Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 08:12 PM
New Fan

Hmm,

I don't know.
Now that you mention it Lana might not ACTUALLY be dead.
That van DID pass by BUT
it didn't slow down, and there was a body in the car.
For just an instant you can see it slump over in the flames.

Still, I would not put it past Lana to fake her death. She would know she had no other way out. She has to hide from Clark as well. She has to protect his secret.

SO, from a story perspective I would think it's 50 of one, 1/2 a doz of the other.
Have her dead and free Clark from that relationship and really move on, OR try to bring her back as a major twist at some time? That sounds very risky to me.

I think Lionel will be dead. He's still a part of what keeps Lex from going totally evil. And he WILL stop Lex from building the army. With him out of the way Lex has full reign to do as he pleases.

They won't really kill Chloe, not yet.

Had no idea that THAT Kal-el was called Bizzaro.
And you are right, it's a cross between Kal-el because he's in the badboy black (to die for) and the zoner.
BUT not red rock this time. A little research on the character tells a TOTALLY different creation story for Bizzaro. I like this one much better.
Far more dangerous.
AND no easy fix.
They nixed that right there at the end.

(still, would be very interesting to see Tom act the messed up, imperfect Bizzaro of the comics AND to see how they would do the makeup.
It would be wierd to see him made up ugly.)

Last edited by scripter; 05-17-2007 at 08:30 PM
scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

is it weird that i'm rooting for Bizarro!Clark?
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG! that episode was so crazy. i was in total shock after the car blew up with Lana, i just started tearing. i still can't believe it and poor Chloe. i hope they don't kill her off too!!! and the way they ended it, i was so peeved... i wish it would have been two hours! it was too short.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry, Scripter, you are right. I said it wrong. There are 2 Toms - not 2 Clarks. Makes a big difference!
I hope Chloe comes back too - she's great!
Barb B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

IMO, I think it's pretty obvious that Lana faked her death in order to get away from Lex. I thought it was a little odd that she was so "frantic" that she couldn't wait for one second for Lionel, but she just needed him as a "witness". And a truck just happened to pass by as soon as she was getting in the car? And to me Lex looked genuinely surprised that she was dead. Lana probably set it up so the police would arrest her for her death. Since next season may be the last, they can have her come back if they wanted.

I'm not sure if Lionel is dead because he was like the only person from Smallville at the upfronts in NY (as far as the pics i saw). I don't think they would have him represent the show if he was going to die.

So that leaves Chloe..i don't know. i'm not the biggest fan, but that kind of sucks if that's the way she dies. no goodbyes, no nothing.

can't wait for next season...
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Well as far as finales go that was kinda disappointing.
The first 22 minutes were a complete snoozefest.
It picked up a bit after Martian Manhunter started to explain how he was watching over Clark all this time.*cough*retconned*cough*

Lex and his search for the Phantom was OK.
The little boy was cracking me up, I was laughing out loud through most of his scenes. Just a bit over the top for my taste.

Lana blowing up - could it have been a bigger fake-out? Come on, at least try to make that truck less obvious!
Still with Lex arrested (Where are the evidence? The police was never too bright in that town...) I guess at least she'll have to go in hiding, and we'll be Lana-free for some time.

Loved Lois snooping around, that was neat. Although it was a matter of time before some of the goons she usually goes up against stabbed/shot her.
Luckily it was Chloe to the rescue. Loved the scene. Personally I'd check the pulse first and dial 911, but OK.
So what is Chloe's power? We know it's a healing power, but does she take another persons injuries on herself? She can't be dead, she better not be.

Clex scene was short but OK. Pity it was all about Lana.

Loved Bizzaro! He looked like angst and anger free version of Clark. Sounds fun! Plus - kinda hot.
And how cool is it that he can fly?

So will Lionel drown?
Will Lois get Chloe out in time?
How will Clark beat Bizzaro?
Looking forward to season 7.
Two characters for Tom to play - it can only mean more fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
is it weird that i'm rooting for Bizarro!Clark?
I must say I'm not too happy with Clark in this episode and with how he acted (I liked him best in Chlark Daily Planet scene), so no, you're not alone.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooneys_girl (View Post)
IMO, I think it's pretty obvious that Lana faked her death in order to get away from Lex. I thought it was a little odd that she was so "frantic" that she couldn't wait for one second for Lionel, but she just needed him as a "witness". And a truck just happened to pass by as soon as she was getting in the car? And to me Lex looked genuinely surprised that she was dead. .
I completely agree.
Quote:
I'm not sure if Lionel is dead because he was like the only person from Smallville at the upfronts in NY (as far as the pics i saw). I don't think they would have him represent the show if he was going to die.
John and Erica were the only ones there as far as I know.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I hate to even repeat anything Gough says in any interviews at all, b/c it means I'm giving him credit and I hate doing that...that man doesn't deserve credit.

But, he was asked about who was going to die in this finale and he vaguely posed the question, "who says two character's can't die", so I'm pretty sure that Lana is dead. I mean, it looks like she faked her death, but I think that's what they were actually trying to show just to get us all to believe that and then when it comes back for the new season, show us all that she was dead.

And I hate to say it, but maybe Chloe is dead as well. I'd hate to see her dead, because I'm a Chloiser, which is, Chloe should evolve and become the new Lois, b/c I don't like ED!Lois, but I digress from what I was saying and don't want to offend anyone, lol, so I go back to my other statement.

Yeah, that's what Gough, said. Something to think about.

I will surely break as I'm leaving the one I want to take.

Last edited by Spike it up; 05-18-2007 at 12:41 AM Reason: Edited for bashing. - Cris
xjoyusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lana so isn't dead. That was a faked death and I believe I heard that she's listed in cast credits for next year right behind Tom so if that's true, she'll def. be there.

I loved the ending with Clark and Bizarro Clark. Clark was awesome in the episode. I don't see where he was bad in any way.

The Lois stabbing was intense. Lots of blood and graphics.

The Clana scene was just perfect.

I'm really disturbed by all the Lana hatred around this place because I don't see how she deserves it.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Lana hatered Lois hatered and Chloe hatered is everywhere it just depends which thread/forum you visit but generally it's friendly fire over here so don't take it too seriously..

Personally i dont want any of the three girls to die because i like them all (most of the time )

BiCaRdiBrEeZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoyusx (View Post)
But, he was asked about who was going to die in this finale and he vaguely posed the question, "who says two character's can't die", so I'm pretty sure that Lana is dead. I mean, it looks like she faked her death, but I think that's what they were actually trying to show just to get us all to believe that and then when it comes back for the new season, show us all that she was dead.
Could be, but maybe he was trying to mislead us?
The finale script was leaked weeks ago, everything was spoiled so if they changed her death (from real one to the fake one), maybe he wanted to make people believe more than one character will be leaving.

Lana, Chloe and Lionel are in danger at the moment. But there's a chance they could easily bring all of them back if they want.
Martha is the only one we're sure is gone since she left for Washington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Miranda- (View Post)
Clark was awesome in the episode. I don't see where he was bad in any way.
I don't like how they are writing Clark, he's always go angry and easy to throw a punch. He almost killed Lionel, and then went over Lex. And it's not the first time this season he wanted to kill someone.
I really don't care about his reasons, IMO it's shouldn't come so easy for (future) Superman to want to kill someone. It's just not very 'truth, justice and American way' attitude.
Quote:
The Lois stabbing was intense. Lots of blood and graphics.
Ouch. It was painful to watch.
Quote:
The Clana scene was just perfect.
It was cool to see Clark tell the story about where he's from.
Quote:
I'm really disturbed by all the Lana hatred around this place because I don't see how she deserves it.
Up until Promise I was a big Lana fan and one of the more vocal supporters here. But that episode destroyed her completely for me. I loved her in Nemesis, but I can't stand the character after Promise.
She was cheating on her fiancé on the wedding day and was ready to leave him on the alter - and wrote him only a note.
And for someone who was against secrets and lies for years, she sure turned out into someone to whom lying was like a second nature and kept more secrets than most of them.
They completely destroyed all the love I had for the character this year, and turned her into someone I loathe. Well done AlMiles, well done.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Passionate Fan

As I said before I wouldn't be writing obituaries for any of the characters. The Smallville way is to have finales that totally blow everything to smithereens and to magically piece everything back together in the first episode or the second episode at the latest. My guess is no one is dead. And even if they are dead they can be made 'un'dead if needed.

The plot twist I was hoping for that would've thrown the whole current Lex/Clark/Lana dynamic off the deepend was to bring Whitney back as one of Lex's genetically modified soldiers. Bring back Lana's first love and bury the stupid love triangle entirely.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

i really loved yesterdays episode, it was awesome throughout the whole eppy, i hope they didnt kill chole off shes my favorite of all of them, didnt allison mack sign for 7 seasons? anyways, cant wait to see who actually dies..its funny tho..all the people that knew clarks secret is supposibly dead or gone, just thought it was wierd!
TeamLeyton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja (View Post)
The Smallville way is to have finales that totally blow everything to smithereens and to magically piece everything back together in the first episode or the second episode at the latest. My guess is no one is dead. And even if they are dead they can be made 'un'dead if needed.

Exactly.
Quote:
The plot twist I was hoping for that would've thrown the whole current Lex/Clark/Lana dynamic off the deepend was to bring Whitney back as one of Lex's genetically modified soldiers.
Oh that would be an interesting and unexpected twist.

But that would mean that Lex was collecting bodies for his project as far back as season 2, I'm not sure he was so evil back then.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLeyton23 (View Post)
didnt allison mack sign for 7 seasons?
All the actors have the contract for season 7.
Quote:
its funny tho..all the people that knew clarks secret is supposibly dead or gone, just thought it was wierd!
That's a really good point!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Could be, but maybe he was trying to mislead us?
The finale script was leaked weeks ago, everything was spoiled so if they changed her death (from real one to the fake one), maybe he wanted to make people believe more than one character will be leaving.

Lana, Chloe and Lionel are in danger at the moment. But there's a chance they could easily bring all of them back if they want. Martha is the only one we're sure is gone since she left for Washington.
He might have been trying to mislead us, but given how I feel about the man, I really can't be bothered to give him that much credit. Suffice it to say, that until I see it with my own two eyes that Lana isn't dead and that Chloe really is, then I'm not so inclined to believe it, any other way.

Maybe there is a chance they could bring them all back, but I'm not so sure about that either.

I will surely break as I'm leaving the one I want to take.
xjoyusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Supreme Fan

jezuswhatthefrappuchino Smallville has the best season finales ever!! Hands down

Chloe's dead That can't be! I looove Chloe. The dropping tear was a little bit cheesy hehe And how much I love Lois we should see that one coming. At some point Clark would not be there to save you hun! But I am happy to see you are still alive..and now wait for next season to see you back with sexy Oliver

Lex: yeah you evil smex bitch I wish you had more screen time. See you next season

Lionel: I don't know what to think about this guy. But you better be back next season. Teehee I know, I don't like characters dying!

Lana: I was a little shocked when that car blew up. Please you too, don't be dead okay! Or I will hunt down those smallville writers. They CAN'T kill her! I looooovee the little Clana kiss! w00t w00t CLANA 4 everrrr! hihi I do agree that there are lots of Lana hatred here Well I must say that she annoys me a lot this season

Clark: my smex mofo! The fighting at the end was excited I do looovee Clark in black Well uhmm that was Bizarro.. but that's not the point Don't know what to tell, I love Clark, Clark loves me

btw: the Lois stab scene was indeed disturbing. But so was this whole season, it had so many blood this season

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Soop 4-evah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread