Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *Winter*:
<STRONG>Hey Nat! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

How are you? And how's it going in Holland? It's been a long time since i've talked to you. I guess i'm not online as much anymore.</STRONG>
well i think it isn`t only you i`m also not posting much anymore [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
well i`m doing pretty good now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] everything is pretty good here in holland what about you?

Tine, owhh yeh i would love to go to Spain and visit Cris [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Nightwish ]
Old 02-06-2004, 03:34 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Hey, just thought I'd drop by and I read the first post. Could I be added to the list again since this is basically the only thread I post on a lot. Thx. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
We would like for you guys to put a little more of content in your post and try to actively participate into conversations. To be clear that means trying to really talk to each other, the "is anyone around?" type of thing are not bad but they don’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. We’d like for you to carry on with the conversations even if they are from 2 days ago, as you see it done in other OT threads, and kinda like it has been seen done here yesterday and today.
I know you said you weren't pointing fingers but I know I've been doing that "anyone around" -thing and I can't see the harm in it. I mean, I think it's pretty pointless to start talking about an old subject if nobody's around. I like to know someone's actually listening to me before I start talking. But, if it's against the rules, I won't do it anymore.

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Mary Cash Sparrow:
<STRONG>
I know you said you weren't pointing fingers but I know I've been doing that "anyone around" -thing and I can't see the harm in it. I mean, I think it's pretty pointless to start talking about an old subject if nobody's around. I like to know someone's actually listening to me before I start talking. But, if it's against the rules, I won't do it anymore.</STRONG>
Yeah but that's the thing Miia, here we are a message board, a thread. We can't keep on doing things that belong in messengers softwares.
Another thing being that this thread is now way calmer and there rarely is somebody "around" anymore.

You're not supposed to always be around somebody on a board, so the conversations in threads are meant to be kept on, even if nobody's around anymore because they still are clearly visible, you can come back, read the subject and say something if you have something to say.
You don't have to always follow through with the old conversations... you can come and talk about your own day, start a new conversation, but look around this thread, I don't think it has been so bad for a first test, has it?

That's why for exemple the "Bye guys" is unecessary, that way it doesn't cut conversations short.

Do you do the same things in other threads?

Do you understand what I mean? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't think I've been really clear in my explainations, I just woke up [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

As for it being against the rules... it's not really against the rules but you can say it's a form of star posting. Only smilie or "anyone here?" posts if they are regular could be considered like star posting I think. Though we know you guys, we know you don't break any rules on purpose, just out of habit, and we're not saying you are.

Quote:
Vi - it's always great finding movies for nothing! I need to make a trip back to the used bookstore in the neighbourhood because they also have DVDs for great deals!
Yeah I love going to this store because they have old DVDs, video cassettes or CDs for nothing. Sure they've been used but that doesn't matter if they work well...

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Malha ]
Old 02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>Well the café is sort of an Off Topic thread, only that while you're in there, talking about whathever you feel like...you can day dream about having coffee [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But if you don't like or want coffee you can order anything you like.</STRONG>
I'll check that thread soon.

If anyone's coming to Lisbon in the near future, just let me know and we'll have coffee, not virtual coffee, real coffee.

I didn't know OK was a place. I'm learning new things everyday. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for adding me again Vivi [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Quote:
Now I'm happy because today we found 2 cool movies for nothing. 8mile, my sis was dying to see it and we got it for nothing. I got the "Ice Storm" dvd too, cool for a Katie Holmes fan, isn't it?
Did you see them already? I like Katie Holmes too, never heard of that movie thought.
I thought 8 Mile was okay, but not all that good everybody said.

Quote:
Hmm, I'm not sure who you want me to kidnap, I haven't watched the OC yet but I will soon I know, can't wait!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] we don't need anyone from the oc (you should watch it, its great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) we just need a cook from singapor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
If anyone's coming to Lisbon in the near future, just let me know and we'll have coffee, not virtual coffee, real coffee.
I'll let you now as soon as I arrive, would love to meet you as 'real person, with real coffee' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

At least, Vivi I think it was a nice idea to start the thread this way, I think it won't stop a new conversation and it's great to catch up with a old thema.
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey Guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

dropped by because i´m bored as hell and because i missed you all.. and this after just one day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

well i didnt know that my Name was so confusing... some call me Suz some call me Jess.. i´m happy with both [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

as for me.. i just got a new PIERCING.. guess where..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
<STRONG>as for me.. i just got a new PIERCING.. guess where..</STRONG>
Eyebrow.
Just guessing... Where is it?
Old 02-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi anabela [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

No not eyebrows...

i have one in my nose one in my nabel and now.. well i bit above my navel [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

I was never good at guessing. I don't know why I try.

I'm going away for the weekend. I hope you all enjoy the weekend.

I'll be back on monday.

bye,
Anabela
Old 02-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I'm too chicken to have piercings and tattoos, I'm just plain old Jane [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And add me to the list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

1st.. please add me to the list

2nd.. i was beeing spontanious... i was with two friends in MC Donalds and we were talking about piercings... then we drove to the piercing studio... and i have to say that it hasnt hurt that much

BTW hi Joanne

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Really Suzie, that rocks, if I would want to have a piercing I had to think days about it till I could get myself in the shop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for your explanation, Vi! I know I'm probably pretty alone with my opinion about talking when no one's around but what can I do, really. Maybe I just got a bit annoyed because I've definitely noticed that this thread has slowed down a lot...so, from now on, I guess I just have to talk to myself around here...

Quote:
as for me.. i just got a new PIERCING.. guess where..
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I soooo want a new piercing, I took a third earring last summer and now I want more...

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hi Miia [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Hi Tine [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

how are you both?

well i have 6 ear piercings .. one in my nose.. one in my navel and now on in the left breast... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i think my BF will love it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Miia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Suzie [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
6 ear piercings? Not to bad lol, I have two on each site, thats all (how boring [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])