Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Re: Re: Parvati Patil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi
Where did you hear that? Are there any pictures on the net. I want to see who Harry and Ron are taking to the Yule Ball.
She appears in the Official Cast List of PoA, it is available in veritaserum.com
there are no pictures of Sitara and she is not even in the cast list in imdb.com but she appears in the Official Cast List

the News is this:

Complete Prisoner of Azkaban cast list released

Warner Bros. has released the complete cast list for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! To view the 33-page Microsoft Word document, click here. This fills us in on some actors that we were unsure about: Lenny Henry plays the Shrunken Head, Abby Ford as the "Housekeeping" woman, Sitara Shah as Parvati Patil, Genevieve Gaunt as Pansy Parkinson (picture), and others! An interesting tidbit- Warwick Davis, who played Professor Flitwick on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, is returning for Prisoner of Azkaban to play a different wizard.

copied and pasted from www.veritaserum.com

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 03:06 PM
Old 05-13-2004, 12:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat
hey alex, can you pretty please repost those cho picis you posted on the old ff?
you know I'd love you

and thanx for alle the pics

kitty
of course I can we have those pics with better quality in the thread of Cho, I'll go to copy the pic here.. wait a moment

EDITED:
here's the pic

I can't like her more

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 03:13 PM
Old 05-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Pansy Parkinson

I love the girl who plays Pansy, my god, she is EXACTLY how I imaigned her but don't expect me to pronounce her name until th eyear 2200 Genevieve or somethign like that new pic of her

here

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 03:23 PM
Old 05-13-2004, 01:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Re: Pansy Parkinson

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -
but don't expect me to pronounce her name until th eyear 2200 Genevieve or somethign like that
sounds like Jen- uh- veeve

Old 05-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Ahh, I just love all these new pics!! Thanx Alex!
I really like the auror-ness in some pics!! I think they choose to play Cho fits perfectly!! And Pansy..hmmm not so sure about it. I always imagined her with long hair but it's okay. I really want to see Padma and Parvati!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -CherryPixie-
Ahh, I just love all these new pics!! Thanx Alex!
I really like the auror-ness in some pics!! I think they choose to play Cho fits perfectly!! And Pansy..hmmm not so sure about it. I always imagined her with long hair but it's okay. I really want to see Padma and Parvati!!!
I like the Aurorness too, even though I'm not an Auror shipper or anything I like some scenes of Emma and Dan together as Herm and Harry where they look completely cute
and I can't wait for the Patil twins either
Old 05-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think I've ever been more excited to see a movie in my life.

After seeing everthing there is to see in terms of spoilers, I still feel I'm going to be pleasently surprised.

One thing that I'm really looking forward to is seeing how laid back and relaxed these actors are with their characters. I'm sure its because of Alfonso's influence but all three seem have have so much more confidence now. I can really believe now that Dan IS Harry and same goes for Emma and Rupert. And this is just based on what I've seen in the previews and video clips. When June 4th eventually does come around, I'm sure to be blown away by their perfomances. They're really coming into their own as actors and I'm so proud of all of them.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
After seeing everthing there is to see in terms of spoilers, I still feel I'm going to be pleasently surprised.
I know!! I feel the same

Quote:
One thing that I'm really looking forward to is seeing how laid back and relaxed these actors are with their characters. I'm sure its because of Alfonso's influence but all three seem have have so much more confidence now.
absolutely, I think they are super relaxed and they've done a great work by what I've seen the first time I saw Harry/Dan screaming "I hope he finds me cause when he does I'm gonna be ready!!" I was like--> How cool! I love d the way he screamed, and then watching Emma's performances oh geez, she's the best actress for me in the movie, seriously and then when I saw Dan/Harry screaming in a more recent trailer "He was their friend!" I coudln't believe how different this movie is gonna be from the others, there's so much more emotions in this one and they definitely have become better actors

Quote:
When June 4th eventually does come around, I'm sure to be blown away by their perfomances
yep yep yep
Old 05-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I was lurking just a minute ago in the Dan Appreciation thread to see if the posters of th ethread had any new pix posted there, and yes!! I don't know if you guys have seen them before, but I haven't and I love them!!! specially the first one

posted by Intrceptr350

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 03:32 PM
Old 05-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes about the acting but... I can't believe how how good looking Dan has become. I'm so Deep right?

How many more Days? 19? Or something.

Thanks for the new pictures!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Elle*
Yes about the acting but... I can't believe how how good looking Dan has become. I'm so Deep right?
I am deep too!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm going to be deep here too and notice how muscly Rupert's arms are looking.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 05-14-2004, 04:42 AM
Supreme Fan

is this really the Time-Turner? I didn't imagine it like that but I love it, I want one!
Old 05-14-2004, 04:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Pics I hadn't seen before so maybe you hadn't either

Another version of the Pansy pic, which includes Goyle
Handsome Pettigrew
Dumbl telling H and Hr about the Time-Turner
My god!!!!! <3
Marge and Dudley
Hagrid
Sirius

Last edited by * Marauder's Child *; 05-14-2004 at 03:48 PM
Old 05-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting take on Peter, I have to say, it's not how I had him pictures. I always saw him like that little guy from Beauty and The Beast(the animated version) that was Gaston's buddy, short, overweight, black hair, unattractive. That's what I had in mind. But then again, I also pictured Sirius to be mid-late 30's and ruggedly handsome underneath all the hair and the movie Sirius just ain't that, lol.

Nikki