Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2005, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys, glad to see everyones keeping up with their regimes. Hee. Jen, woah that is alot of walking. Jeepers. Hah. That would have been an excuse for me to eat lots that night.

As far as me, Uni is over for the next six weeks so I am back into my usual exercise regime. I totally feel better for it again. It was hard to get back into it, heh, I wanted to keep veging, but now, man, I feel loads better.

I've more or less straightened my eating out again too. So I've done it for a week now, and although I can't physically see a difference, I can feel one. So thats good. My main aim at the moment is to make sure I get at least an hour of cardio in. Plus I'm doing 250 sit-ups a day, with my aim to get back up to 500, but I'm a bit lazy in that respect. And I read an article about the exercise that Gwen Stefani does to get her legs into shape, I did them, and my lord, I was in absolute agony for three days. I could barely sit down. So yes they work, but heh, I haven't done it again because heh... it effin' hurt. Giggle.

But I hope you guys are all getting/staying motivated. Heh. The first few bits are annoying and hard, but push past it and you'll feel and look better for it. Heh. My biggest weakness is resisting bad food. LOL. I work in a bakery.... so you see my dilemma. Heh. It's hard I tell ya.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

250 sit-ups a day? holly crap Sam I just did the "everyone loves raymond"'s quote

Congrats thou don't over do it
Old 06-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

It's not actually that bad. It's like two songs worth of sit-ups. So I put on two songs and that more or less takes care or it.

OMG lmfao on Wednesday I ended up doing 5 hours of exercise. I am so sore right now. See, my friend and I went and did two classes at our gym in the morning, and we did two because we usually have Netball, but it apparently got cancelled. But it turns out it didn't, and we got a call telling us that it was still on. So, we went to Netball, and it was like postponed for an hour, so we decided to go and do an 'Abs & Buts' class to kill the time. Then we went and played Netball. Then another team which played after us, needed two spare players otherwise they would have to forfeit, so I ended up playing another game. Hah. I was so exhausted by the end of it, and I slept so well that night. Giggle. I reckon that was someoones way of kickstarting me out of my lazy period. Hee.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Dang, Samii. That is so many!

I've been bad again lately - although it is becoming that time of month.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5 hours? omg
Old 07-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

I know. Heh. You better believe I went and had McDonald's for dinner. Heh.

Oh and Katie, I hate it when its that time. All I want to do is lie down and eat anything that has caramel in it. Not good for the hips at all. Plus, you already feel bloated AND cranky. Heh.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Samii junk foods or the Healthy maccas buns
Old 07-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Trust me, Samii. I am the exact same way - but substitute carmel for chocolate. The beginning days are the worse - I was craving chocolate so bad. Good thing we had none in the house.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

LOL Yeah, we don't have that in our house either. So, I will get in my car and drive if I feel really desperate. I am sick damnit, sick, sick, sick!
Old 07-03-2005, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

LOL Yeah, we don't have that in our house either. So, I will get in my car and drive if I feel really desperate. I am sick damnit, sick, sick, sick!
Old 07-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

I could do that too. I was bad though last night with having Starbucks..but it was a bad night..
Old 07-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hear about starbucks all the time nice coffees

One of my aunty's send this
Old 07-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

*Stares out window, longingly at the gym. Turns around, stares hatefully at crutches*

I like that Schultz quote.

Dude, Katie, if we had a Starbucks here I would seriously be there everyday. *passes out* just thinking about mocha Frappuccinos. Forget about how unhealthy it is
Old 07-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know ^
Old 07-05-2005, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

That turtle is hilarious.

Starbucks can be so addictive...