Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is this where you saw him Jazz?
Video: Daniel Radcliffe interview - 680News
Old 01-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

No, but that building isn't that far from mine. He did alot of interviews, 680 News is actually a radio station.

And I did talk to him just a wee bit. He did mention that he didn't really keep much in touch with the cast of HP but he did mention that he and Emma text daily.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He kind of amazes me that he can do all those interviews and still be a bundle of energy. I don't remember being that hyper active when I was 22.

ONTD got all pissed b/c an article was posted where Dan said he doesn't talk to Rupert all the time. But it's not really a shock. Just because people don't talk constantly doesn't equal not liking each other.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well, to be honest, Dan and Rupert are in two different areas of their career. Rupert isn't interested in the same kind of acting that Dan is into. Rupert wants to do indies mostly, Dan likes the stages and doing movies. It's just two different things, that's all.

I think Dan keeps in touch with Emma because she makes an effort.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dan and Rupert seem like very different people. Rupert (and this is what I gather from his interviews since I don't know what he's like behind closed doors), but he comes across as quiet whereas Dan (again also from interviews since I don't have the priviledge of knowing him in real life) is very hyperactive.

Quote:
I think Dan keeps in touch with Emma because she makes an effort.
Agree. And I feel like that's a female thing in general to put effort into maintaining relationships.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

That's pretty much how it happens basically. But it's sweet that Emma keeps the lines of communications open.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like Emma. She has personality.

All the Dan/Rupert fans were relieved when Dan said he & Rupes are great friends, they just never have and still don't text.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Well, guys are different too...they don't have to talk everyday to be good friends you know? I think people don't realize that. Sometimes people you lose touch with, you see them again and it's like time never passed. It doesn't mean you don't regard them as your friend, just that life gets busy.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly.
I never text my friends - female or male. I'll text back if they contact me, but I don't make the first move.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I make the first move with some people, not all though.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm freakin excited for tomorrow b/c Woman in Black is coming out. About damn time.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure if I'm seeing that one. I do want to see BIg Miracle though. I love whales and I love stories in trying to help them.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to be scared. I'm ready to jump out of my seat and hope it lives up to the hype.

Last whale movie I saw was Free Willie Enjpy BM.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

I did enjoy Big Miracle, it wasn't exactly the ending I had hoped but it was still a hopeful ending anyways. I liked at the end they showed the scene and the news report on the real life scene that happened back in the 80s. They really tried to do as close as they could to the event that happened back then. And of course, the news reports they showed were the old 80s footage too!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love when real footage is used in any historical film. I also appreciate when filmmakers try to keep the movie as close to real events as possible. B/c really what's the point in making a movie about a historical event or even a movie based on a book if everything that's loved about the tale is going to be changed?