Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2004, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Oh how cool is that? Love the look of that new site, can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks for the link... *rushes off to add it to the list*

I still think A-M.com is the greatest though

I agree Sugi and I love it as well.

Hope
Old 09-22-2004, 02:12 AM
New Fan

HI

I just thought i would stop in and say hi, I am new around here, but i think i know some of you from N-S. anyway, I am an AM fan and hope she will be around alot in season 4, which starts tommorow, I am so exited...
Old 09-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

You guys should head over to K-site there is a new Chloe promo picture.

She looks really nice.

Hope

Last edited by hfce; 09-22-2004 at 12:30 PM
Old 09-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Total Fan

She does look gorgeous! It's an adorable picture!

However, John Schnieder is freaking me out, Annette O'Tool suddenly got seductive and how weird does John Glover look without his mane of hair?!

On-topic, right...um...it's a great picture of Allison? Damn, I already said that.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StrongPlacebo
She does look gorgeous! It's an adorable picture!

However, John Schnieder is freaking me out, Annette O'Tool suddenly got seductive and how weird does John Glover look without his mane of hair?!

On-topic, right...um...it's a great picture of Allison? Damn, I already said that.

That is the first thing I noticed. That all of them were looking sexy except Chloe and Lex and Lionel. Its clear they are trying to sex them up but I guess they forgot to give the memo to both Luthors and Chloe.

Hope
Old 09-22-2004, 04:55 PM
New Fan

Is it just me...

or does martha's make-up look really caked on in that pic... are they trying to make her look like a whore or what?
Old 09-22-2004, 05:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
That is the first thing I noticed. That all of them were looking sexy except Chloe and Lex and Lionel. Its clear they are trying to sex them up but I guess they forgot to give the memo to both Luthors and Chloe.

Hope
I don't mean to be rude, but John Schnieder does *not* look seductive - he looks stupid. It makes me laugh, and not in a good way. In a you-look-like-an-idiot way.

Michael Rosenbaum looks sexy anyway

It's probably a good thing they didn't get the memo, or they would have ended up looking as weird as the rest of them

Amber - it's the lipstick. Its so dark!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Passionate Fan

re: s4 pics

That Annette O'Tool pic makes her look wierd... like a goth. Not sure I like it.

Anyway... the AM is great. I said this on another thread but I think the setting for the pic is interesting.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Re: re: s4 pics

Quote:
Originally posted by Humbug Girl
That Annette O'Tool pic makes her look wierd... like a goth. Not sure I like it.

Anyway... the AM is great. I said this on another thread but I think the setting for the pic is interesting.

I said in the Chlex thread but I think its her hiding place.
This is not a spoiler its just a guess .

Hope
Old 09-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG, Allison looks fantastic! Yay, I LOVE that haircut on her. It's so stylish and mature. I'll always love the cute, spunky look of S1, but this is a really beautiful look for her.

Poor Annette, what did they do to her? Why, Mr. Photographer, why?

I do hope we get other pictures though. The Hide and Seek pose is a little odd.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl
OMG, Allison looks fantastic! Yay, I LOVE that haircut on her. It's so stylish and mature. I'll always love the cute, spunky look of S1, but this is a really beautiful look for her.
Yeah, her hair looks so great... I'm glad they're through (for good this time) with the flippy look. I mean, it worked in season 1, but she's grown so much since then. She looks so much more mature

Is it just me or does everyone look really tanned? Except Martha that is.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Absolute Fan

She's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2004, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

Um where was AM in the credits? I want to know NOW!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:00 AM
Addicted Fan

yea i wonder how come she wasnt in it. i checked tvtome and imdb and they stll list her as on the show, so i dunno.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Um where was AM in the credits? I want to know NOW!
Well, considering that the big "surprise ending" was that Chloe was alive, I think having her in the credits at the very beginning would have ruined the surprise. I'm sure she'll be in they credits next week!