Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Probably not till August. Will have to find a quick place to stay. I also want to make a reservation to see the 9/11 memorial. I want to see my friends' names on there. Make some peace perhaps.

So your sister is finally hitched!!! I am busy with my sister's wedding in July! It is coming soon!!!

I love that we are still Mouse/Jazz.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Sure, I'll see it. I like Amy. What month are you planning to come?

were there photos on fb of you in the wedding?
aww, she's moving so far from you

I that
some folks have posted some pics and i've been tagged in a couple...i totally forgot to bring my camera so i'm waiting for everyone else to upload them

yeah we both realize this is going to be weird because we've never lived away from each other...tears are being shed

my baby sis and some friends and i are going up to visit her this summer....

jazz how has your sister been about the planning? it goes by sooo fast!!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Probably not till August. Will have to find a quick place to stay. I also want to make a reservation to see the 9/11 memorial. I want to see my friends' names on there. Make some peace perhaps.
Oh good, I'm free in August so far. I was afraid you'd say June or July cause now even those months are filling up.

Is it possible to make a reservation for the memorial now?

Quote:
.i totally forgot to bring my camera so i'm waiting for everyone else to upload them

yeah we both realize this is going to be weird because we've never lived away from each other...tears are being shed

my baby sis and some friends and i are going up to visit her this summer....
I just looked at some photos of the wedding. The blue the bridesmaids are wearing is GORGEOUS! Love the dress.

It's nice that you're going to visit. And phone calls will probably make the separation a little easier.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Mouse, it is possible, you pick the day you want to go in advance and the time as well I believe. I will know closer to the date on when everything will fall into place.

I will have to go on FB and look at wedding pictures now!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea, better to secure your date asap. I went back in Dec (not to the memorial but around the area) and the line was huge. It was moving, though, so I don't know how long the wait would be.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I think it is still new which is why lines are long. I will secure it and will probably still have to wait. I just want to know the dates of Amy's play before planning anything.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who is in the play with Amy and what is it about?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know who else is in the play but the main characters are taken from the stories of Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, and Cinderella, tied together by a more original story involving a baker and his wife and their quest to begin a family. It won alot of awards back in the day.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds interesting. This isn't like Enchanted pt 2 or Once, right?
Old 04-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

No, Into the Woods has been around for a very long time. It's even a movie but an old movie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-15-2012, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would wiki it, but I don't want to be too spoiled
Old 04-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

It is a musical though, so Amy would be singing, which makes me happy.

This weekend has been stressful. Between family emergencies and Kena being sick, I haven't really been too thrilled about this weekend...or this year.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
I haven't really been too thrilled about this weekend...or this year.

It will get better. It has to. There's many things to look forward to.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Right now I can't even muster the energy to look forward to. I used to get excited about things but now I'm starting to lose hope about things. Especially with things going on in my family, with me personally and all that. The bad things just keep happening and happening and there isn't an end in sight right now. The three bad things rule doesn't apply, we had more than three now.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nothing is ever permanent, though. Things suck, and you may not see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it IS there.