Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, I had no idea Viktor's been cast and I check certain sites every day! Thanks for the news.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sooz*
Wow, I had no idea Viktor's been cast and I check certain sites every day! Thanks for the news.
yeah.. he is not English, but he studies in England, he is Bulgarian

more info here
Old 06-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

POA sets 1st day record in USA

dunno if anyone has seen this yet, just can across on Leaky Cauldron

POA breaks USA record for first day

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 06-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Re: POA sets 1st day record in USA

Quote:
Originally posted by bexter
dunno if anyone has seen this yet, just can across on Leaky Cauldron

POA breaks USA record for first day
Yeah, I read that! It's awesome! It's broken two records in the UK already too!
Old 06-06-2004, 03:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, it's breaking records.. so wait when it comes to Spain on 18th, it will make a record too. There was a record with CoS an dof course there will be another one with PoA can't wait to see it, I already have my tickets booked
Old 06-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm finally gonna get to see PoA tomorrow I can't wait *jumps up and down*

Also, punctuation marks don't live in packs!

If you made that icon let me know. I'd be happy to credit you!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

POA second biggest three day take of all time

POA makes 92 mill this weekend

Very cool...

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 06-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ==bluegirl==
Just checked imdb and it's still only Mad-eye Moody and Madame Maxime. Can't believe that they haven't cast Cho yet...it can't be that hard, can it?
what about Katie Leing from Scotland? i read her name in our newspaper here in Bakersfield. ohwell, as long as it is not the darn girl from the Philippines, it's fine with me... don't get me wrong... im a Filipino but i hate this girl whom the Filipino media has reported being considered for the part of Cho Chang. she doesn't deserve the role and she even can't act right! plus, she doesn't have the accent!!
Old 06-07-2004, 03:04 AM
Supreme Fan

yes, bluegirl, as je12_04 sai, Cho has already been cast (played by Katie Leung) and Krum has been cast too (played by Stanislav Yanevski). You can't trust 100% imdb, they don't update very much.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just wanted to point out that in PoA, there is a Parvati (the girl whose boggart becomes a snake, the one who goes right after Ron). You'll also notice that when they're lining up to go to Hogsmeade, this same girl is the one who comes running in late and hands in her permission form just as Harry comes up to give McGonagall his and she says "no signed permission form, you can't go" etc.

You'll also notice that in BOTH of these scenes, this girl has a twin. The girl playing Parvati has her hair back in a ponytail or braid or something in the boggart scene and there's a girl standing next to her (before they line up) with her hair all down - her twin, Padma.

I remember noticing both of them and Lupin clearly addressing her as Parvati because I was watching the two of them for GoF. Next time you see the movie (I assume everyone will again, lol), pay attention to teh boggart scene and quickly to the beginning of the permission slip scene...they look a lot younger than Dan and Rupert, and Parvati is sooo much shorter than Ron and looks so much younger than Hermione, it's funny to think of them going to the dance together, she looks too young to be anyone's date, y'know?

Anyways just in case no one else had caught it, wanted to point that out.

Kristy
Old 06-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Sadly, the post above mine makes no sense because I haven't read GoF. I assume the girl you are talking about goes to a dance with Ron? Who does Hermione go with?

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!
Old 06-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Grrrr....I'm no longer an Alfonso fan...we in a fight...just found this on Muggle.Net

...Cuaron has made one major contribution to Goblet of Fire: According to Kloves, the director convinced him that the epic book should be one movie, not two, as originally planned."

...ALFONSO! CURSE YOU, ALFONSO! I didn't realize it was totally intended to be two movies - he talked him out of it - what on Earth was he thinking!?

I guess with PoA missing so freaking much he was like "see, you can make it work - just cut out all the stuff that makes the movie make sense to anyone who hasn't read the book...oh, and Rupert, cut him out lots too and you're set, one movie, badabing badaboom!"

...Alfonso and I are seriously in SUCH a fight right now, you have no idea...

Kristy
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top