Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

I know! And the thing is, the phone is really tiny. It's small. Really small. Jeez, that picture is so scary. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Ohhhh, the title! Omg, that's the cutest title ever! so many exclamation points here.

And I even used to think it was kinda lame when she calls herself and her sisters the "Garner Girls". Actually, it is kinda nerdy. But she's so cute when she talks about her sisters, that I don't care. And this title is so priceless. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Edited: Whats with the cheesy "hand in hand" logo!?? Lmfao, I feel like it's some kind of 'world peace' symbol!</STRONG>
Um, that's Nokia's logo. You haven't heard their slogan, "Nokia, connecting people"?

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Um, that's Nokia's logo. You haven't heard their slogan, "Nokia, connecting people"?
</STRONG>
Not really! But why is it on your phone? Lmfao I have a NOKIA but ti doesn't have that picture on it. Mine is a picture of two people tango'ing it up on the dance floor! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

This may possibly be a long post, but oh well, some things are from the last thread.

bijal: Love, love the title!

Quote:
Hee! Yeah Summer is totally growing on me, hee she's so erratic and cute! I heard that she isn't as bitchy anymore which is kind of a bummer, because her bitchy'ness is hillarious! "Sailing is like soooo not the fastest way to get anywhere... I just mean that if you had taken a plane you would of got their faster" BWAHHHH! So adorable!
Aw! I told you that you would end up falling for her. Rachel Bilson has a charm about her that makes you love her. Yes, some of the bitchiness goes away but she's still hilarious.

Quote:
totally dig Ryan's kissing style (or Benjamin's, whatever) he has got it down pat.
He definatly does. I don't normally swoon when people kiss on screen but damn, he looks like a mighty fine kisser.

Quote:
Hee! And btw Katie I loved your Benjamin avie, good lord that boy has nice arms. Hee!
Isn't it nice? he's so musclar. I love it.
Old 04-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>

Not really! But why is it on your phone? Lmfao I have a NOKIA but ti doesn't have that picture on it. Mine is a picture of two people tango'ing it up on the dance floor! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You are so slow! It's not my phone. That was just a picture of the kind of phone I have. At the Nokia website. My phone doesn't have Nokia or my teleprovider (that's most common to have on the display here) on the display. I've removed it all, and I just have the logo I've made myself. It's supercute. Like I would ever have those cheesy hands on my phone.

Lmao, that was a long post, Katie? Awww. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Pshaw. I thought it would be longer than that. No mocking. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Watching Julianne Moore's Biography on A&E:

You never wanna be the actress who has an affair with the director on set.

- referring to falling in love with her director (now her husband), 9 years younger than her, on the set of The Myth of Fingerprints (a v. interesting movie, btw, in the way that independent movies are interesting).

Hee. I adore her. So. Much.

We're totally renting a couple of her movies next week. Short Cuts and The End of the Affair, so far.

And since I'm so in love with her, a couple of pics:

Last nite, at the Met's Costume Institute Gala. Love that color and totally want her shoes.

Tonight, at a breast cancer funraiser. Want the shoes. Again. And the dress. And her. So, the entire package, then.

Quote:
Eli posted:

Someone at TWoP had an interesting point that I haven't given a second thought. Both Jack and Sloane were there when The Hourglass was cracked. Remember how TH would only reveal the destination of TP to her father? Well, it could be both of them, this girl said. I'm sure Sloane is the father, but it's an interesting point. But I just remembered that Sloane had checked medical stuff to prove he was the father of TP (didn't he?), so I guess it wasn't that much of a point afterall.
Sloane said he compared the DNA given to him from The Telling with his own DNA and it matched. But it's Sloane, so we all know he could totally be lying and Jack could totally be Nadia's father.

Dixon said that Barnett's file said that Sloane admitted to having an affair with Irina while she was married to Jack, and we don't know that Jack and Irina weren't sleeping together right up until her "death" so Jack could be Nadia's father. And the fact that The Hourglass broke in front of him only supports that speculation.

Either way, I wouldn't trust what Sloane says as far as I can spit. Just 'cause he says the DNA matched doesn't mean it did. There's been no other verification, so who knows.

The timeline issues on this show still bug the crap outta me. Sigh.

Off to bed.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You are so slow! It's not my phone. That was just a picture of the kind of phone I have. At the Nokia website. My phone doesn't have Nokia or my teleprovider (that's most common to have on the display here) on the display. I've removed it all, and I just have the logo I've made myself. It's supercute. Like I would ever have those cheesy hands on my phone.

</STRONG>
Lmfao.... ahh, okay I get it. I thought you had scanned your own phone! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Give me a break it was late at night! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Dude, Gilmore Girls was so sad last night.

Poor Emily & Richard. They're going to be so lost without each other, especially him, as evidenced during Friday night dinner. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And poor Jason & Lorelai. Sigh. I nearly spit out my soda when Jason said "It's going to be me and the Enron boys, smoking cigars, while their ankle cuffs beep quietly." Hee! I'm going to miss him.

I was totally siding with him, by the way. I'd sue Richard's ass in a heartbeat. And he's got an excellent case. Collusion, damage to reputation, maybe fraud...

And poor Lane. *hugs Lane* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Loved the Richard & Lorelai fight. He had a point when he said that she was only concerned about Jason and not what a lawsuit initiated by Floyd would do to Emily & Richard, but dude! Super harsh and he wasn't even willing to see it from her side or acknowledge that this all affected her majorly. And when he said "you can move, too" - that was so cold.

But yay Luke. And buh-bye Nicole.

Sookie looks so pretty in green. They should make her wear green more often.

Why does the show keep validating how smart Rory is? We get it. Her paper that she thought was crap was actually fabulous and Ph.D. candidates would aspire to be able to make the arguments and connections she makes? Whatever.

Next week: Jess (with bad hair!). Barfights. Blahblahblah. Groans across America. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Break given, Sam. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Dude, the shoes? Those silver ones? (I can't see the other ones properly cause my eyes suck) Just the ones I saw the other day and wanted so desperately. Only they were in black. And I couldn't afford them. And it was open toe. Lmao, so not exactly the same ones afterall then. But the point is that I also saw a pair with a choker'ish ankle and pointed toe like those right next to them and I wanted those as well. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I love the words I come up with, btw, heh. One of my friends has gotten a new job in a new store opening in Norway for the first time. So me and another friend were there Friday to check out the opening. We both saw those shoes immediately and sprinted towards them going, "I want those!" at the same time. It was amusing. But yeah, not quite fitting for my wallet right now.

Thanks for the pictures. She's so pretty.

Yeah, I know with the Sloane thing. It could be that Nadia is Jack's. I mean, even though Irina ****ed Sloane, doesn't necessarily mean he's the father. There was the DNA thing, but like you say, who knows if we can believe Sloane? So for now I'm going with that this can go either way.

I was also thinking about this thing with the huge fight. Even though JG has said a huge fight is coming up and the prophecy says TP and TCO will battle, it doesn't have to be that particular fight. Cause JG also said it was a fight with "someone you know." And then a wink. So it could be another fight. In any event, she's blown the expectations to this fight so through the roof, it better be the best ever.

*shields eyes from GG talk* It's dl'ing right now. I'll watch it later, before my friend gets here. If it's done in time. Hope so.

Also, found a new 13 tracker. Smaller file as well, so blurry or not, it can be burned to CD. But that tracker won't connect me either. :sniffle: Edited: Ohh, it didn't reject me right away this time. But it's so slow I'm not sure I wanna call it connected yet, heh. Oh well, it has the rest of the week and the whole weekend to download before I have time to watch it anyway, so maybe this will work out. :fingers crossed:

Edited again. Gah, the GG one is slow. I might not make it. But the good news is that 13 is moving, not fast, but at all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Finished part 4 in the "Cities" one, Bijal. Dude, what kind of ending is that? There better be more parts. It's just hanging out of nowhere now. I'm sure there'll be more. Right? Right?!

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, so sad GG. What a great episode, though.

I don't have time for comments, but Bijal said it all so well, so I'm behind that. Agree with everything you said.

But **** it! I have to redownload the episode, I think. Another file or something. Cause my episode ended with "Jason, please. Don't do this." What happened after that? I need to know. I'm gonna dl a new file anyway, but I want to know now. Transcript of the rest of the scene, please? Someone? Do they break up? What happens? According to Pamie's recaplet it seems like they did. Omg, no. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Oh and Bijal babe. If I don't see you more tonight, good luck tomorrow. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

They did break up. She said that and he said he had to, that it was just business and that he'd try to keep her out of it. She said she's tired of everyone saying "it's just business" and that she understood why he wanted and felt to the need to sue, but to put it on a different level and not to do it. And then she said that she can't be with someone who's suing her family. He's all "c'mon, I have to" and she's all "I get that, but I can't be with someone who's suing my family." And then they just kind of look at each other, because there's nothing left to say, and she gets up and walks out.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I think we're the only two people (and E) who are sad that they broke up. Apparently, there are people out there who don't like Jason. The hell? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the luck, sweets. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I'll need it. Have fun with your friend and hopefully you'll check between now and Sunday.

This JA rerun is so sad, too - Jared's death. I dunno know I'm watching it. It always makes me wanna cry.

Blah, back to studying. But I'm looking so forward to being done and then celebrating with free movie passes to The Laws of Attraction. Wheee!

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info. I hope my new file works better, so I get to watch that scene. Cause I really want to. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm so sad they broke up. And yeah, we might be the only ones, but who cares. We're enough, hee.

Friend is here now. We're watching a movie. "How to lose..." She hasn't seen it. Okay, so I saw it like two days ago, but oh well. It's a fun movie. I feel a little bad for all the **** talking yesterday. Cause when I saw her again, I realised that I've missed her a little as well. We're having a great time so far, catching up. I know I'll be exhausted when the weekend is over, but she's really nice and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun as well.

Yay for movie after exam. You're such a good girl, studying and everything.

Aww, I can't wait for the Jared death. Not cause I'm looking forward to him dying, but cause I bet it'll be such a great episode. And sad. And I wanna see the scene Tyne snagged the Emmy in front of Lena Olin in front of. Speaking of her, she's in the new InSyle with JG. It's a 40 and still fantastic thing or something. I read it at alias-media.com. She's such a great woman and so pretty. I wanna look like her when I'm 40.

We've decided that I'm gonna write my assignment on Friday, so I'll be here daytime for me then. During that time I will also watch 13, of course. Hee, I can't wait!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow and sending law-related thoughts to you. *hugs*

Old 04-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I wanna look like her when I'm 40.
</STRONG>
No ****ing ****! I really like that I can tell that she is 40, like she doesn't look like she's a botox queen but she looks great looking her age. She's so fit, and muscled. I'm so envious!

And thanks for the hook-letting-offage.

Out of curiosity, is JA Joan of Arcadia?
Old 04-29-2004, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

I think that JA is Judging Amy. JoA is Joan of Arcadia.

Have fun with AnnoyingFriend, Eli~ [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I just finished reading Anita Shreve's The Pilot's Wife and it was so depressing.