Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

That looks good. Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

x

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-26-2015, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love those
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-26-2015, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

GoF was (overall) a good update on Pottermore but again, a lot of the book parts were cut and I expected more.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

GoF wasn`t my favourite movie but I liked the scene on the grave yard with the dark lord.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Moderator Manager

The last few minutes of the movie was pretty good, the part with the Third Task and the maze. Cedric dying was more upsetting (for me) in the movie than in the book.

Old 11-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

The maze was really good too.
Old 11-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Another update. "The Sacred 28".

Old 11-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks good.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

It's an interesting read, especially for those who we know very little of.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the family tree from Sirius Black.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
minalima has a special exhibition currently in london. The pottermore correspondent took a trip to the exhibition (and hinted that a harry potter actor or two may show up to see the exhibition themselves sometime). The pmc was also able to conduct an exclusive interview with miraphora mina and eduardo lima.

Pottermore uploaded high resolution scans of some of the artwork that will be displayed at the exhibition. Of the pmc’s chat with mina and lima, pottermore reports:

“edwardo tells me there are nearly 90 prints in this exhibition. ‘we are doing it chronologically, by book. So we start with the letter and the ticket…’

‘it gets very busy by the sixth book. It’s just all over the place,’ says mira.

‘and we have a selection of authentic props, too,’ eduardo adds.

‘it was so nice of them to let us do that,’ says mira, meaning the warner bros. Studio tour london, who has lent them some of the props they designed for the films, to show at the exhibition. They’ll be carefully placed on display in cabinets throughout the gallery space.“

pottermore got the two talking about collaboration and what it was like working together on such big projects. The pair have been working in tandem for so long, they think of themselves as one unit.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing that.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Another interesting read. Sometimes I wish some of these potions exist in real life.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I also wish those potions were real
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top