Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh. It's been too long since I've seen Fantasia. Should we expect to see Mickey anytime soon or a centaur?
Old 02-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, it's been awhile since I've seen Fantasia too and of course, that's why it looks familiar because the last Disney Light Parade I saw h ad it as well!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to see if Netflix has Fantasia available for streaming. I'm in the mood for it.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OUAT is back today. *crossing fingers for good Belle moments*
Old 03-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually really excited to see tonight's episode.

This is the episode that is going to have Hook and Belle friendship, right? I'm so ready to see them have scenes together and I hope they manage to include a sincere Hook apology to Belle.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Pearl (View Post)
I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually really excited to see tonight's episode.

This is the episode that is going to have Hook and Belle friendship, right? I'm so ready to see them have scenes together and I hope they manage to include a sincere Hook apology to Belle.
I doubt that he'll sincerely apologize, but I do hope they at least discuss their history. I mean, unlike a certain group, I have no problem with Belle forgiving Hook, but I want it to be done in a believable way. Especially if they are to be friends. They're supposed to allegedly "comfort" each other- so I hope something about it comes up then.
But I doubt it, with these writers.

I also hope that Hook does NOT gloat that he was right about Rumple in S2. Belle wouldn't need that, at least right then.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think a&e think any hook apology is unnecessary at this point because the half assed one was good enough

Prince killian is probably too good of a person to gloat nowadays too
Old 03-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

There wasn't any apologizing but more like them working together and even telling each other their reasons for Rumpel getting the best of them. Belle saying that she was stupid to believe him and Hook telling her that she was blinded by love, he had no excuse which was kind of nice.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 03-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was at dinner and they had OUAT on the big tv. It was on mute, but i saw belle/hook talking and could tell they had chemistry in that scene.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

So once again, Rumple deceived Belle without her knowledge, for his own gain. And he didn't even seem to have any remorse about it. He hasn't changed a bit and it's kind of hilarious, honestly.

I love Cruella, sucks that the writers will definitely probably ruin her.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What did Rumpel do?

Cruella looks fun and I really loved Victoria when she was on Dracula.

btw, can someone inform me when Maleficent has a scene with Aurora. I saw a scene for next week's promo where Maleficent is going after snow's kid and i thought it was bull**** that they didn't have her go after Aurora's child. you'd think Maleficent would care that aurora is awake now and has a happy life. Obligatory: i hate A&E.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

He pretended to be a professor from Oxford on the Internet and told Belle how to translate some spell that would allow him to return to SB. I know that sounds like it makes no sense, but I didn't watch 4A so I'm probably missing something that was revealed then.

Well, Aurora IS coming back, I think? Next episode is just one episode.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
He pretended to be a professor from Oxford on the Internet and told Belle how to translate some spell that would allow him to return to SB.
Whhhaaattt?? I haven't seen the episode either, but that sounds ridiculous, even for OUAT standards..
Old 03-02-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He pretended to be a professor from Oxford on the Internet and told Belle how to translate some spell that would allow him to return to SB
oh...yea, tricking your wife isn't the way to be forgiven.

Quote:
Well, Aurora IS coming back, I think?
Yea, Sarah did film a few weeks back. I don't know how many episodes she'll be in or how many minutes she'll be allowed to speak, though.
I'm just annoyed that Maleficent is finally being a major player on the show but Aurora. Philip, Merryweather, Flora and Fauna can't be major players with her. A&E only care about Emma possibly going evil and Gold getting back to SB. And as someone who doesn't give any ****s anymore about Emma Wemms, well, the arc isn't playing out how I'd hoped it would.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

They needed a spell to get the fairies out of the Sorcerer's Hat. But the translation was something Belle didn't know so she wrote out to professors to see if anyone could translate it. A "professor" from Oxford sent her the translation. That was Rumpel intercepting her emails. Then he purposely made the spell release the fairies AND the creature which was loose so Rumpel had Ursula call Regina and offer their help in exchange for bringing them in...which in turn, they brought Rumpel in.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove