Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Allison Mack/Chloe Sullivan #13: She's smart, stunning, and simply irreplaceable

We love Allison Mack/Chloe Sullivan:

1. Because she has a certificate of an American born abroad (Germany).
2. Because her family moved to California when she was two years old.
3. Because she grew up in an artistic family.
4. Because she was in TV print ads and commercials since age four.
5. Because she has bright green eyes that seem to smile.
6. Because she has naturally wavy hair, it's very thick and she has a lot of it.
7. Because she can do a fancy tongue trick.
8. Because "men actually seem to be attracted to her feet.
9. Because her feet are "right up there with the best in Hollywood."
10. Because she spends a lot of free time with family and friends.
11. Because she's an accomplished singer and dancer.
12. Because she used to be interested in becoming a veterinarian, dolphin trainer, and director.
13. Because her real passion is acting.
14. Because she is attending 'The Young Actors Space' since childhood.
15. Because she's a versatile and talented actress who has worked on projects over the years ranging from comedy to drama.
16. Because she has been blessed to act opposite some very gifted people such as Sissy Spacek, Aidan Quinn, Karen Allen, Roddy McDowell and Peter Coyote.
17. Because she claims to be a person of low-maintenance.
18. Because she enjoys painting, reading, movies, plays, arts and crafts.
19. Because Audrey Hepburn is her beauty role model because she was so classy.
20. Because she used to have a crush on Elijah Wood.
21. Because according to Milo Ventimiglia (Gilmore Girls)she's very professional, and just fun to be around. She's this bright ball of energy, amazing.
22. Because she's definitely the most energetic person Kyle Howard (House Arrest) ever worked with.
23. Because Joanna Garcia (Reba) became close friends with her while filming Opposite Sex.
24. Because she sometimes sings karaoke and goes shopping with Michael Rosenbaum.
25. Because she's taking pottery class and is swapping books with Kristin Kreuk.
26. Because Annette O'Toole taught her how to knit.
27. Because she's the ?down-to-earth co-star of Smallville and is headed for big things.
28. Because she's the beautiful and ebullient actress who brings Chloe into life
29. Because she got the part of Chloe even when the producers wanted to go ethnic.
30. Because she wouldn't trade her smart, sassy character for anything.
31. Because she doesn't have to be perfect plus she gets all the funny lines.
32. Because Chloe doesn't need a man to define who she is.
33. Because best-selling writer Mark Waid said:"Can you find me one single carbon-based lifeform on this planet who wouldn't say 'Chloe?"
34. Because she's always the first one to welcome guest stars to the show.
35. Because Fans of her 'Chloe' character refer to themselves as Cult of Chloe.
36. Because she has a purple tattoo of the Dawn Faery that brings her self-confidence in moments of doubt.
37. Because she's in good shape because she works hard and she's only gotten compliments about it.
38. Because she's not a twig like the rest of the girls on television, and that's very cool.
39. Because she enjoys the pleasures of life, which according to her are chocolate, Belgian waffles and hamburgers.
40. Because she thinks it's important to evoke a classy attitude and to dress like an elegant person.
41. Because she made a very grown-up move of buying a condo in Santa Monica at age 20.
42. Because she has a cute puppy called Phantom.
43. Because she made it down the stairs without fall off her shoes when she made a guest appearance on Open Mike.
44. Because Allison is on fire!
45. Because Teen Hollywood interviewed her.
46. Because according to TV Guide, She's Got The Look
47. Because Cult Times #79 demanded to "Give Us a Chloe".
48. Because she was on the cover of TV Zone.
49. Because Mack Talks Smallville in ScifiWire
50. Because she was nominated for the 2002 Teen Choice Awards for best sidekick.
51. Because her hairstyle was featured in Sophisticate's Hairstyle Guide
52. Because she was the It Girl of December 2002 Seventeen Magazine.
53. Because she was featured in Elle Girlmagazine.
54. Because her Chloe and Clark's scene in Lineage made it to Bronze Shelter's Top Ten TV Moments of 2002.
55. Because Chloe is one of the characters in Bronze Shelter's We Hope To See More in 2003.
56. Because she supports Make-A-Wish Foundationand encourages her fans to donate to it rather than send her gifts.
57. Because she sponsors Kids With A Cause.
58. Because Chloe has grrrl power.
59. Because she's here to tell us the truth.
59. Because her smile lights up the show.
60. Because Tom teases her lots
61. Because she lived in Germany and Amsterdam as child
62. Because she's a travel whore! (she said so herself)
63. Because if she could travel the rest of her life, she would
64. Because Annie Hall is her favorite movie ever
65. Because Puck is her favorite Shakespeare show
66. Because she wants to do theatre
67. Because she's Allison Mack!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Fanarts/Wallpapers [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

800/600
1024/768
by Aubrey

Bigger image
by Chiriru

800/600
1024/768
by Aubrey

800/600
1024/768
by Aubrey

Pictures

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Websites: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Allison Mack's Official Website
Allison Mack, The Unofficial Fan Network
Girl Friday
Allison-Mack.net
Old School Chloe Campaign
ChloeFiction
Chloe Crossing
screw clark! - Chloe/everyone-but-clark fanfic challenge
Daily Ally - French Allison Mack site

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mailing Lists/Fanlisting: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

The Allison Mack Mailing List
Allison Mack/ Chloe Sullivan Fanlist
Girl Friday
Wonder Girl: the Allison Mack fanlisting

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Last edited by Candygirl; 12-19-2004 at 03:17 AM
Old 09-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay!! New thread! And its a good title Sugi, love the alliteration
Old 09-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread!!! And thankyou Candygirl and Sugi, that's really nice of you Allison is what actually made me start watching Smallville, her and Chlark lol.

I'm waiting for Allison to get a new movie project or a role in another Series. I like her on Smallville, but you know you want to see her in other places too. I can't wait till she gets a new project I'm also waiting for new photos to come out

Old 09-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro
Yay!! New thread! And its a good title Sugi, love the alliteration
Oh yeah, thank you high school English

Aw, cute pic Christina. AM does some theater, but I'd also like to see her in a movie... where she's on-screen for more than three minutes at a time The WB does like trading it's actors though, so who knows... we may see her on something else

Old 09-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd love to see Allison in another project.

If I could pick an ideal project it would be a quirky romantic comedy. Allison sparkles in such a way that I think she'd be great in an angst-free role. She reminds me alot of Meg Ryan in a way. I could also see her in a historical type drama, leader of her people kind of role.

What about you guys? What's your ideal Ally role?

Great start Sugi! I edited all the little weird punctuation that somehow copied over.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for doing that Candy Have any idea where to get a new AM banner?

Definitely could see her in a romantic comedy, but I was thinking a little less Meg Ryan and little more Renée Zellweger. Or maybe something more classic... 19th century?

I wish she had more time to work on other shows, we can't seem to get enough AM on our screens

Old 09-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Absolute Fan

I haven't been able to reach the following sites. If they are yours and they're still up, or you can reach them and my computer is just being ditzy, let me know. Otherwise, we can delete the dead links.

Take No Prisoners
Pretty in Pink
LEXcite
Alternative Chloe Sullivan
intrepid
Old 09-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
THave any idea where to get a new AM banner?
I don't. I'm trying to remember who made the last one. Anybody here want to make one? I know you guys have much much talent! Make us a pretty!

Renee Z. is a good comparison. I could actually see Allison in a Bridget Jones type role.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was thinking she could do a Jennifer Aniston type movie. I like Jennifer and along with Alli she's one of my fave actress. We are all on the same route lol just with different people. I like Renee and Meg too

I also like the 19th century idea too, I believe Allison could pull it off, she's that good of an actress.

I hope her role on Smallville isn't like Sam's. I miss him so much, and he deserves so much more. He's doing a new movie, I'm so happy for him!!! But with Lois there for 13 episodes, it could ruin Alli's screentime, unless Erica's screentime is with Alli.

About the banner...sadly I don't know how to make a pretty banner. The ones I make are......ehh, lol.

Can we add more stuff to the list?I have some I gfot the facts from the latest A-M.com interview.

60. Because Tom teases her lots
61. Because she lived in Germany and Amsterdam asa child
62. Because she's a travel hore! (she said so herself)
63. Because if she could travel the rest of her life, she would
64. Because Annie Hall is her favorite movie ever
65. Because Puck is her favorite Shakespeare show
66. Because she wants to do theatre
67. Because she's Allison Mack!

ALSO the latest Chloe Chronicle us up!

Last edited by *Christina*; 09-08-2004 at 11:25 AM
Old 09-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

lol... I had to double post there was too much in my other post So much for being new, right? I'm a pro at this stuff

Her WB Bio was updated.

Chloe Sullivan on Smallville

Now beginning her fourth season on The WB's acclaimed drama Smallville, Allison Mack stars as Clark Kent's (Tom Welling) best friend. Mack's role continues to grow this season with the arrival of Lois Lane
(Erica Durance) and the ever-complicated love triangle between Clark, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and Chloe.

Mack also starred in Showtime's critically acclaimed feature My Horrible Year! This story follows the intricate and turbulent life of a teenage girl as she turns sixteen. Mack, who brought years of training and experience to the project, proved to be the perfect fit for Eric Stoltz's directorial debut. The story was written and directed by Eric Stoltz and also starred Karen Allen and Mimi Rogers.

Since beginning her career at age 4 in her first commercial for "German Chocolate," Mack has continued to be a busy working actress with an impressive roster of television roles. She garnered much attention for her portrayal of a teenager who abuses and inflicts wounds to her wrist on The WB's Seventh Heaven. In the fall of 2000, Allison starred in The WB's The Nightmare Room, and The Opposite Sex, as well as a recurring role in Evening Shade. Allison also starred in Disney's feature Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and Camp Nowhere.

An avid fan of musical theatre, Allison's talents extend beyond film and television. She received rave reviews for pulling double duty, both as a choreographer and performer in Rent and Chicago. As a result of those performances, Allison was offered the chance to make her directorial debut with Jer Bear Productions' staging of Hair. Rave reviews from LA Weekly, Backstage West, The Tolucan Times and The Burbank Times all attest to Allison's diversity in the entertainment field. Music and dance, as much as acting, remain a passion for Allison.

^ Isn't she the coolest!!!!!!!!!! The whole thing is good except the the last line in the first paragraph. Not again...

HERE is a pic
Old 09-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Wow that is cool stuff. So some day we can see Allison's name in lights on a broadway stage or directing her latest movie. I like that.

Hope
Old 09-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Christina- Thanks for bringing that info over! I added your reasons to the list.

I'd love to see Allison get to use some of those talents on the show. How awesome would a spoof show be, or maybe a historical one like Relic, where "Chloe' can be a singer. Smallville is looking to be more lighthearted this year; I think this would be a fantastic way to do it.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl
Christina- Thanks for bringing that info over! I added your reasons to the list.

I'd love to see Allison get to use some of those talents on the show. How awesome would a spoof show be, or maybe a historical one like Relic, where "Chloe' can be a singer. Smallville is looking to be more lighthearted this year; I think this would be a fantastic way to do it.
That would be great I'd love to hear Chloe sing on the show. It would be nice for Allison to get the chance to use more of her talents.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I would too. On the old WB bio, it said she was an accomplised singer and dancer, so that would be nice to see.

I hope Allison is looking for a new project, and I also hope my card I sent her for her birthday, if she got it, inspired her too.

I also hope she's doing well too, since her and Peter split up, she seems happy (Comic Con). Allison knows we are here for her!
Old 09-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Could you imagine Smallville doing a version of 'Once more with Feeling'?

I'm not sure about SV being lightehearted... I'd love for it to happen, but sometimes it's like the show has no sense of humor. At least Chloe brings a little snark to it. I'm looking forward to more of that this season

Closed Thread   Post New Thread