View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 02:35 PM
heart packed in ice
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, you don't like Angel at all? I'm not a Spuffy and I still Spike and he is one of my fave characters. I loved him in s4 of Buffy and in s2.

I liked season 5 of Angel althoigh I gotta say I don't like Wes/Fred at all. They were too whiny and I didn't like the person Wesley became. Well, I didn't like him after the whole Connor thing because he got so angry, which I undersatdn, but then he just staretd thinking about him and Fred and he became all mean so I thought that sucked.
I loved the Puppet ep! They were all so funny there and I adored Angel. I would have liked to see Spike as a Puppet too I totally loved the Cordy episode! I had missed her, although I am sooo not a C/Aer but I have always loved Cordy but more in BtVS of course. And why did everyone hate " Why We Fight"? I really liked that episode and it was fun to see Spike and Angel in a different time like Spike saying he just ate a Nazi There were some really great es in the season, and I thought it was good Spike and Angel somehow got along and that Spike had changed, well they both had.

David's body has definitely changed but I don't think to the worse. I have always thought he looks hot and I will always think that. I think James looks really good too but I like David's body more but the two of them are a pair of hot dudes!
You can see that David's face has really chnaged two as he has gotten older.

I think you can see a clear difference.