Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Well, I'm not surprised. Emma is a gorgeous girl. And I'm not really bothered. I think it would be much better if Dan and Emma dated later, being more mature and all. Anyway, I prefer Harry/Hermione. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kathy - I vote for your title. Soooo true!

ETA: Awwww, Jen, that art! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 04-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sarah, love ya lots. I'll be there in a jiffy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We DO have a secret language, and it's sooooo cool! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Ok, Tom has to stop dreaming because Emma is with Daniel! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Aurors (H/HR): Because only Hermione can make his jaw drop.

*nods*
Yep, I think that just about sums it up. [img]http://www.*******.com/images/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 04-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

That is sooooo good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Great work!
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

Old 04-12-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It's stunning!

Old 04-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

*adopts big sister pose*

Back off Tom.

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We all want to see Emma with Dan because well...when you think about it they're Harry and Hermione's alter egos. but you see...there is one thing that Dan and Emma have that Tom can't get...*looks at the thread title*

Thanks for the Fan art Sade and Mel. This kinda reminds me when there would be Auror art like every third post.

Speaking of fan art...last night I was trying to picture in my head what H/HR is to me. I sat there in my bed tapping my pencil against my sketch book pondering the many poses I could put them in (insert gutter thought here). But then it came to me. H/Hr isn't about sexual tension or lust or anything like that. It's about challenges. Overcoming all those odds to save each other. It's about staying up WAY past bed time to help him out with a spell. It's about trying harder in your school work just for her.

So I started to draw. And I wound up drawing Harry and Hermione leaning on a table across from each other having a staring contest. Both of them are smiling-bit of a menacing grin- looking straight into each others eyes. it almost looks like they are about to kiss because they're foreheads are practically touching.

And since I don't have a scanner, hopefully that description gave you some what of a mental picture.

Glad everyone likes my title! *blush*

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 04-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

that interview with Tom...saying Emma is "attactive" so what!! every guy would said...that to attactive girl like Emma. But Tom and other guy doesn't have "chemistry" or all those "adorabe-lovely-pic or interview" that Danie/Emma has... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You remember that interview from Real Access, Daniel were saying how "beautiful" emma is and she doesn't have pimple on her face. He joke that "it not fair" and "he hate her for it" etc..and how about that interview trio..from THE SET.

...Daniel is only one can capture Emma's heart and mind..I think Emma feel the same about Danny. I mean they both said "they like each other" there are picture and interview to prove it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i love the title...
Hermione-raking-hands-through-Harry's-hair-passionately-during-wild-snogging-session-messy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Sade.....i can't see that "jaw-drop-pic" [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] can you post it again..

I was daydreaming or picture H/Hr or D/E getting married. and lived happily ever after!!.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

=======================================================

Caroline, click this to see it.

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
Old 04-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww. He said she was beautiful? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

Old 04-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

kathy- i want to see that drawing, it looks really cute! awww i love the harry and hermioneness.

the tom folton interview is nothing really. i mean the dude is a teenager and emma is obviously beautiful. to me that sounded like a i-like-to-tease-my-fans answer.

i never liked tom too much..never saw the attraction..sorry. always loved being a pedophile with dan more. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 01:33 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

nah, he didn't say she was "beautiful". He said she was "so spot free...i hate her", which i took to mean "i-secretly-love-her-but-i'm-going-to-disguise-it-by-saying-i-hate-her". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top