Fan Forum Hero

Sorry... I can't stand him

He whines too much for me.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he looks gorg in both them pics,but thats my opinion,dont judge!:LOL:
Old 05-27-2004, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Jen - I'll never understand you. How could you not think that's hot?

He's really packed on the pounds though...

Oh, can I be added to the list please?

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 05-27-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Bwah sorry, but the biggest whiner of them all was season 6 and 7 Spike. Lmfao! I hated what they did to his character, and in my mind it is not the same character. I distinguish the two. Season 1 - 4 Spike was cool awesome sassy sexy Spike. Season 5 - 7 Spike was irritating whiny needs to be staked Spike.

And my god, David was soooo sexy on BTVS. Just a plain old fox, hot diggity dawg. That first one gives me very naughty thoughts. TeeHee. Lmfao, seriously in those two pictures he looks soooo damn different. It's uncanny. Old age will do that to you though. One thing I noticed on BTVS, is that all the guys in the end looked worse for ware. Like Nicholas, James, David all ended up nowhere near as attractive as they started out.

So, Buffy Summers huh?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with samii!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

I love the first pic. David has put on the pounds recently. He's still gorgeous.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Bwah sorry, but the biggest whiner of them all was season 6 and 7 Spike. Lmfao! I hated what they did to his character, and in my mind it is not the same character. I distinguish the two. Season 1 - 4 Spike was cool awesome sassy sexy Spike. Season 5 - 7 Spike was irritating whiny needs to be staked Spike.

And my god, David was soooo sexy on BTVS. Just a plain old fox, hot diggity dawg. That first one gives me very naughty thoughts. TeeHee. Lmfao, seriously in those two pictures he looks soooo damn different. It's uncanny. Old age will do that to you though. One thing I noticed on BTVS, is that all the guys in the end looked worse for ware. Like Nicholas, James, David all ended up nowhere near as attractive as they started out.

So, Buffy Summers huh?
James is just as hot as ever he was!

How was Spike whiny? He did everything he did for Buffy! Now that's what ya call devotion! He Did Not Leave!

I used to be the biggest B/Aer around btw.. but Angel left her and moved on.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And spike came back from the dead and didnt bother to tell buffy or see her!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by tru-calling4eva
And spike came back from the dead and didnt bother to tell buffy or see her!!!!!!
She thinks he's dead! And he thinks he has good reason not to tell her! *nods head*
Old 05-27-2004, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe!we really should not argue over this as buffy loved them both!and they both equaly deserve her!ok settled
Old 05-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe!we really should not argue over this as buffy loved them both!and they both equaly deserve her!ok settled
its true...she loved them both.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't believe that but I'll stop talking about it if you want...
Old 05-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Supreme Fan

whats your favorite buffy outfit?

i liked the gift outifit and the outfit from gradation day part 1 the red pants with the black tanktop and the black leathers with the red leather coat in part 2.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by buffysmgfan26
whats your favorite buffy outfit?

i liked the gift outifit and the outfit from gradation day part 1 the red pants with the black tanktop and the black leathers with the red leather coat in part 2.
I liked all of them!
Old 05-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't believe that
Me either!

And how was Spike whiny? Well he whined...alot and not in that endearing way that he did in 'Lover's Walk' either. It was about Buffy, for Buffy, because of Buffy - he moaned and bitched, and cried and whined re: Seeing Red, Entropy, Older and Farer Away, As You Were (and they are just the few episode names that I somehow remember from that craptastic season) - and that was *before* he got a soul, after that I just tuned out, season seven was just one big whine.

And Angel left for the benefit of Buffy not because he didn't love her, it was because he *did* love her. He did it because he was being selfless, he couldn't give her the life she deserved, he wanted more for her than what he could offer. Something Spike, should have been big enough to do... but didn't!

Anyway, moving on, we've beaten this horse enough, lmfao obviously our opinions are set in stone. ...

Um, I don't think I could think of one favourite outfit. I love the one she wears in Graduation Day part 1, when she goes to kill Faith. That was a awesome outfit, oh and I really like the one she wore in Chosen too, it looked sweet. I wanted it. Not the most practical of fighting outfits, but cool never the less.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.