Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ah, so he's back in SB. It didn't take the writers too long to get him back in town.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
They needed a spell to get the fairies out of the Sorcerer's Hat. But the translation was something Belle didn't know so she wrote out to professors to see if anyone could translate it. A "professor" from Oxford sent her the translation. That was Rumpel intercepting her emails. Then he purposely made the spell release the fairies AND the creature which was loose so Rumpel had Ursula call Regina and offer their help in exchange for bringing them in...which in turn, they brought Rumpel in.
Welp seems I missed a lot of it. Then again, I was only half paying attention to the episode.

That is despicable of him, though. Again.

Quote:
It didn't take the writers too long to get him back in town.
I didn't think he would be gone long, tbh. Especially if he's working with the QoD.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't think he would be gone long, tbh. Especially if he's working with the QoD.
I hope Maleficent was a badass, at least. I don't want her to be defeated.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, I think Rumple is playing all 3 of them. Not surprised in the least.

Oh by the way, the episode had a Long Island shot out! Cruella lived in Great Neck
Old 03-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think Rumple is playing all 3 of them. Not surprised in the least.
If this show had the guts to get rid of main characters, the QoD would permanently end Rumpel by the end of the season.

Quote:
Cruella lived in Great Neck
How did she get there? And did they explain how Maleficent got out of the library's basement?
Old 03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Maleficent wasn't with them, it was just Cruella and Ursula that was helping Rumpel.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Emilie is on set today! There are a couple of photos of hers on twitter. Also Eric is there, according to a fan. Also:
Quote:
Canadagraphs ‏@canadagraphs 41m - Emilie de Ravin signed more #autographs today than 11 other cast members COMBINED today #OUAT
Old 03-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

for Emilie being good to the fans. Those silly autograph hunters can't claim she's a bitch.

Quote:
Maleficent wasn't with them, it was just Cruella and Ursula that was helping Rumpel.
oh....I guess he'll reach out to her soon to join the group.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
oh....I guess he'll reach out to [Maleficent] soon to join the group.
I think next episode is her centric? Or it's one coming up. I know they cast King Stefan. Lbr her backstory will be a little similar to the one in Angelina's movie.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lbr her backstory will be a little similar to the one in Angelina's movie.
I am so mad about that. Of course Stefan has to get thrown under the bus and made to look like a d__k so Maleficent can look better. And Maleficent's backstory will be all about Stefan, not Aurora.
Spoiler:
Old 03-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ugh, the timeline is a mess.
Spoiler:

I still am firm in my belief that her story should've been over in s3. It's time for minor characters who never had their stories told to have their stories told.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Old 03-05-2015, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler: