Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy Summers Appreciation: What's not to love?

I just noted the other thread was full...btw, I can't think of any good titles so we should make a list with Title suggestions

Anyway, thought we'd start a list with Buffy lovers. Ask to be added.

Credit for this beautiful banner goes out to the wonderful site GloriousSMG.

Buffy lovers:buffy_buffy:
1.Immortal CandyGirl
2.CutieKatie
3.groovyk1
4.Scythe
5.fear x less
6.Samii
7.buffysmgfan26
8.tru-calling4eva
9.nikz
10.behrlover18
11.BuffyAngel4Eva
12.HopelessRomantic
13.The Dreamer
14.AzureD

Last edited by heart packed in ice; 06-24-2004 at 12:01 PM
Old 05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

cool title. Can you add me?
Old 05-25-2004, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added

Old 05-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks
The banner is really cool.
Some decoration:
Old 05-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY! I love that pic

Old 05-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me add me!!!
Old 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Buffy
Old 05-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by fear x less
I love Buffy
I love Buffy more
Old 05-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
I love Buffy more
Not as much as I do!

And yeah I agree with you about David, he's not so much gotten bigger - not in a muscular way, but in a "I eat too much McDonalds' way, and my guess is that he's been eatings James's servings too because that boy looks friggen anorexic and needs a meal in a *big* way. Wayyyy too thin for a dude.

Nik - Yeah I am actually enjoying Angel this season. I don't know why, I have just thought there were a lot of solid episodes. I like the Spike isn't such a pansy, I love Angel/Spike banter, I love that we don't see as much of Spikes "dead body" because seriously, I was getting so squicked out in the last two seasons. They should of showed in more in the beginning when he was hotter and more filled out. I like that Wes/Fred finally got together, because it was getting ridiculous. I just think the episodes are better written this season. I mean the 'Puppet' episode was fantastic, the Cordy episode was great, the one where that Slayer girl was all psychotic was awesome too. I didn't relise how much I disliked the last two seasons of BTVS until I looked back on the whole show... and it's just so dissapointing how much the quality changed. And that just makes me despise it, because the writers made so many ****ed up choices, as far as characters and plot goes and the last two season were just so sloppy, and heavy handed. BTVS used to be intelligent, it was subtle and clever - in the last two seasons it was heavy handed, the metaphors hit you so hard in the face that it left bruises, the characters were completely out of character - a mere shadow of who they once were... ugh, I'm just so dissapointed. I mean I still think this was the Best. Show. Ever... but I hate how it ended. I wish it had gone out on a strong well written season!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:49 AM
Supreme Fan

i love the buffster lots and lots so can i be on the list.
Old 05-26-2004, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Not as much as I do!

And yeah I agree with you about David, he's not so much gotten bigger - not in a muscular way, but in a "I eat too much McDonalds' way, and my guess is that he's been eatings James's servings too because that boy looks friggen anorexic and needs a meal in a *big* way. Wayyyy too thin for a dude.

Nik - Yeah I am actually enjoying Angel this season. I don't know why, I have just thought there were a lot of solid episodes. I like the Spike isn't such a pansy, I love Angel/Spike banter, I love that we don't see as much of Spikes "dead body" because seriously, I was getting so squicked out in the last two seasons. They should of showed in more in the beginning when he was hotter and more filled out. I like that Wes/Fred finally got together, because it was getting ridiculous. I just think the episodes are better written this season. I mean the 'Puppet' episode was fantastic, the Cordy episode was great, the one where that Slayer girl was all psychotic was awesome too. I didn't relise how much I disliked the last two seasons of BTVS until I looked back on the whole show... and it's just so dissapointing how much the quality changed. And that just makes me despise it, because the writers made so many ****ed up choices, as far as characters and plot goes and the last two season were just so sloppy, and heavy handed. BTVS used to be intelligent, it was subtle and clever - in the last two seasons it was heavy handed, the metaphors hit you so hard in the face that it left bruises, the characters were completely out of character - a mere shadow of who they once were... ugh, I'm just so dissapointed. I mean I still think this was the Best. Show. Ever... but I hate how it ended. I wish it had gone out on a strong well written season!
Doubt that :buffy_buffy:

Spike is compact but well-muscled! :buffy_spike:

Oh and in The Girl In Question... When they were tied up. Why did Spike have his shirt off and Angel had it on? Because Spike has a nicer body! That's why!
Old 05-26-2004, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great title! I love buffy soooooo much!can i please be added?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
Spike is compact but well-muscled! :buffy_spike:

Oh and in The Girl In Question... When they were tied up. Why did Spike have his shirt off and Angel had it on? Because Spike has a nicer body! That's why!
Dude, I'm not denying that David has gotten bigger and that James is thinner. I think both are no where near as good looking as they used to be. And yeah James is muscled, but he looks way too damn thin and petite IMO. David is swelling up James is swelling down.

And FYI, I actually like James and David exactly the same, (well maybe James just a little bit more) so I am not doing the lame "ooh I'm a (insert shipping preference) so I hate the other lead actor". Just a physical observation about both.

And I wouldn't know about that episode with shirtless Spike ( ) I live in Australia and it hasn't aired yet. But it seems I spoke too soon about it being good that in Angel we don't have to see Spike shirtless anymore.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Dude, I'm not denying that David has gotten bigger and that James is thinner. I think both are no where near as good looking as they used to be. And yeah James is muscled, but he looks way too damn thin and petite IMO. David is swelling up James is swelling down.

And FYI, I actually like James and David exactly the same, (well maybe James just a little bit more) so I am not doing the lame "ooh I'm a (insert shipping preference) so I hate the other lead actor". Just a physical observation about both.

And I wouldn't know about that episode with shirtless Spike ( ) I live in Australia and it hasn't aired yet. But it seems I spoke too soon about it being good that in Angel we don't have to see Spike shirtless anymore.
Oh I'm a Spuffy shipper so I hate Angel

No I don't hate Angel because I'm a Spuffy... I hate him because he just really annoys me

I thought that James had gained weight this season
Old 05-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, you don't like Angel at all? I'm not a Spuffy and I still Spike and he is one of my fave characters. I loved him in s4 of Buffy and in s2.

I liked season 5 of Angel althoigh I gotta say I don't like Wes/Fred at all. They were too whiny and I didn't like the person Wesley became. Well, I didn't like him after the whole Connor thing because he got so angry, which I undersatdn, but then he just staretd thinking about him and Fred and he became all mean so I thought that sucked.
I loved the Puppet ep! They were all so funny there and I adored Angel. I would have liked to see Spike as a Puppet too I totally loved the Cordy episode! I had missed her, although I am sooo not a C/Aer but I have always loved Cordy but more in BtVS of course. And why did everyone hate " Why We Fight"? I really liked that episode and it was fun to see Spike and Angel in a different time like Spike saying he just ate a Nazi There were some really great es in the season, and I thought it was good Spike and Angel somehow got along and that Spike had changed, well they both had.

David's body has definitely changed but I don't think to the worse. I have always thought he looks hot and I will always think that. I think James looks really good too but I like David's body more but the two of them are a pair of hot dudes!
You can see that David's face has really chnaged two as he has gotten older.

I think you can see a clear difference.