Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Well, we got more bad news today. My dad has left for the UK and hopefully will be able to make it in time. Hard to see any sort of light. I wish for one good piece of news and we keep not getting any!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

*crossing my fingers for your dad*

IDK if this helps, but I guess you can always tell yourself when things are bad that they can always be worse. Like you can be living in the middle of a war zone, you can have an incurable disease that will kill you in two months, or you could be working in a sweat shop. There are always worse circumstances

Old 04-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's rock bottom for the family soon. We already lost my cousin two months ago and now we are going through another. So I think the rock bottom is coming soon.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

jazz i know that you're dealing with a crap load of stress and sorrow and that it feels like there is no end in sight but please know you aren't alone! i'm prayerful that you and your family come out of all the trials y'all are dealing with right now...sending you lots of hugs!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
jazz i know that you're dealing with a crap load of stress and sorrow and that it feels like there is no end in sight but please know you aren't alone! i'm prayerful that you and your family come out of all the trials y'all are dealing with right now...sending you lots of hugs!

Does this make you smile?

Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

I remember that episode Mouse! Yes, that made me smile. We'll see what happens in general. I am kind of pissed at losing my job too. So the rock bottom keeps coming. However, just did a tutorial with someone from my barn over computer issues and earned some money!!!

BTW Mouse, the play I want to see shows on the 5th of August.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove

Last edited by Jazz; 04-18-2012 at 09:15 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That was one of the best Friends eps

I have faith that you'll find a job that treats you right You'll look back on this and realize it was a blessing in disguise

Quote:
BTW Mouse, the play I want to see shows on the 5th of August.
if you need me to get tickets for that day, I will.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

I think I'm coming to the NYC alone this time, I'm not sure. I'll book my flight sometime next month if there is a good deal and worry about where I'm staying later. I think Ant-nee may be moving back to NY by the time I get there so he offered me his place to stay in NJ.

The tickets are available the day of, you have to line up. We can get there early, line up and chit chat. The tickets are available at 1 pm and then the show is at 8 pm. We could wander and do stuff meanwhile.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think Ant-nee may be moving back to NY by the time I get there so he offered me his place to stay in NJ.
That would be really nice to have a place rather than having to worry about a hotel. And maybe you'll be close to Newark?

Quote:
The tickets are available the day of, you have to line up. We can get there early, line up and chit chat. The tickets are available at 1 pm and then the show is at 8 pm. We could wander and do stuff meanwhile
Oh wow, that's weird how it's like a rush ticket thing rather than getting them sometime in advance. But it sounds like a good plan and my sis wants to come, of course
Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe. I'll have to see. I'm going to see if I can stay somewhere instead of a hotel. If a friend goes with me which I will find out next week, then I will split a hotel with her instead.

It is! But I think it's because it's in the park. It's called Shakespeare in the Park (it's in Central Park) and it's free.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, it's the park. I thought it would be on Broadway. That makes sense now. Yea, we have to get there really early b/c people line up in droves for it.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I know. Just wondering how early is early to line up.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll ask around. I have some friends who did the park thing in the past.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

If someone has experience, that would be awesome! Would love to hear about it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've always wanted to do the Shakespeare thing, so I'm super excited about going.