Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Molly Weasley gets her own focus on Pottermore today.

https://www.pottermore.com/features/...s-to-bellatrix
Old 10-31-2015, 01:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Halloween on the (old) Pottemore.

x

Old 11-04-2015, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I miss the old Pottermore to be honest.

And thanks for the news.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-04-2015, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

https://www.pottermore.com/news/fans...os-studio-tour
Old 11-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Pottermore regularly updates the site for Fantastic Beasts (and Cursed Child) updates so for more stuff about the upcoming movie, you can all check here:

https://www.pottermore.com/features/...ic-beasts-logo
https://www.pottermore.com/news/firs...newt-scamander

I haven't perused the site since the new update and only check on a "need to know" basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I miss the old Pottermore to be honest.
Me too although I'm guilty of being overly critical of that old site and getting bored of it easily. Granted the traffic for the site isn't as much as it used to when it launched but hopefully they can get it back soon because I miss my house and collecting stuff.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I also miss collecting stuff. It was so much fun. Hope they bring that back soon.

And thanks for the other links.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Old 11-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
floo powder was invented by ignatia wildsmith in the thirteenth century. Its manufacture is strictly controlled. The only licensed producer in britain is floo-pow, a company whose headquarters is in diagon alley, and who never answer their front door.

No shortage of floo powder has ever been reported, nor does anybody know anyone who makes it. Its price has remained constant for one hundred years: Two sickles a scoop. Every wizard household carries a stock of floo powder, usually conveniently located in a box or vase on the mantelpiece.

The precise composition of floo powder is a closely guarded secret. Those who have tried to ‘make their own’ have been universally unsuccessful. At least once a year, st mungo’s hospital for magical maladies and injuries reports what they call a ‘faux floo’ injury – in other words, somebody has thrown a homemade powder onto a fire and suffered the consequences. As irate healer and st mungo’s spokeswizard, rutherford poke, said in 2010: ‘it’s two sickles a scoop, people, so stop being cheap, stop throwing powdered runespoor fangs on the fire and stop blowing yourselves out of the chimney! If one more wizard comes in here with a burned backside, i swear i won’t treat him. It’s two sickles a scoop!’

Old 11-15-2015, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Floo Powder
Thanks for the news.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Old 11-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

That looks good. Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't been checking out the new Pottermore site since it launched but that recent update was actually pretty informative and good.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither.
I just see the tweets you share here.
Old 11-17-2015, 10:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I'd be more than happy to bring over some of the new stuff here so you all don't have to check the site.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top