Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Sorry for the repost, but blah I can't be bothered editing. Deal! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh:
<STRONG>Sam, I didn't watch Everytime so I don't know if she sang ok or not. I watched Shadow and it was hideous [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Well she totally 'did not' sing 'Shadow' live. She mimed it completley. Hmm, I wonder how come she didn't sing it live in the one I watched tonight. Did you guys have the one from Miami? And nah, Everytime didn't sound all that swell. She was out of tune for most of it. She really needs singing lessons, because I don't think she has her breathing right for the singing. Her voice sounded completely different and it sounded like a struggle for her.

Aww, about you parents thinking TV is evil. Bwah! Definately don't sell your TV! I couldn't live without a TV! My parents went through a stage where they were like 'dude, enough' so what did I do? For uni I chose a course where I get to watch TV and movies. Hee! If I get bad grades I'm all 'dude I need to watch more' hee, its a fun course.

Edited: Yes, lmfao typo! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think I spelt it like I say it. With the 'ugh' instead of the 'ot'.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Samii ]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>
The advert announcer dude was talking about 'Lauren' and he refers to her as 'this little b*tch'. </STRONG>
OMG. I love Aussie TV [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's too funny. I can't imagine an announcer in the US saying that on TV!

Thanks for the links, Bijal! I agree about TV being evil, but all work and no play will probably kill me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a love-hate relationship between me and TV. I should actually say Cable (modem and TV)

Quote:
<STRONG> With the 'ugh' instead of the 'ot'.
</STRONG>
LMFAO.

Was Britney wearing Blue while singing Shadow? She was so out of tune and had trouble breathing too.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited yoshhh ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Message boards are overloaded? Are they kidding me??

Quote:
<STRONG>Woah! Lmfao you downloaded it... you are a dedicated "garner girl" ain't ya! Hee! Too cute!</STRONG>
Have you seriously doubted that recently? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Noo, Bijal, you have to watch it. I didn't recap it well. I said from all parts but it's inconsistent and messy. You have to watch to get the real picture.

Aww, you deserve to be tired now. After all that hard work before this exam. Yes, you did work hard, babe. Alias season 1 marathon again, though? Dude, y'all watch those episodes even more often than me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I don't think Pea's dad would want to watch Alias, hee.

Yeah, she's freckly. In her face. Well, nose and a little cheeks mostly. It's supercute. I'll find some HQ ones for you.

Multimedia sites?

For JG there are two main ones.

jen-garner.net has everything you could want, but Jennifer Garner Fan is really getting there as well. Been really active lately. And that site has better quality on the files.

For Alias there's alias-media.com Has everything on the rest of Alias. The JG stuff is at j-g.net cause it's the same people.

Those are the best. Good luck getting through all of it, so you should be busy for a while with those.

HQ Jen.

Not always easy to see, cause of makeup, but they're there [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can find more, but it might take a little while to find where freckles are very visible.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, Bijal linked even faster than me. You're such a great pimper, B. :pinches Bijal's cheeks: I see we've discovered the same sites as good multimedia sites. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So? You still have to watch it. You have to! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

This cap is even better from the show. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah dude, I can't imagine that either the USA is totally uptight with stuff like that... but then apparently so is Australia. I still can't believe the Janet Jackson fiasco, like dude its a boob, deal with it. Jeepers! It got so much press, I mean it was on like all our friggen' news show. Whatever dude! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

BTW, I forgot to say that I totally dig JG's shirt in that interview. It's wicked cute. Hee! I wan't it!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

I love jen-garner.net and the Alias site. They have everything. The JG is beautiful.

That was a huge pic! Yup. I see freckles!
Old 04-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Okay, I totally didn't see this scene in the movie:

Sadness. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Or this one.

Sighs. I'm trying to find good pics of her suits, but it's hard. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

I love the shirt too.

God yeah, I know with the Janet incident. Good Lord. Talk about getting all the attention for the next week or something. She got way more attention for doing it than she deserved. It wasn't even cool.

Yeah, I think I've already pimped them to Pea, Bijal, lol.

Yes, it's very huge. Very up close and personal. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Aww, have you found deleted scenes already? And yes, try and find suit caps.

Old 04-30-2004, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

LMAO at Pierce in the second pic. Still can't imagine him with manboobs though.

Not only didn't Janet deserve that attention, but Justin too! Hmph.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited yoshhh ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh:
<STRONG>
Was Britney wearing Blue while singing Shadow? She was so out of tune and had trouble breathing too.

]</STRONG>
Yep! But trust me it wasn't sang live. It was totally the version from the album.

Aw, I would never doubt your JG obsessiveness! Bwah!

And christ this thread moves fast, my posts seem all out of order because there are all these ones in between that are on a completely different topic. LMAO!
Old 04-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

What's going on here? The thread is moving so fast. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Btw, Pea, that HQ picture is not a new one. It's from an Alias press conference last year. Just in case you were wondering. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Recent - 13 photocall

Quote:
<STRONG>Aw, I would never doubt your JG obsessiveness! Bwah!</STRONG>
I love how randomly this came in here after like your third post. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why but I really quite like Pierce. I saw a whole show on him the other week and he's all charming. He's quite handsome too for an old guy! Hee!
Old 04-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

My fav Pierce moment was when he played Remington Steele. I loved that show. It was great. I wanted him and Laura to get together so bad.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>

I love how randomly this came in here after like your third post. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Aw, it didn't feel that random to me, lmfao this *was* my next post. Little did I know there was going to be like 10 new ones after it, and yes random-ness did soon ensue. Hee!

Dude, I can't believe I've only done 1800 since I reached 10'000! Thats bad. Lmfao! What happened to me? I used to get like 500 posts in a month! *sigh*
Old 04-30-2004, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Okay, here's one:

And those are the shoes! The black ones and the burgundy ones she was wearing with another suit. So beautiful.

Another suit:

And another:

[/img]http://www.allstarz.org/~moore/filmes/00/Laws/Sets/full/080.jpg[/img]

Ooh, and E, her shades were cool.

This one was pinstriped:

Your basic black, though I think she wore one with a skirt: