Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Crazykimz!
Welcome to Fan Forum and Smallville Board.

We still don't know exact date, but yes - Smallville will return in September.

Hope we'll see you posting here.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykimz (View Post)
Hey I don't think Lana is dead.. it's just her way of getting everyone to think that she's gone.She'll be back!!AND Chloe too.. I think.. Lionel on the other hand!? don't think so... When is the next Season?? September?? Crazykimz
Welcome to FF and to the SV board

Here is the unofficial S7 Premiere date, in general, the previous season DVD set is released a week before the new season starts.

Since the official DVD S6 release date is Sept 18th on a Tuesday, it's possible that Smallville returns that same week on Sept 20th, Thursday, or most definitely the week after that on Sept 27th.

Basically it'll be either the 3rd or 4th week of September, as far as the show returning.

I want to thank all of you for the incredible participation in the episode discussion thread for the finale, the discussion can now be continued on the S6 General Discussion Thread that is topped at the moment

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was very busy that week so i watched 6.22 today.

I dislike last Lois/Chloe scene. It was very absurd. Lois is dead. Than Chloe very upset and she cried. Her tears healed her and Chloe is dead. Is this kind of joke? Lois is Superman's love. Yes we know that but is necessary chloe's death? I hope she did'nt die. I want to see Chloe and she is very happy.

I don't think Lana is dead. It was Lionel and Lana's plan. When she turned back, the car covered her. Than the car exploded. It's not convincing.

I'm very sad for Lex. Lana left him and he heart her death. I can't bear his tears.
Harry: “There’s no need to call me ‘sir,’ Professor.”
sudem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Now remember, that most likely, one person may die, but that's about it.

As far as we can tell, both Erica Durance/Lois Lane and Allison Mack/Chloe Sullivan are coming back for Season 7.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudem (View Post)

I don't think Lana is dead. It was Lionel and Lana's plan. When she turned back, the car covered her. Than the car exploded. It's not convincing.
yea lana definitely not dead.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:36 PM
New Fan

thanks! 4 welcoming me english is not my first language so bear with me!? reeeeeally looking forward to September! I think things will be spiced up even more then!Tom is getting pretty awsome! please learn 2 fly???!!! and yup.. i'll be posting here! til our next meeting............. piz
crazykimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have a new theory. I don't know if it works time wise, but with Clark many things are possible Is it possible that the truck we all saw pass Lana's car with the guy driving that looked like Clark was Clark and he switched places with Lana and he is the figure in her car everyone thinks they are seeing in the flames?????
Barb B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb B (View Post)
I have a new theory. I don't know if it works time wise, but with Clark many things are possible Is it possible that the truck we all saw pass Lana's car with the guy driving that looked like Clark was Clark and he switched places with Lana and he is the figure in her car everyone thinks they are seeing in the flames?????
whoa, never thought of that. i'm goin to check that out right now.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

is lana dead? I don't want her to die.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant H. Steel (View Post)
whoa, never thought of that. i'm goin to check that out right now.
Let me know if it works!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb B (View Post)
That is a very interesting theory but I don't think thats what happened. How could Lana jump in the truck and take Clarks place driving that fast? I don't know, maybe it's possible!
Old 05-31-2007, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does this mean Lana will be driving a Toyota Yaris next season?
Dwight: No, Smallville....and that is why I deserve a raise.
Babee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm thinking Clark did all the switching and, of course, very fast.

Love the Yaris question!! Guess that depends on what company sponsors Smallville next season!!
Old 06-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think the figure in the car was Clark or any other guy his size, the figure was smaller.

Also if they were to pull something like that off I'd like to believe they wouldn't risk Lionel seeing him behind the wheel.

at Toyota Yaris!
Old 06-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Well...it started with Chloe and the VW Bug in S2 We had Lana with the Jeep Liberty in S4, Erica with the Ford Fusion in S4, Clark with the Toyota Tundra in S6...and the Yaris. Apparently Toyota is taking over "car sponsorship" on SV They gotta pay the bills I get it, but it's really unrealistic for these characters to be driving brand new cars/trucks like that, given that they are students or don't have good paying jobs! Especially when they were still in high school

Reply   Post New Thread