Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl

Here's hoping we get a glimpse of our girl this week!
I have a feeling that she'll make an appearance, or two

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer
I have a feeling that she'll make an appearance, or two

'lex

Yeah she is back. Our girl is back. I am so glad. I am so glad it was Lex that kept her safe. To bad Clark was to selfish to see that.

Hope
Old 09-30-2004, 03:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Squee, she's back!!

And she still has her WoW. And she's still a fighter, able to get herself out of some jams (even the best of us need help against terminators). And she's still so cute and brightens up the scene! And AM is still the best actress ever!

Later I'll be coherant enough to not start sentences with "And."

Squee with me guys, our girl is back!!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Squee-ing! Because the excitement is so very contagious

I'm also really, really glad she's back... and it was nice to see Clark and Lex get into it over Chloe. I don't think it's ever happened before

It's great that she managed to free herself first, before getting choked that is. Did anyone really want to see what happened right after she got kidnapped by psycho-kitchen-knife guy? Hostage Chloe snarking to her attacker would have been a great scene. ...I hope someone will write a nice little episode insert for it.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Squee-ing! Because the excitement is so very contagious

I'm also really, really glad she's back... and it was nice to see Clark and Lex get into it over Chloe. I don't think it's ever happened before

It's great that she managed to free herself first, before getting choked that is. Did anyone really want to see what happened right after she got kidnapped by psycho-kitchen-knife guy? Hostage Chloe snarking to her attacker would have been a great scene. ...I hope someone will write a nice little episode insert for it.
Sugi that would require taking away scenes from new improved Blana and her boyfriend and spunky chick Lois.

But I am glad she knew how to at least get down with out super clark's help.

Hope
Old 09-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw a cap where they show the Lanes family picture. Isn't Chloe looks like Lois's mother just by looking quickly ?
Old 10-01-2004, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just had to post and bring testament to how insanely SEXXXY Ms. Allison Mack is this season:

Wow...just...wow.

That is by far my favorite hair style of hers. It's just perfect.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 10-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zealot
I saw a cap where they show the Lanes family picture. Isn't Chloe looks like Lois's mother just by looking quickly ?
http://www.devotedtosmallville.com/f...s/Gone_495.jpg

They're both blondes, at least. I think Chloe looks more like her than Lois does. That's not uncommon though, since siblings can look so much alike and then pass these genes onto their kids. I don't know how Chloe's parents are related to Lois's (which parents are related?), but maybe Chloe's mom looks a lot like Lois's?
Old 10-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the link, I thought the same thing when they cut to that photo. I wonder if we'll ever get to see Chloe's mom. Think she was at the 'funeral'?

Old 10-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Absolute Fan

See, I'm really wondering about Chloe's "funeral." I'd love to know who was there. Did Pete come back from Wichita and Lana from Paris? Was lois there? Was Lex? Did Lois wonder why a Luthor was at the funeral, but Chloe's best friend Clark wasn't?

I really hope Chloe makes some quip about it in the future. After all, not many of us get to see our own wake and funeral.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Well Lana probably wasn't there since she said something about coming to pay her respects ( ). We know Lois and Clark weren't there. Pete may have come back, but if he had then he probably would have stayed to help find Clark, right? Martha could have been there if she could bring herself to leave the hospital. I'd like to think Lex was there, but maybe not in case he was trying to keep a low profile.

Wow, that must have been a lonely funeral. Chloe definitely needs to get a snark in there about it.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee, exactly. Poor girl, it would really suck to see your own funeral and see none of your closest friends at it. I hope she kicks all their butts for missing it.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would
Old 10-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Did anyone else get a chance to see the special one hour cast interview last night on the ABC family channel? They were running episodes of the show, but at 8pm eastern time Brooke Burke did a sit down interview with all the main cast members. I enjoyed all of it, Tom and Michael were Great and so was John Glover. Then, finally at the end I was rewarded when Allison Mack appeared. She is so adorable, and when she talks, definitely can see where her character Chloe gets this radiant smile and just she gives you a good feeling...like she's enjoying life and is in love with life...and it's contagious...you think, wow she's great and I just want to like hang out with her. Her outfit was rather spunky...had this cute tie....very original and chloe like Anyways, it was a neat interview...Allison was incredible. I'm not sure that they'll be repeating it, but check your local ABC channel for info if you missed it.

PS...Her smile is the best

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Aw, that sounds so cute, I wish I could have watched it! Don't suppose she gave any spoilers away? No? That was probably asking for too much.

Here's hoping someone makes a clip of the interview someday.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread