Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Harry's hair is a perpetual state of "messy". It's just different kinds, is all.
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Just-rolled-out-of-bed-messy
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Raking-hands-distractedly-through-hair-messy
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Head-scratching-messy
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Hermione-raking-hands-through-Harry's-hair-passionately-during-wild-snogging-session-messy
I'm putting that last one in there for future reference. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Don't forget Just -got -off -a -hippogrif-f with- Hermione- holding- me- messy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Or how about the just-got-out-of-the-broomcloset-with-Hermione-Messy

Good times.

GoF? If that's not a battle field for H/HR vs R/HR I don't know what is. Come to think of it OoTP is up there too.
Team Britney
Old 04-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Heh, I like those suggestions. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Look...practically everything from now on will be a war...you don't have to be Trelawney to predict that...

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

or how about i-didn't-know-a-woman-could-please-me-that-way messy

like i said, we own a mansion in the gutter. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i love that new title..kathy there will be no opposition to your title.

i can understand how gof can be a "it depends how you look at it" book but not so much with ootp. i mean there are some r/hr possible moments but a lot of the big stuff is with harry and hermione. its not as debateable as gof, i think.

the next book is when it is going to get really really interesting.

but always peaceful!
Old 04-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Actually, I think GOF is a very Sidekicky book, from Ron being all jealous of Krum, to Harry telling Ron he doesn't mind that she's going with Krum and Hermione telling Ron she doesn't want to be a last resort. I still adore the book though, even with the Sidekick vibe. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] But there are Auror moments in GOF too, like Hermione's dedication to helping him, plus with all those late-nighteres they pulled to help him prepare and all that... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

But OOTP...that book is so Auror-ish, even my diehard Sidekickers friends admit it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Harry telling Hermione he doesn't think she's ugly, Harry's "darling Hermione", their wonderful scene in the DoM, the list goes on. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Aw, I wanna go read OOTP again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>But OOTP...that book is so Auror-ish, even my diehard Sidekickers friends admit it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Harry telling Hermione he doesn't think she's ugly, Harry's "darling Hermione", their wonderful scene in the DoM, the list goes on. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Aw, I wanna go read OOTP again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aww now you have made me want to read OoTP again! And the fact that I wasnt an Auror when I read OoTP is making me want to read it so much more!!

Love your sig btw! Victor is such a sweetie and got to be one of the smartest guys around!
Old 04-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Aw, Mel, go read! I think I'll read some tonight when waiting for Queer Eye to start. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] When I was reading the DoM scene for the first time I was literally squealing in delight, my sister actually yelled at me to hurry and read so she could read what I was going on about next. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (though unfortunately she's a Kicker) "He's lightheaded with happiness that she's alive! *insert blissful sigh*" [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

And thanks Mel for the compliment on the sig. Dontcha just love SpyDaddy? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Actually, it's more of a shameless plug for Michael Vartan because I just want him to get his own board and more people have to vooooote. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [/shameless plug]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will read it! Too bad your sister is a kicker! I dont think any of my friends are kickers. But they arent Aurors either, lol.

I think I already voted for Mike to get his own board [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Kathy's title's gonna win hands down. Yay!

Jill, i loved you future reference title "Hermiones hands running through his hair after wildly passionate snogging session messy".

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Totally great!

Quote:
Sarah, thanks bunches! I'm over there in a bit. Are we agreed on the title?
No problems! And yup, we're very much agreed on the title! BTW, i also posted a certain front cover pic from 17 magazine that you mentioned you liked! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*see other Aurors confused looks*

Dont worry about it, Lyn and i have this secret language thing goin' on, we know what we mean!

You guys have made me wanna read OoTP again with all this talk!
Old 04-12-2004, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Catrina--Thanks! I was hoping to get a laugh out of people... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh man...I left my copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at home, and now I really want to re-read it... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Ah well, some fanfic will have to do instead...

Old 04-12-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

I love the title that's been suggested. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm actually re-reading OotP right now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm about 3/4 of the way through. Such lovely Aurorness! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 08:58 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

OMFG! did anyone read Tom's interview?

Tom: Fine, I do NOT have a girlfriend. At least at this moment in time. I have seen and heard rumors of me dating someone but they are not true.

~ Whew..... that clears the air for all the fans on my site that asked. So, things with you and Emma might not go anywhere?

Tom: Well, I didn't say that. [Laughs] I am not sure. I think right now she is just attractive. We might have something later but as of now I leave my options open.

erm...i'm soo not liking what i'm reading...

at least he has taste, but dude, back off! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited ABG ]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Aurors [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

You guys move fast.. Happy Belated Easter..

ABG you beat me to it, but thanks for menitioning that interview. I read it and I was like ok..what does they mean by EMMA. I thought she was with Daniel (looks around..right that's in my dreams) well..I thought at least they liked each other. And I am glad that he notices that she is attractive..but really back of dud.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Aurors!!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love all the messy hair types!
About that Tom Felton interview, I think it's kinda cute. I mean, yeah, you can't deny how attractive Emma is. But We all know that Dan is the only one that really has a chance to win Emma's heart(if he hasn't already) [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img].

A little Auror art that I did today:

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top