Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a pic of me taken today. You can see that I'm not fat, but do need to tone up and maybe lose a little bit of weight.

Old 04-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I love that this thread is taking off. Heh. I'm guessing everyone ate a hell of a lot at Easter and needs to shed a few pounds. *raises hand guiltly*. Dude, I am shocked and awed at how much chocolate I put away. I mean I do have a big appetite usually, but dude... I out did myself. It was insane.
Same here. Easter was a little of a too happy time this year. Hehe.

Quote:
Hmm, well although this particular celeb isn't Sarah, ...in her hay day she had the best abs around. Britney Spears of course. heh. So I was watching an interview she did with Ellen and she does/did a thousand sit ups a day. If you can get your hands on the interview she actually gives demonstrations of which ones she does. They are a little hard to describe, but damn they work well.
Oh, I don't like her but I couldn't disagree with you. I was always jealous of her body.

Quote:
Anyway, I thought that was pretty interesting. Mostly because its so darn obvious, but I don't do it. I don't know about you guys, but that lesson was a bit of a light bulb moment for me. Heh.
I've been starting to understand it more myself. I find myself wondering if I am eating out of boredom or just because I really am hungry. And so far, I have been cutting down on the foods I have been eating.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe
What do you think the best exercise is for legs and arms?
Break your leg my mum says I have tone up a bit...what about Gym...they have weights

Oh you do not look fat Jen

Great thread

But what does Sarah eat everyday she always looks skim and great
Old 04-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, Jen, you're so pretty! And not fat at all!
Old 04-13-2005, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks

I've read that Sarah eats anything... So she must do alot of exercise, I wonder what she does...
Old 04-13-2005, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Dude, Jen, from that photo I am very surprised that your considered slightly overweight. Heh. In what alternate universe? Jeepers. You look like a perfect weight to me. You certainly don't need to lose any weight.

Quote:
I've been starting to understand it more myself. I find myself wondering if I am eating out of boredom or just because I really am hungry. And so far, I have been cutting down on the foods I have been eating.
Exactly. I always eat if I'm bored. Especially being the avid television fan that I am, I just eat whilst I watch. Heh. But I'd say 9 times out of 10, I'm not physically hungry. I tried doing the 'eat only when hungry' thing today, and I swear I barely ate at all. I was like, jeepers, I am seriously not hungry in the slightest. But then, we went out to dinner and I couldn't resist having a mudcake with cream and ice-cream. Lmfao. Heh. I'll be good tomorrow (which btw the 'tomorrow' thing, is my freakin' mantra).

As for Sarah, I'm not sure. She sure got skinny in the latter seasons, particularly in comparison to the first. So she must work out quite a bit, and generally watch what she eats.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I lost a stone a couple of years ago, just by stopping eating when i was full.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Exactly! Its so freakin' simple, I mean its common sense really. When you are full, you stop eating. It's not rocket science. Yet, I don't know about you guys, but I find it ridiculously hard to stop eating when I'm full, if its something I really love (ie. Cake, ice-cream, pasta, et al...).

...So I just up my exercise so that it can kind of even out my intake of food. Heh. I am a fan of food. But it does kind of bug me, because I think 'imagine the results I'd get if I did something as simple as stop eating when no longer hungry'. Heh.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, what a pretty pic You look like you are in good shape

I so need to start this exercise thing...soon

Samii, you are def. not the only one. Even if you feel sick because you ate too much, you still eat more WTF?

Old 04-15-2005, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I keep putting it off too! I still haven't quite decided which exercises to do... I don't often feel like leaving my house...
Old 04-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

You don't feel like leaving your house! Why?
Old 04-15-2005, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

I have been feeling so crappy so I haven't exercised but I have been craving it, like "oh man, I need to exercise" but I just don't feel good so that makes me not do it.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Why are you feeling crappy Katie? Like sick? Eek. If so, I hope you get better soon. And definately don't push yourself to do exercise until your healthy.

And I get with the craving of the exercise. I injured my back at work a couple of weeks ago, and had to stop doing exercise for just over a week. And you really do crave it. Not just in a 'I want to lose weight' way. I just find that when I am doing alot of exercise, I feel better. If I go a week or so without excercise I feel so sluggish. But I always notice that if I do excercise every day, on a continual basis it doesn't become as much as a chore and its more fun. But if I'm slack and don't go much, that first step of getting back to the gym... kills me. I try to find any excuse, even though I really want to exercise. It's weird.

One thing that I find helps me keep up my excercising motivation, is that my bestfriend and my sister both go to the same gym that I do. So, its easier to get up and go if theres someone else there - it kind of motivates you. And chances are that your not all gonna feel like not going on the same day/week, so there is like always one person who is able to drag me off my feet and get me there. Heh.
Old 04-16-2005, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie, have you been sick

To exercise you gotta feel good when doing it. I get headaches really easily so if you feel liek that, I wouldn't rec. running and stuff. I know this girl who always pushed herself when she was running that she threw up after it. I couldn't ever do that to my body. Exercise is good but not too much.

Samii, I know what you mean. But I gotta do it everyday and then you find yourself wanting to exercise. I have though a million times that I should go out running or somethingbut I'm lazy. But I really have to do it now. I need something to do besides think about school 24/7. Blah And ITA that it's easier if you do it with someone. Kinda mkes you wanna do it more.

Old 04-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
You don't feel like leaving your house! Why?
Because my house is warm, comfy and has my computer!