Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

My last law school exam is over. I don't know whether to be relieved or kinda sad. Well, I'm relieve I don't have any more, but I'm kinda sad because, yo, I don't have any more exams! What the hell am I gonna do? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

And dude, this one? Was hard. I so bs'ed my first answer. I don't even think I was making any sense. I hope the professor can understand what I was saying 'cause I sure as hell didn't. The second question was a little better. But overall? I dunno.

Sighs.

Oh well. Off to take a nap and then to the advance screening for The Laws of Attraction. We get to hang out with all the media folks who see movies so they can review them and stuff. Hee!

And yeah, JA is Judging Amy.

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Hee! Thanks for that Pea, I was trying to figure out what show it was.

I just finished watching that episode of 'Angel' where Andrew comes back and theres that crazy slayer girl. Eek! That's like the first episode of 'Angel' in a goddamn long time that a) I enjoyed, b)freaked me out c) I wasn't counting the minutes till it ended so I can go to bed.

Dude, I found that episode kinda scary. When that slayer broke out of the mental ward thing, dude I was totally having 'The Ring' flashbacks. Seriously, all those flashbacks to when she was a girl, all chained up and abused. I was kind of dissapointed that it wasn't Spike though. It felt like kind of a cop-out. I mean we know him and Angel did some ****ing horrid **** when they were evil, so why not let it bite them in the ass. And a big [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] at how she cut Spike's arms of. Blech! I was not expecting that at all.

Aww, and all the BTVS mentions! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Edited to say: Hee! Congratulations on finishing your exams Bijal! *throws confetti*

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Samii ]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Wow. Bijal. Congrats on your last exam and *hugs*

Angel? I haven't seen that show in a long time. I'll probably dl it when I get back to the US. Spike got his arm cut off? Ouch! Vampire arms don't grow back, right? Just checking [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Awww, thanks guys. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Now I just have to resume my job search so I can be gainfully employed and be a productive member of society. What the hell for, I don't know. That's just what they tell me I'm supposed to do and want. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I ordered the new Marian Keyes book so I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading that when it arrives (probably next week).

And I have to clean my apartment since my parents are coming up for graduation. Dude, it's SO dirty and nasty. It's going to take the entire three weeks. Blech.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Oh hee @ Bijal employed! *giggle* How fun! Hee I love the outfit the lawyer profession seems to have. It look's so suave. Hee, send photo's of your outfit. Hee! I bet you'll look super suave!

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh:
<STRONG>Angel? I haven't seen that show in a long time. I'll probably dl it when I get back to the US. Spike got his arm cut off? Ouch! Vampire arms don't grow back, right? Just checking [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Aw, I'm guessing it doesn't show over where you are? Dude, when are you going back to the US btw?

Oh dude, lmfao yeah Wolfram & Hart, pulled some mojo, and he's in the hospital with the arms bandaged. Bwah, but still it shocked me to see two stumps. Yeesh! Bwah too bad they didn't stay off, would have put the 'kabash', on any future Spuffy plans... did I say that? Hee!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Have fun with AnnoyingFriend, Eli~ [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Dude, don't call her that. I feel so bad for all the **** talking the other day. We're having a really good time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Awww, yay and awww for you being done with your last law exam, Bijal. You did it, babe. Congratulations. More will come when you graduate and finish your bar. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

So me and friend went to the movies and saw that new Drew Barrymore movie. First 50 Dates or something like that. It was supercute and we felt all warm and fuzzy afterwards.

But the most important right now is that I've seen 13 Going on 30! Whee! *dances around in livingroom* I'm so hyper now I'm not sure I'll be able to fall asleep tonight. Yeah, I managed to make my friend watch it. I've been carefully promoting it all day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She thought it was supercute as well.

There will be spoilers here. Consider yourself warned.

I loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. All the positive reviews have been so deserved and my Jen was outstanding. She carried that movie on her strong shoulders.

It was so cute and sweet and delightful and funny and great and...I don't have enough words right now.

I had seen quite a few of the scenes before, but obviously not by far all of them, so I didn't feel that spoiled. And I didn't know how it was gonna end. Speaking of the end. When she went back to 13 Jenna. Did that mean that she went back after learing her lesson and relived her life? Cause yeah, he said that she clearly knew what she was doing when the went back and she did wish for a chance to go back when she was in his room. Made me a tad miffed for a few minutes. Cause while I love that she became sweet again, I still wanted her to have the great job, the great apartment and all the cool clothes. But it's okay anyway, cause I got the happy ending. Speaking of that, that was so sad. I felt so sad for her and when she started crying and he gave her the dreamhouse and she was sitting at her porch, crying with the wedding in the background. Omg, poor Jenna. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Their love story was the sweetest ever.

Speaking of the clothes. Dude, the scenes I've seen haven't covered the wardrobe at all. So many scenes with new outfits. And dude, I want her clothes! Oh My God. I kept yelling througout the whole movie how much I wanted her clothed. Holy **** what an awesome wardrobe in this movie. And all the shoes in the walk in closet? All those 133 pairs of shoes? Dude, so jealous about those and the clothes and the bling and the everything.

Sighs, such a great movie. And it was so great with all the situations she ended up in as a teenager. Jen nailed those scenes as well. My God, I have so many favorites, but right now my brain is on a serious overload and I can't pick out anything. But hee, so many oneliners. Many we've talked about before. Me and Bijal that is. The daddy one was hilarious and the drink and the ID. So many funny things that they really nailed and that Jen performed brilliantly. I especially loved her eyes all the time. So big and curious. Aww.

Clearly this post makes no sense, and I'm going back and forth all the time. But I'm just writing as I'm thinking, so it's a fitting picture then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Okay, I need to take a short break, before I explode here, but I'm so excited. Whee!

Okay, I have to go now. I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow when I'm more collected. I can't belive I'm getting this riled up about a movie, btw. Heh. But awww.

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Awww, yay for seeing 50 First Dates. I thought that was supercute and Drew and Adam were just adorable in it. Every now and then I see a movie with Adam and I get a little crush. This was definitely one of those movies. I liked the little waffle forts she would make and ending was so sweet and unexpected 'cause I couldn't figure out how it would end and still be a happy ending.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Thanks for the congrats. I just got home from dinner and movie (see below), so I'm superexhausted now.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Extra yays for seeing 13 Going on 30. Wheeee! Jen was supercute in it, I agree. You already know what I think, but I'll just second everything you said. And yes, I figured that when she went back to being 13 again, she relived her life and this time didn't turn out to be the not-so-nice person she could have been. I'm sure she still has a fabulous job and great clothes, don't worry. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Some of my favorite clothes were during the photo suit for the magazine, 'cause they were all so girly and frilly and spring and summer. Totally want to go out and buy a skirt, even though I probably won't ever wear it anywhere, since I never feel like I'm going anywhere that warrants such a pretty skirt/outfit. Her wedding dress was gorgeous, as was the necklace she was wearing. And I thought her house at the end looked a little bit like the dreamhouse, so I liked that.

One thing, though, that I didn't realize until I was talking to E (who read something that discussed it): Did Mark Ruffalo's character really believe that Jenna was really 13 again? Or did he just think she was going through some silly phase? And while she was 13, why was she attracted to 30-year old Mark Ruffalo if she was repulsed by other men that age? Was it because she knew Mattie when she was younger? But even so, he's still 30 while she's still 13, but she still falls for him?

Each question leads to another question (v. much like Alias), so I'm going to stop thinking about it 'cause I've thought too much today as it is, and frankly, I don't think there's an answer for my questions. I was just wondering, that's all. 'Cause if you do happen to think about it, it's a little strange. Nevertheless, the movie's enjoyable and I can forgive it for the confusion. 'Cause who wants to go there, and really how do you go there without getting into some dicey issues? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Saw Laws of Attraction. Not as good as 13, but much better than some of the other crap we'd seen in theatres before that. I would have enjoyed it more had the male lead *not* been Pierce Brosnan 'cause I don't really find him all that...well, anything. He's a good-looking enough guy, I guess, but he doesn't really do anything for me. And he's got a mild case of manboobs, so, um, yeah. And he needed a haircut. But other than that, I enjoyed it. Julianne was adorable, as I knew she would be, and so impeccably groomed and tailored in each scene. She wore a white suit and some burgundy ankle-strap stilletos that I would have killed someone for (later, she wore the same pair of shoes in black, with another fabulous suit). Her suits were so amazing (tan, pink, black, pinstriped, skirts, pants, white, etc.) - Eli, you would have peed your pants and squealed over how fabulous they were and how much you wanted them. And her hair looked great always (I wantwantwant her hair color and texture and the way it just seems to fall all wonderfully and flowy-like) and she even looked beautiful in sweats and peach silk pajamas (which you'd think, like the pink suit, would wash her out 'cause she's so pale, but totally didn't). That b*tch. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But dude, she's super freckly! I mean, I know she is, 'cause she's a natural redhead and they usually are. But she's got freckles everywhere - across her chest, on her face, her shoulders, her arms, her back...it's kinda cute, 'cause it's so normal you don't expect movie stars to have freckles.

The whole movie was a talking advertisement for Ireland, so I totally must go back there one day. Soon.

I could go on and on and on about how beautiful Julianne Moore is and how great she looks in anything, but I'll stop now, 'cause I think I've made my point...right?

All in all, I liked it. I could have done without the two elderly ladies sitting next to me cackling at everything and oohing and aahing over Pierce Brosnan, but hey, the show was free, so it's not like I can complain too much, right?

Pulled out the air mattress when I got home and am going to spend all night and all day tomorrow watching television and sleeping. Tomorrow? Starting over with Alias. Wheee!

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Woah Eli, you got to see that movie quick! Hee! I'm so glad you got to see it! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Aww, and dude I absolutely loved "50 First Dates". But it was a heck of a lot sadder than I expected. I expected a "woah she has her memory" ending, but aw, not so much. But saying that I love that they didn't have a cop-out corny ending. Its been about a month since I saw it, and my mind keeps wandering back to how hard there life is going to be. I mean like what about when a family member dies, she'll wake up every day re-learning that information, and dude I can't imagine her being all smiles or crrying on tht day. Or waht about if Adam's character ever died... she's just never even know he existed! Oh, and like how about the daughter, dude after a while seeing there mum wake up every day sniffling and all "Omg I have a kid" is so going to take it's toll. Aww, this movie makes me think wayyy too much. Suffice to say, that after that I needed to watch 'The Wedding Singer'.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Eli, congrats on having seen 13 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You must've been dying as you were watching it. Soon you'll make her watch Alias too.
I need to watch Alias Eppy 4, but can't because dad is always home. Grrrr. He needs to go out! I hate that he is retired [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Bijal, I can't wait til you read the MK book. I need to discuss it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMG. Too excited. Suprnova has The Thorn Birds up for dling. OMG. I SO want that ***** so much! Gotta make the *****ing BT work this time. I'm at the internet cafe and every time I use BT the computer freezes. I've gone around dling a lot of crap on the computers here. I've just got to wait til I have enough then I'm gonna burn them and take them home. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Of course I don't think I'm supposed to use Kazaa, LimeWire, and BT but I don't care.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited yoshhh ]
Old 04-30-2004, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I got a serious crush on Adam as well. I was like afterwards, "aww, how much does he love her to do all that for her?"

Yeah, I bet Jenna still has the fab job and clothes. I really want to believe that, though, so that's what I'm doing.

And yeah, some of my favorite outfits were from the photoshoot as well. It was also so fun, cause I hadn't seen those clothes before. Since I kept whining throughout the whole movie and I told my friend that Jen got to keep the shoes and clothes she wanted after the movie (oh, yeah, my friends love all the trivia I serve them when we're watching movies. They say it's endearing. "So when they shot this scene...") she was like "Clearly you should've been the one in this movie then." I forgot to say it yesterday, yes, but her wedding dress was gorgeous. And the necklace as well. So gorgeous and she was so stunning in it.

My friend commented on the house being pink in the end, and I answered like duh, it's her dreamhouse. So yeah, that's how I took that one as well.

I don't know about the Matt believing if she was 13 again or just a phase, but the falling for him but not other men is a popular discussion. I think it's cause she knows him from before. Or it's just something the writers haven't thought of. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yay for seing Laws of Attraction. Yeah, I bet Pierce wasn't perfect for the lead, but I bet it was still a cute movie. I'm definitely gonna see it.

Ohhh, do I hear suit talk? Omg, I bet I will get all squealy and excited. Whee!

I know with her hair. How does she make it always look so great? Lucky bitch. Aww, with the freckles. I know with never thinking they have, cause it's always airbrushed in magazines or whatnot. But I've realised that a lot of them has. JG has lots of freckles in her face, but I don't think so much anywhere else as Julianne as a redhead with skin like that would have.

You've made your point, yes, but you're perfectly welcome to go on and on forever. I know others who do. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I checked for the new InStyle yesterday. They thought it would be in Thursday or Friday next week or something.

Omg, I can't stand that. At 50 First Dates we had three or four women behind us who were laughing like all the time and so much. Clearly they must've been drunk or high. I hate that! I wanted so many times to turn around and ask them to zimmer the **** down.

Aww, my air mattress. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Sam, I got to see it so soon cause I dl'ed it. It hasn't premiered here yet. That doesn't happen til June. I knew I would get a chance to watch it before that, thanks to the net.

Yeah, I was superexcited, Pea. I kept smiling throughout the whole movie and aw'ing and laughing and generally loving every ****ing second of it. Such a romantic and sweet movie. Aw, no, I'm not gonna make her watch Alias. We're going out partying tonight and tomorrow. Right now she's downtown while I'm working on my assignment. That is, I'm gonna watch Jen on Ellen first and then I'll start working on it.

Omg, the Ellen interview was so great! Awwww, she's the cutest ever and my girlcrush just keeps on growing. Definitely one of my favorite appearances. Dude, I have so many of those now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I love Ellen too, and I remember the Ellen interview being one of the best LG interviews as well.

And she looked so good as well. All fresh and beautiful.

Hee when she came in they had Thriller on and she did a little Thriller dancing. Hee, that was awesome. And they talked about how adorable Matt was and Jen said it was so cute when they were dancing cause he kept counting his steps and everything.

Lmao, when they talked about how the movie is exciting and everything, but in between all this fun promoting she's back at work doing Alias and whatnot. So they talked about keeping things in balance or sometihng. And after some back and forth Jen was like that was for another time and, "Leave that for Oprah." Lmao. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Both Ellen and the audience laughed really good at that one. And then Ellen managed to throw that one right back at her two seconds later. She's so funny. The leaving for was almost like a running joke. Ellen takes what she gets and runs with it.

Dude, she worked from 5pm til 7am the morning before Ellen. After working out in the afternoon first. ****e.

They talked some more about the movie and Jen at as a teenager. A little saxophone sex joking from Ellen and basically talking about what a disaster Jen was back then. Dude, those were her own words. There are some really funny stories with that as well. I can't get over what a disaster she really was. The hair story is hilarious, but also kinda sad. Awww.

And then in the break, when they mute the sound but still have picture I'm pretty sure Jen said that she was so excited to be there. Awww.

And then in part 2 they moved on to darker subjects. Alias. There's a saving from hate and anger scene with Syd and Vaughn. Ohh.

Awww and they talked a little bit about Michael. Ellen is so good not to make it uncomfortable or anything. It was adorable.

And then she talked Japanese and Cantonese. I love it when she talks those languages. She's really prepped in them, that's for sure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I seem to be recapping the whole interview. But this way people like Bijal will just have to watch it right away cause it looks so great. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Her pink bike is the cutest ever. And she rides it all the time in all kinds of outfits. And it has bells and a basket and basically it's very girly. It even has a licence plate. Guess where from. Yeah, WVa, of course. But she wants streamers to make it complete. And then the Ellen people have stolen her bike and put streamers on it. Aawwwww. Ellen is the best ever. There are lots of other Ellen stuff on it now as well, hee. That's the most 12 year old girly bike I have ever seen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She rides around the lot at 5am ringing her bell. How hasn't she been shot yet? The crew from Pirates of... threatened to steal her bike if she didn't stop ringing that bell. Lmao. And at the end of the interview, when Ellen was closing it up, Jen kept ringing the bell like crazy and she was all adorable. :giggle:

Great interview. Okay, now I suppose I have to start on my school thing.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Woah! Lmfao you downloaded it... you are a dedicated "garner girl" ain't ya! Hee! Too cute!

So... I just saw the Britney Spears 'Onyx Hotel' concert. Okay first off my biggest god damn gribe... that irritating joker-rip off dude. Ugh! Dude, he stole so much of the show, I was bummed she didn't do 'Breath' though, surely she could of fit that in instead of the JROD prancing about with his ugly ass make-up!

I actually didn't mind the concert as a whole, preferred 'DWAD' only because there were less props and more dancing. Dude, I thought she sang 2 songs live... I only saw one - 'Everytime'. I had heard heaps of 'omg, its such a risque' show' but dude, it wasn't that risque`. The only one that could be considered risque` was the 'Touch of My Hand'. Or maybe being a Christina Aguilera fan has desensitised me! I mean there was a heck of a lot more thrusting in her dancing, but it was cool, gave it more of a night club feel, instead of teen-poplet kind of dancing.

I absolutely loved the outfit she wore for boom-boom (well the top mostly, the pants were a big baggy for my liking) I would totally where that out. Hee! Ooh, and I loved 'Outrageous' with the underwear and the trench coats. That looked awesome! Man, that concert has hell got me in the mood to go out dancing though!

*does the bum dance*

*leaves*
Old 04-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Dude, E, I don't need to watch that interview, 'cause you recapped it so well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sam, the joker guy was superannoying. But I thought Touch of My Hand was so lame. It totally wasn't sexy at all and I don't see why they just weren't touching themselves. It was stupid looking for them to look like they were going to and then...not. And I hatehatehatehatehate that version of Baby One More Time she did. It was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

Blah, so tired. Going to watch Pierce & Julianne on The View and then begin Alias S1 marathon (I think). Wheee!

Quote:
I need to watch Alias Eppy 4, but can't because dad is always home. Grrrr. He needs to go out! I hate that he is retired [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Dude, poor dad. All he wants is to hang out at home after all those years of working. Maybe he should watch Alias too?

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Sam, I didn't watch Everytime so I don't know if she sang ok or not. I watched Shadow and it was hideous [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Bijal, this is the dad who thinks that TV is evil. Ok. Evil only when I watch it. They blame TV for my bad grades and they are probably right. So I'm not allowed to watch TV anymore. It all started when we were watching the Academy Awards. Mum kept asking these questions and I answered. Dad said that I knew way too much about showbiz. Blah. My parents want me to sell my TV when I move to Utah. Like hell! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMG. Eli! I love the Ellen show too. She is awesome. LG was on that show? Awww. Was she giggly as usual?
Dude. JG has freckles? I never realized that. I need to go see some HQ pics of her face. BTW, can ya link me to a great Alias multimedia site? I am going to the internet cafe again and I want to dl everything I might need. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>Sam, the joker guy was superannoying. But I thought Touch of My Hand was so lame. It totally wasn't sexy at all and I don't see why they just weren't touching themselves. It was stupid looking for them to look like they were going to and then...not. And I hatehatehatehatehate that version of Baby One More Time she did. It was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

</STRONG>
Oh dude, I know about 'Touch of my Hand', dude I couldn't even see most of it. The only bit I saw that I thought that looked like it was there was a bit where she was totally grabbing her crutch. But for the most of it the camera filmed it wayyyy too far back. Man, I am so used to that version of 'B1MT' but I don't like it either, she should do it in its original form, because she hasn't done it like that for a very long time. But yeah, totally hyped up way to much with the 'Omg, she's soooo bad, ooh she's dirty, practically a porn show blah blah blah' whatever dude! That was not too risque` at all.

Speaking of promo's (well kinda heh!) they released a advert for ALIAS and lmfao it's been kinda controversial, people complained etc - but it's so lame. The advert announcer dude was talking about 'Lauren' and he refers to her as 'this little b*tch'. But then it got cut down to 'this little BLEEP'... but that still wasn't enough for the overzealous parents, so they cut it down to 'this CIA infiltrator'! Bwah! I hate those limitations, there so lame dude. I hate when people get worked up over **** like that, and its so irrelevant and you just feel like saying 'shut the **** up - there are way more crucial things to be worrying about - and trust me your child will hear swearing, they will swear, its the way of the goddamn world. Stop glorifying it by making it so 'bad'! It's just sound you simpering fools'
Old 04-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Um, I only hang out here for Alias media: http://www.alias-media.com/

And, of course, E would kick my ass if I didn't mention Jennifer. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Though I bet you already have these since she probably already pimped them to you.
http://jen-garner.net/
http://jennifergarner.fancube.com/

See, E, now I really don't have to watch the interview? I got this pic and your recap! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

And dude, TV is evil. It's probably to blame for a lot of my average and okay grades, not to mention some other things.

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
grabbing her crutch.
LMAO, Sam, don't you mean crotch? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]