The barn/farm! Clark going public? Omg! Davis taking pills? Clark should write his own story! Clark should have told Lex the truth a long time ago. Everyone loving that Clark told the truth? Davis finding out that Clark is the other one from Krypton. Clark’s fangirls? lol! Clark talking to Martha on the phone…aww!! Clark has a new office….some people not seeing that Clark is a hero. Clark being excused of killing Lex! Never!!!! “I’m not running Chloe…people need to know the truth” Clark needs to set the record straight! Bulletproof Clark! Clark is dangerous now…omg! He has to leave...no! Clark mentioning the fortress! Clark and Lex’s pictures together on the front page! “the world isn’t ready to accept someone like me” Davis telling Chloe that he is from Krypton and that he was send to kill Clark! Clark believing that you can’t find true happiness if you only see the bad in people. Clark going back in time! Clark electrocuting Linda… “no one can ever know my name” Clark doesn’t need to be a celebrity! Clark’s 2 identities! She’s still alive? Davis killing her? Crazy! Becoming who he was meant to be? Good episode...really telling. Next week! Omg!! “He kept a journal”
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

decent ep...not sure the purpose it served other than the Davis plot
and what exactly are keeping Lois and Clark?
and i can't believe i missed the Martha mention/phone call

Last edited by Wingster; 03-12-2009 at 07:25 PM
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Can you not bait Cloisers please Kush?

It was shown that Clark does have feelings for her since he did go to the coffee place. I think he just doesn't know what to do with them which is why he didn't meet up with Lois.
Rachel
Old 03-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm not baiting...just my own comment
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the fact that Clark was on the phone with Martha! Hallelujah they finally remembered her.
Rachel
Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingOTH (View Post)
Nora found the song and posted it on the Erica Durance Board. I'll get the lyrics and the link for you.
Thanks so much! I knew I recognized the sound, I actually really like Uh Huh Her, Leisha Hailey needs to forget about the L Word spinoff and concentrate on her music, cause its really quite good!

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Clark telling Lois his secret.

Lois being mad that he would reverse time.

Lois helping Clark battle Linda Lake while he was down on kyrptonite poisoning.

Lois getting rid of the K.

And then L&C being all awkward around each other- wanting to forget their moment at Chloe's wedding but not really.

And then meeting for coffee but Clark bailed and said he was busy with a story.
Thank you for the information

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingOTH (View Post)

It was shown that Clark does have feelings for her since he did go to the coffee place. I think he just doesn't know what to do with them which is why he didn't meet up with Lois.
ITA!!, Clark does have feelings for her you just have to see the way he sees her, but we have to remeber that just an episode ago he was with Lana, so I guess it was really crazy to put together L&C already , I´m very confident that Clois build up will be amazing.

Erica owned this episode from start to finish, thank god she is back!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra[/B]

Thanks so much! I knew I recognized the sound, I actually really like Uh Huh Her, Leisha Hailey needs to forget about the L Word spinoff and concentrate on her music, cause its really quite good!
You're welcome

Makry, yeah I'm not entirely happy with the way it played out but I do get what they're trying to accomplish. I'm glad that they're not rushing the Clois relationship now, because Clark needs some time to deal with his relationship with Lana.
Rachel
Old 03-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Like Chloe suspected, Clark is simply afraid of opening his heart up again. Even though it's quite clear that he has feelings for Lois.

The last scene had me crying for about 15 minutes after the episode ended. This never happened to me before. They both know they feel deeply about each other but they also know that it's too soon. The time is just not right yet.

The barn scene was my favorite scene of all. Erica's acting is simply mindblowing and she nailed every line and every facial expression that went along with it. And the emotion in her voice. Just....wow. My god was she good.

Lois' line about not being special broke my heart and it confirms what Cloisers have said about Lois as a character all along: she's tough on the outside, confident, but on the inside she's scared and insecure and doesn't think highly of herself in the slightest.

Clark: Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
Lois: No, you don't. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? I've been down the hero road before. And every time I made a giant u-turn. But this....this was different.
Clark: And this time it will be different, Lois. When I do this, noone's gonna remember who I am.
Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you.
Clark: I'm sorry.
Lois: It's okay. Why should I think I'm special. Clark, I understand.
Clark: Lois, you don't understand. It's because you are special.

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

It completely kills me, that conversation, that Lois is basically telling him that this time was different because the hero was Clark and she's so in love with him, that this time she didn't care, she'd be willing to make it work...and it just went right over top of his head. He didn't understand.
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
gilliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Clark generally does not understand what Lois tries to say . That episode was great. I'll give my impression tomorow though. It's pretty late but I wanted to be there to watch it and to share my first impression with you.
The last scene just killed me. I must admit I've rarely felt this way about a show. Looking at Lois there sitting in a chair, I'm pretty sure Clark was proud to know that she loves him, him and not anyone else. I'm also sure it killed him that have to heart her, again. I feel really sad for both of them. Clark is stuck with his secret and his feelings and Lois has to wait now, not that she has not been waiting for a long time already.
I'm eager to see what will happend next and how Clark will resolve his problem.

Last edited by Motoko Ayoama; 03-12-2009 at 11:26 PM
Old 03-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Ok..
so

Davis- I just love him, I'm really sad that he's evil But I really felt for him when he was struggling, but he can really bring the scary

Chloe: I love you and your Clois shipping ways, she sooo knows

Clark: Im kinda sad that he saw what would happen if he told the world, but at the same time he realizes he needs to have a secret identity. Also why didn't he let Lois say what she was going to say about DAVIS before he turned back time.. gahh. Plus how hot is Tom when wet?

Lois: Hilarious! I've missed you tooo much, your snarky comments & ass kicking ways are

CLOIS: I've missed them soo much. Their bantering is total LOVE! I love the whole your special scene. but the ending broke my heart

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

I'm curious to see what will happen to Chloe and Davis in the next episodes now.

Last edited by Motoko Ayoama; 03-13-2009 at 11:57 AM
Reply   Post New Thread