Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Harry's eyes: Two words- Artistic License

I don't really care about the colour of Dan's eyes. I think the important thing here to remember is that Harry's eyes stand out. And it think we can all agree that Dan's eyes have the same effect. And he did try contacts, he said it bothered him to much. But remember as long as dan!Harry has the same eyes as his mum in the movie (which are also blue) then it doesn't really matter to me. I mean if they are going to be sticky about the shade of his eyes then why didn't they dye his hair black then?

Let's see what did I do this weekend? Well for starters I'm supposed to be a good little catholic girl and go to church on Friday but...instead I went to an Army party and got madly drunk while dancing my ass off. Saturday I spent sleeping it off and today...oh God am I sore.

Hey we need to think of some new titles!
Team Britney
Old 04-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

How about Aurors (H/Hr): Because he saw a "pretty girl in blue robes"...it was Hermione!
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by angel/ cordy forever:
<STRONG>How about Aurors (H/Hr): Because he saw a "pretty girl in blue robes"...it was Hermione!</STRONG>
Hmmm you know what? we can take that further- how about:

Aurors (H/HR): Because only Hermione can make his jaw drop.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 04-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

HarryandHermionerocks1- When I meant little, I didn't mean age wise. I meant physical wise. Isn't Cho shorter then Harry? Maybe I'm wrong. I thought hold hands part meant dating...

Hogswellvillian01-hehe!! I agree with you about the eyes. If the color was important then why not CGI it now? Maybe they'll change it later in the future...

Mel- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the art [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Liv- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your LJ. I snagged it!!

Vote: Aurors (H/HR): Because only Hermione can make his jaw drop.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Little Tiger ]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

That one's better.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I vote for that one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

Old 04-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lynnnnn!! *huggles* I've been posting at the, um, special threads you've been starting!

*gives Lynn conspiratol wink*

Check 'em out!

I vote that one. Utterly brilliant! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Aurors (H/Hr): Because Only Hermione Can Make His Jaw Drop. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I still think the eyes should be green, but it's just my personal opinion. Dan does have lovely eyes, though. Makes my brown ones jealous.

Cho is shorter than Harry. In fact, I have a friend whose cousin was auditioning for Cho, and she's very short (and Korean) and for once they were looking for her typecast (there aren't many auditions for short Koreans, apparently). I don't know how far she got in the process...I should ask... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] She did get a call from Warner Brothers, I know that much.

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Delurking, and not to fan any fires or anything, but the Firebolt also made Harry's jaw drop.

However, I can't remember any other instance Harry's jaw dropped. Then again, my memory is crap. If it was just for the Firebolt (one of Harry's most prized, beloved possessions) and Hermione at the Yule Ball, maybe that could be telling? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also, am I the only one that can't get on Portkey?
Old 04-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Because "Chemistry" can't just be learned from books... *wink*
I guess Hermione's tutoring Harry every night.

Quote:
hermione 3: ¿will Harry and Hermione will be together?*sight*
JK Rowling replies -&gt; lol Not saying... but you've had enough clues by now, surely?!
I love it. First it was "They're just friends" and now she won't say. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Will,Nicole's Manwhore ]
Old 04-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
However, I can't remember any other instance Harry's jaw dropped. Then again, my memory is crap. If it was just for the Firebolt (one of Harry's most prized, beloved possessions) and Hermione at the Yule Ball, maybe that could be telling?
Hmm, thats a good point. Ah well, lets just brush over it and say that Hermione is the only person who can make his jaw drop!!

Quote:
I guess Hermione's tutoring Harry every night
[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

You betcha! And i'll go out on a limb and say she isn't using books to do it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

*everyone elses eyebrows raise*

What? It's what Sade would say!

Hehe, well, bedtime for me!

Night all [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 04-11-2004, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

hey aurors! i go home for easter weekend and you guys move two pages!

i read all the posts so big big big big hugs to mel, liv and anyone else who made fanarts and wallpapers and avis. i love them all, they're so beautiful!

holly- good haircutting skills! i don't trust myself with scissors at all. in fact i haven't gotten my hair cut in about a year, i like it a little longer.

about the eye thing, at first i cared since they mention his eye color a lot in the book but it doesn't matter too much to me anymore. as long as they keep the important things in the book and dan keeps harry in character without having green eyes, i'm all right.

i also had a good easter weekend, got a little chocolate which is always good.

cat- crappy horse experience! hope you're feeling better though.

liv- that scene..woah. it got me all depressed for a little bit! although i do that too. one time when i was bored at work i started making up a little fanfic about what hermione would do if harry died. very depressing.
Old 04-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

If you're looking for a mindless PWP to amuse yourself, try out my fic on Portkey. It's nothing much, but you might enjoy it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (Nothing like a little self-promotion, eh? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )

I would also like to add how fabulous I think it is that Harry and Hermione look so gorgeous in the new poster and that Ron looks so...well, Ronnish. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Angela12 ]
Old 04-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela12:
<STRONG>I would also like to add how fabulous I think it is that Harry and Hermione look so gorgeous in the new poster and that Ron looks so...well, Ronnish. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ron looking Ronnish?!? Intersting way to put it! Harry and Hermione always look gorgeous though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but they are looking pretty spankin hot!

Aurors (H/Hr): Because Only Hermione Can Make His Jaw Drop.

I LOVE that!

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Because only Hermione can make his jaw drop.
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] love that title..

I know I was wondering about that "statement" from GOF. Why is it?..that Harry is only one who had that effect. Even though, Harry is just "good" friend w/Hermione in that book. I mean if Ron is sooo "in love" with Hermione...why didn't he have his jaw drop or Krum. mmmmh?...that is one of few "Good clue" that H/Hr is sooo meant to be together!!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sarah, thanks bunches! I'm over there in a bit. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Are we agreed on the title? I LOVE messy-haired Harry, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top