Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow..that's an awesome trailer..glad to see some Remus and Sirius stuff in there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 05-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Saw this article posted on Scifi.com. Not sure if anyone has posted it here yet.

No Lucius Malfoy In Azkaban

British actor Jason Isaacs told the British Sun tabloid newspaper that he won't appear as the villainous Lucius Malfoy in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film, but would show up in the proposed fourth film in the series. "I make a tiny cameo appearance in the fourth film [The Goblet of Fire], to remind people that I still exist, as I have a bit more to do in the fifth one [The Order of the Phoenix]," Isaacs told the newspaper.

Isaacs added, "To be honest, I thought I wouldn't get to be in the fourth film at all, but it will be nice to get the wig out of mothballs and start the slow warm-up for number five, where I have some rather juicy and lovely stuff. I'm looking forward to it, as long as everyone else agrees to do it. For all I know the kids could be married with children by then."

Prisoner of Azkaban, based on the third of J.K. Rowling's best-selling fantasy novels, is due in theaters June 4.

Now about John M as Voldie. Don't get me wrong, I think John is an amazing actor and I really like him and think he could do justice to the role, but for some reason, I just don't see him as Voldie.

Now Jeremy Irons would be magnificant in the role. Plus I thought the tradition was to have all British actors in HP.

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 11:18 AM
Old 05-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>

oh lorien!! you can't see it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] god, I don't know how to help you... don't you have Windows Media Player either? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] or any other program not quicktime? oh god... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nope I just have Quicktime. Its not my comuter, so I can't download anything new to it wither.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Houston- Thanks for the Jason Interview! Yeah he said way back on CoS interviews he knew he wouldn't be in PoA, he's so excited about his role though I love it! He damn well better be in GoF- I don't cinsider his part trivial in that one, simply because his screentime would be small.....

And I agree w/ you totally on John & Jeremy- my thoughts exactly
Old 05-03-2004, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys is this old news?....

An article today in the Daily Record today claims the next Harry Potter book will be called "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch"

I read this at the wizardnews site. What do you think?

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 11:21 AM
Old 05-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
An article today in the Daily Record today claims the next Harry Potter book will be called "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch"

I read this at the wizardnews site. What do you think?
well, the title is not official yet, there are some rumoured titles running here and there.. but certainly the "Green Flame Torch" is the strongest rumour, and besides I like it, so I personally think that it will prolly be title of the book
Old 05-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm that title rolls off the tongue oddly to me... and it reminds me a lot of Goblet of Fire...but the title means not so much to me- its whats one the pages [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

http://www.livejournal.com/users/din...ll/179546.html

New pics from the trading cards. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Some pics spoilerish though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by blueangel:
<STRONG>New pics from the trading cards. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Some pics spoilerish though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks so much! Those are great. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 02:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Pansy's not blond?

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat:
<STRONG>Pansy's not blond?

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]</STRONG>
did you imagine her blonde? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

my god!! Pansy is EXACTLY how I imagined her! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] my god, I can't believe they read my mind, with black hair and that haircut, exactly as in my mind! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 02:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't know if this is new or old news...but....

PoA will be released on IMAX screens as well as regular on June 4th!!

Saw the special IMAX version of the poster up at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, CA today....

Thats not as comon to open on IMAX is it? I'm pretty sure LOTR, Matrix , Star Wars etc...were later than opening date to go to IMAX

I know where I'm seeing it the first time now!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>

did you imagine her blonde? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

my god!! Pansy is EXACTLY how I imagined her! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] my god, I can't believe they read my mind, with black hair and that haircut, exactly as in my mind! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I guess I did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I imagined her same haircut, blond though.
but maybe it's just 'cause I read way too much fanfics.

kitty [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

[ 05-05-2004: Message edited kitty_cat ]
Old 05-05-2004, 02:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I guess I did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I imagined her same haircut, blond though.
but maybe it's just 'cause I read way too much fanfics.
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ok
Old 05-05-2004, 02:37 AM
Ben
Obsessed Fan

I'd love to see PoA on IMAX. But I don't have one anywhere near me, let alone showing it.

Pansy is nothing like I imagined. I imagined someone... well... butch [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 05-05-2004, 03:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I sure hope PoA will be released on IMAX screens in Germany, too. We happen to have Germany's biggest IMAX screen in town [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top