Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
The writers said they want to bring Ana in at some point. But yes, he still better watch his back because of what Rumple will probably do to him, regardless of whatever Belle thinks.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Oh no, don't say that, because it's going to happen. It'll be the next big "twist".
Old 03-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Poor girl doesn't deserve any of this.
Spoiler:

Quote:
The writers said they want to bring Ana in at some point. But yes, he still better watch his back because of what Rumple will probably do to him, regardless of whatever Belle thinks.
I like Ana/Will. Ana/Will/Belle should be a threesome.

A twist is not a good twist if it doesn't make sense
Old 03-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
You really think these writers thought this through themselves? They only care about twists and appeasing the fans, they don't care whether or not any of it would actually make sense.

Quote:
I like Ana/Will.
I haven't seen OUATiW, but apparently they're really popular. Just even more proof that Belle/Will won't last, though it would be a refreshing change.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You really think these writers thought this through themselves? They only care about twists and appeasing the fans, they don't care whether or not any of it would actually make sense.
They need to stop insulting viewer intelligence.

Quote:
I haven't seen OUATiW, but apparently they're really popular. Just even more proof that Belle/Will won't last, though it would be a refreshing change.
in OUATIW he was pissed at her at first b/c she chose being a queen over being poor with him. But eventually they got back together and were happy.

Belle/Ana could be a awesome duo.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Would Ana like Belle (barring the "she's dating her boyfriend" thing)?
Old 03-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not really sure. She ended up becoming sort of friends with Alice. But Ana has magical powers (she learned from Cora) so she could use them against Belle.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Belle (Emilie de Ravin) has moved on … and Rumple (Robert Carlyle) won't handle it well.
Although Belle asked Ursula (Merrin Dungey) and Cruella (Victoria Smurfit) about Rumple, the final moments of the episode revealed that she has, seemingly, moved on with Will (Michael Socha) … a moment a newly returned Rumple witnessed.
"For us, I think any time you have your heart broken, you look for a reason to smile again," Kitsis explained of the new couple. "And I think that we've hinted Will leaving Wonderland had some heartbreak. And you have Belle, who clearly had some heartbreak. The reason was, they have a lot in common: they both fell in love with villains. They both hoped the villains would be redeemed. He fell in love with the Red Queen (Emma Rigby), and she changed, and he saw the woman beneath the monster, and that's the same as Belle. They have a lot in common. What we loved about Belle in the winter finale was she was like, 'It's enough. It's enough lying.' At a certain point you have to stop giving people the benefit of the doubt, and you have to say change or f— off. We loved that strength from Belle, and we loved that moving on, because if we look at Belle as a character, we remember she volunteered to save her town because her father wouldn't let her be a hero. And then she became the maid, and then she became his wife, and she hasn't really lived. So for us, it's kind of like if you got married at 21, and at 32, you might think, 'Maybe I want to live again.'"
"Belle has to be strong, and I think one of the things that happened in that relationship with Rumple is as his lies grew and his betrayals grew, the audience was seeing that Belle was unaware of any of this, and we really wanted to go from the first half of the season of her discovering [the truth] and then letting her act out of strength," Horowitz added. "And now, if they are to have any chance of being together, she has to be a strong person and what he has to do is difficult."
And a brokenhearted Rumple is not someone you'll want to cross. "You have a man who's lost everything — Belle has moved on, [so] he's going to do his Rumple-est to get it all back," Kitsis teased. "The Queens of Darkness think they're working with Rumple, but we all realize you work for Rumple."
"After what happens at the end of the episode, he doesn't disappear," Horowitz added. "That activates him in a way that starts him on a new quest that he's energized about."
'Once Upon a Time': Belle, Will Romance, Maleficent - The Hollywood Reporter
Old 03-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

I didn't watch, but a cap of the Belle/Will kiss:

Sorry but I feel no sympathy for Rumple. That's what he gets for being a lying, manipulative, abusive ass.

ETA: ANND here is a gif of it!

I know it's not gonna last but I'll take Belle with anyone who's not that other guy.

Last edited by Giana; 03-08-2015 at 06:26 PM
Old 03-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Such a shame that all the good things A&E said in the above blurb isn't something i believe that they really believe or will stick to.

Such a shame the belle is going to be made to feel bad about kissing will.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

She'll be shamed not only by Rumple, but her "fans" (and I use that word loosely) are already throwing hate her way.

Oh my god, Belle
Old 03-09-2015, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm so here for Will and Belle. they were adorable tonight. Seeing his with this huge smitten look and her smiling like that. Loved it!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Has a lot of time passed since the 3A finale that Will/Belle are dating?

It's sad that I've been seeing Belle hate and "poor Rumpel" comments. Women are always hated on.

Just from the gifs I love Cruella.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Addicted Fan

You guuuuuuuys!! How cute are the gifs?? Look at these two mistreated little puppies being vulnerable and shy, warm and adorable, scared and cautious, playful and adventurous.
The look on Will's face like, Don't hurt me. Oh hey, you're not hurting me. Maybe I deserve respect? Awesome. Let me approach you carefully. (Because I know you're hurting as well.) Let me give you all of my still slightly guarded* smile.
*Sorry, can't help it. But you're awesome. <3

Squeeeeee!!

[/fangirl moment]

I know, I know. It's OUAT. The story is not about Belle and Will trying to open up, trust and play well with others again but it's all about Rumple's manpain and his feeeeeels. However, I fully plan on enjoying every little scrap of accidental Belle/Will that will arise. Sue me.

Last edited by Mone; 03-09-2015 at 10:46 AM
Old 03-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love that when she's separated from Rumple we get such a feisty Belle. And Emilie looked particularly gorgeous in last night's eppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giana (View Post)
She'll be shamed not only by Rumple, but her "fans" (and I use that word loosely) are already throwing hate her way.
It's amazing isn't it? Belle moves on and kisses Will sinks the epic Rumbelle love more than all of Rumple's lying, scheming and manipulation of her ever did apparently. It's funny to see some fans quickly drop the pretense of loving Belle equally as much as Rumple when it's clear that she's being held to a ridiculous standard compared to him.

As for Will and Belle, PLEASE CAN WE KEEP THEM!!!! I know it's a long shot but lordy I want to have Belle in a happy and smiley relationship. They are so effing cute.

I don't want her to waste any more tears (like she did in the spring premiere) on Rumple.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I pray all of you who still watch will be able to enjoy Belle/Will at least until the season finale, because I am convinced the season finale is when A&E are going to kill Will and give Rumpel his "reward." They can't help themselves.

Also, no one better send Emilie hate because Belle is happy with someone who isn't Rumpel.