Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Ahh, yeah. I was wondering if Allison was in the credits or not. I didn't get to see them since I got home right after the credits came on. She better be back in them next week!

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought that Alex Mack would be on Veronica Mars since the actress looks a little like her but I was mistaken.

BTW, does anyone know why Veronica Mars does not have a message board here? It looks pretty good.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

About the creds...I think it was to tease viewers and make us think she's really gone. She will obviously be there next week in the credits
Old 09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Glory fades - Allison Mack/ Chloe was not in the credits at all, not even in the montage of pictures that they show after the individual cast pictures. My guess is that TPTB wanted Chloe's being alive to be a huge surprise (they haven't even talked about it in spoilery interviews!), so they made sure that they didn't ruin the surprise within 5 minutes. I'm sure these were temporary credits, I think we'll probably see new ones next week.

Bronson- The actress does look a lot like Allison Mack, doesn't she? I thought the exact same thing! She looks very S1 Chloe. As for the show getting it's own board, it's still very very new. Give it a few weeks! You could also make a thread for it on the Requests board!
Old 09-23-2004, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

I have to say, even though we got Lois...I missed Choe from the season premiere

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I know. I almost got a little teary. I kept waiting and then when the credits rolled, I was like, "No Chloe. How is this fair?" I miss her.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 09-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl
My guess is that TPTB wanted Chloe's being alive to be a huge surprise (they haven't even talked about it in spoilery interviews!), so they made sure that they didn't ruin the surprise within 5 minutes. I'm sure these were temporary credits, I think we'll probably see new ones next week.
Mmm, I agree, I'm pretty sure she'll be back in the credits now that the 'audience shock' has worn off

Okay, even though we didn't get an actual full blown Chloe scene, I liked that she still had some presence in the script. I would have been seriously annoyed if they hadn't given her death any real mention, but it was behind a lot of the conversations.

Hope she's back next week... haven't read any of those spoilers yet. I really missed seeing her.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Glory fades - Allison Mack/ Chloe was not in the credits at all, not even in the montage of pictures that they show after the individual cast pictures. My guess is that TPTB wanted Chloe's being alive to be a huge surprise (they haven't even talked about it in spoilery interviews!), so they made sure that they didn't ruin the surprise within 5 minutes. I'm sure these were temporary credits, I think we'll probably see new ones next week.

Bronson- The actress does look a lot like Allison Mack, doesn't she? I thought the exact same thing! She looks very S1 Chloe. As for the show getting it's own board, it's still very very new. Give it a few weeks! You could also make a thread for it on the Requests board!

OH OK thanks!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
haven't read any of those spoilers yet. I really missed seeing her.
Oh you should, they're great

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronson

I thought that Alex Mack would be on Veronica Mars
At NS they have a thread just on the topic, not only dose that actress look like AM the charactor she is playing is very chloelike, the whole thread goes on about how UPN(I think that is who is doing the show, but i might be wrong, so don't qoute me) is totally ripping off the WB's chloe and smallville in general. the show is about a girl who has all the regular high school drama going on in her life and how she investigates all the strange events going on in her city during her time off...but i think the events are less Si-Fi then smallville and more criminal like (ie..murder, ect.)
Old 09-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Did anyone here watch Veronica Mars? I'm curious to know if it was good... ratings weren't that great, but it's only starting out.

Maybe this will make the WB consider doing a Chloe spinoff? Yeah, wishful thinking, I know

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-24-2004, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Did anyone here watch Veronica Mars? I'm curious to know if it was good... ratings weren't that great, but it's only starting out.

Maybe this will make the WB consider doing a Chloe spinoff? Yeah, wishful thinking, I know
It was good Sugi. You should watch it.

Hope
Old 09-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

You guys are DEFINITELY gonna want to go here . Wowzers! Please don't bring the pics over though, because they're still "unauthorized" and we don't want to get ff in trouble. Spoiler warning, I suppose. But yes, you all must go see!
Old 09-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You guys are DEFINITELY gonna want to go here . Wowzers! Please don't bring the pics over though, because they're still "unauthorized" and we don't want to get ff in trouble. Spoiler warning, I suppose. But yes, you all must go see!

Yeah I just those. Chloe is sexy....

Hope
Old 09-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Those pics are gorgeous!!!! WOW!!!!

There's also a pic of Alli wher she and Erica (in sep. pics) have the same pose, but in a different angle