Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm in love with all of your fanarts, Mel. I especially like the last one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Holly: You look great with that new hair cut! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I wouldn't be able to cut my hair by myself. See, my hair is a mess. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, for those of you who are having troubles seeing Harry and Hermione in the great hall here's a few pointers.

Hermione's head is facing toward the camera and it's resting on her arm. Harry, of course, is facing the camera. I can't see Ron to clearly though.

Mel- look at you go with all those fan arts!

holly- loving the new 'do!

*thinks it's funny that we refer to a 13 and 14 year old as 'mum and dad'*
Team Britney
Old 04-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Little Tiger. thanks you...I can see second Wp of your now...but not first. but thanks anyway... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mel...you are H/Hr Auror Art genius!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] all these pic of darling-pair is gorgeous!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow.

Mel, Little Tiger, Kate, and everyone else that made art: I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] YOU! They are all so wonderful and it makes me insanely jealous that I can't do that. Kate, stole one of the LJ icons for mine, k?

Holly: Lovin' the new do! Some people can pull off short hair really well (unlike meself), and you're one of them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My how pages fly! It reminds me of the good ol' days when us oldbies would be on until 2 in the morning posting like the posting whores we were.

Sigh.

*huggles all her Auror sibs*

~Nic
Old 04-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

AWWWW!!!! Thanks guys! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I lubba you guys. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 04-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hey Sarah, my a/c sister! How are you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Could it BE any longer for this movie to come out? (Chandler voice) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey do you guys remember this quote:
Quote:
Associated Press, 27 March 2000:
"He's 14 now and he's started to realize girls are quite interesting," she said. "I tend to think that if someone is sufficiently engaged in one of the books, he's not going to be too disappointed if, at some point, his hero holds hands with a little girl."
Well, I think this quote pertains to not Ginny, but Cho...isn't cho a small girl... or maybe i'm wrong?? goodness, I'm thirsty!! goes to get drink..
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Agreed Rebecca. I think she's talking about Cho here. Oh, but the serious thing comes later, somewhere in the 7th book, with a certain someone, who happens to be his best friend... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

HP + HG = TRUE LOVE [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I know, I know, I'm being cheesy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But I can't help it! It's all our beautiful Auror couple's fault! See what they do to me? I'm going nuts!

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 04-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Little Tiger:..who quote is that?..was it M.Rowing. And I don't think?..it Cho either...I don't recalled Harry holding any with "little girl" hand in all of Hps book that I read so far, and Cho is NOT LITTLE GIRL. She is older then Harry right?...

Its H/Hr all the way... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharon86:
<STRONG>Agreed Rebecca. I think she's talking about Cho here. Oh, but the serious thing comes later, somewhere in the 7th book, with a certain someone, who happens to be his best friend... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

HP + HG = TRUE LOVE [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I know, I know, I'm being cheesy. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But I can't help it! It's all our beautiful Auror couple's fault! See what they do to me? I'm going nuts!

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]</STRONG>
*nods enphatically(sp?)*
yup yup yup! Seventh year. *clears throat*

And "gaah"! (nevermiiind..) Today i was listening to this song and... and... ipicturedhermionedead.

It was awful! And i'm not making any sense. The song is called "Shiroi", by Malice Mizer. I just took the melody and the, erm, feelings the singer seems to express (which, imo, are really really angsty) and transformed it all in a 6-minute videoclip/story in my head.

So, it starts with Harry entering a graveyard and standing over her grav, then it flashbacks to a scene where they were fighting Voldemort and all. Just the two of them and Voldie(pft.) and it's really really tough.. spells all around..

Sometimes it goes back to the present (according to the rhythm of the song) and focuses on Harry's eyes or whatever. But anyway, back to the past. They were fighting and suddenly, Voldemort casts an Avada Kedavra in Harry's direction, but Hermione jumps to protect him and falls dead and then he goes mad and kills Voldemort and then cries and screams for Hermione, but she's gone, (kinda reminds me of Moulin Rouge... now that i think about it) and then it goes back to the present and Harry's kneeling by the grave and it winds a little, moving the autumn dried leaves on top of the incription on the grave (just when we can hear church bells ringing in the song.. saaaad!), so we can read it.

Ok. So i know i'm not making any sense, and that's why i'm gonna crawl up and cry again because of this horrible image.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Liv--Ooooooowww... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Man I'm tired...need good H/Hr fic...

Saw The Prince and Me--and I definitely reccommend it. I thought it was Auror-y in a way. Smart, tenacious determined girl meets up with boy who didn't want his position in life, yet he grows into it. And it was huge "Squee!!" fest... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

New LJ icon for me! ^^" It's as bad as it looks... lol

(Since most of the places i visit have light background colors, these white things don't actually appear... )

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
I love this...but am I the only one intensely bothered by the fact that his eyes are so glaringly blue in this photo? I haven't seen the first two movies (I know, don't shoot me), but I'm guessing his eyes are blue in them. That just bugs the crap outta me. If it weren't so explicitly stated in the books, I wouldn't care, but it says it so many times...green eyes. Green, green eyes. *sigh* I guess if it doesn't bother J.K. Rowling, it shouldn't bother me. Oh well...I just didn't think that contacts were that big of a deal. Orlando Bloom wore them in LotR...
Old 04-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela12:
<STRONG>

I love this...but am I the only one intensely bothered by the fact that his eyes are so glaringly blue in this photo? I haven't seen the first two movies (I know, don't shoot me), but I'm guessing his eyes are blue in them. That just bugs the crap outta me. If it weren't so explicitly stated in the books, I wouldn't care, but it says it so many times...green eyes. Green, green eyes. *sigh* I guess if it doesn't bother J.K. Rowling, it shouldn't bother me. Oh well...I just didn't think that contacts were that big of a deal. Orlando Bloom wore them in LotR...</STRONG>
Yeah, it bothered me too, at first, and he does have blue eyes in both first movies. I have no idea why the heck they couldn't make them green... contacts, or by computer, even... -_-" But then i had the same thought too - "hey, if it doesn't bother JK, then why do i have to worry about it?", and everytime i see his eyes, now, i try to picture them green. Or actually alter them via PS. hehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

\o_ Going to bed, ladies. See ya! [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Liv..I love your Icon of H/Hr..."it not just Friendship" pic...but if you please?..can you do WALLPAPER w/that same pic and phase. I really love that pic of them..w/out Ron in it... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] thanks..

yeh..Daniel/Harry's eyes are blue..(baby-blue that is...) I think his eye change color...it not computer or anything like that. Because I seem few pic where he has color blue...like one where he is having that "puffy-kissable-lips" pic...his eyes are blue..and the one in that train where he is "smiling" his eyes are green/blue color.. But it doesn't matter...if J.K.Rowing doesn't care...WHY SHOULD WE.

Beside, Daniel's eyes are beautiful..no matter what color is it... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top