Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Has a lot of time passed since the 3A finale that Will/Belle are dating?
It's supposedly been 6 weeks since the end of 4.11 (when Belle threw Rumple out).

Quote:
trust and play well with others again but it's all about Rumple's manpain and his feeeeeels.
Exactly! Ugh it pisses me off that even when Belle is not with Rumple, she is STILL only a plot device for his manpain. She can't even have a relationship for herself, but only to give him another thing to plan on messing up

Quote:
It's funny to see some fans quickly drop the pretense of loving Belle equally as much as Rumple when it's clear that she's being held to a ridiculous standard compared to him.
Amen. None of them care about Belle at all.

Quote:
because I am convinced the season finale is when A&E are going to kill Will and give Rumpel his "reward." They can't help themselves.
I don't think they're going to kill him. The writers said they're hoping to bring Ana in at some point, so she'll probably show up and Will will dump Belle (poor baby can't catch a break, but I'll pass on having yet another love triangle on the show so idk).

Quote:
Also, no one better send Emilie hate because Belle is happy with someone who isn't Rumpel.
Actually, except for the diehard Rumbelle shippers whose opinions of the show I don't take seriously anyways, the responses have been mainly positive (from what I've seen). Some are confused because they think it's out of nowhere, which I understand, and some are Will/Ana shippers who are upset because they want to know where Ana is, which I also understand. But even a lot of those people say Will/Belle seems cute "for now".
Old 03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

I was actually kind of surprised when Belle and Will kissed. I must have missed something when they got close? Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something!

The part of her threatening them that she would turn them into toads is hilarious.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Not sure if these should be here or in the picture thread. They're from the show so I'll put them here. Stills from the next episode. They're in a set.

Spoiler:

Look at that OT3 in the bottom right
Old 03-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl (View Post)
As for Will and Belle, PLEASE CAN WE KEEP THEM!!!!
Signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I must have missed something when they got close? Did I miss something? I feel like I missed something!
You didn't. This is how the writers roll. (Belle. must. be. kept. off. screen.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
Look at that OT3 in the bottom right
Yes, yes, yes! Make that OT4 because I really like whatever it is on the plate.

Dying at the still of Spoiler and Spoiler sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Spoiler:

Give me all the snarky oneliners, the funny banter and the romantic slapstick; I am tired of the angst.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's supposedly been 6 weeks since the end of 4.11 (when Belle threw Rumple out).
ooohhhhh. That makes more sense.

Quote:
I don't think they're going to kill him. The writers said they're hoping to bring Ana in at some point, so she'll probably show up and Will will dump Belle (poor baby can't catch a break, but I'll pass on having yet another love triangle on the show so idk).
I hope they don't kill Will. Maybe they won't because they hardly ever kill mains. And Will was my favorite in OUATIW. I want him/Ana/Belle to escape SB together.

Quote:
Actually, except for the diehard Rumbelle shippers whose opinions of the show I don't take seriously anyways, the responses have been mainly positive (from what I've seen). Some are confused because they think it's out of nowhere, which I understand, and some are Will/Ana shippers who are upset because they want to know where Ana is, which I also understand. But even a lot of those people say Will/Belle seems cute "for now".
Good! Because I get the feeling that if A&E got a lot of "eww Will/Belle suck" messages they'd drop the romance very quickly since they always do what fans want and don't have enough of a backbone to tell a good story.

Can Hook have a "what are your intentions?" moment with Belle/Will?
Old 03-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Because I get the feeling that if A&E got a lot of "eww Will/Belle suck" messages they'd drop the romance very quickly since they always do what fans want and don't have enough of a backbone to tell a good story.
They're going to end it pretty quickly regardless, because everyone knows it's not going to last.

Quote:
Can Hook have a "what are your intentions?" moment with Belle/Will?
I wish but I think he's there to ask Belle whatever favor he needs from her. It would be nice if she told him to shut up and go away though.

ETA- Whoooaa:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Giana; 03-10-2015 at 03:12 PM
Old 03-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They're going to end it pretty quickly regardless, because everyone knows it's not going to last.
it's so hard to get invested in anything on this show when you know by the end of the arc villains (who aren't rumpel, regina) will be defeated and couples who aren't snowing, captain swan or rumbelle will break up

Spoiler:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't miss anything? They just happened to fall together even though we rarely saw have scenes together to lead to this? ARGH.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't miss anything? They just happened to fall together even though we rarely saw have scenes together to lead to this? ARGH.
we just have to accept 6 weeks went by and they got buddy buddy in those 6 weeks.

I prefer to see what happened during those 6 weeks over being surprised by their hookup. More people would jump on board the ship, I think, if they could see the beginning.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe things will be cleared up as the episodes go on? They could talk about it.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

I hate when they have that kind of time lapse and something significant happened but it feels like you have been robbed!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hate when they have that kind of time lapse and something significant happened but it feels like you have been robbed!
Me too. Time lapses are the worst.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Well, the writers did an interview today where they said this:
Quote:
Will we see how Belle and Will came together?
KITSIS: No, but we will hear how.
Cue scene with lots of dialogue and exposition.

They also said we will NOT be seeing her mom again this season
Old 03-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I knew it. They don't have time to show Belle/Will stuff and they probably don't care to.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

We will hear how. It might be a short sentence how. In passing.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove