Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey @ all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

@ Anabela.. my real name is Jess.. noone calls me that.. well except for Vi, cris and Anna.. i know them for the longest time.. i´m a big fan of ER and Susan Lewis and someday somebody began to call me suzie.. and i liked the name.. its kind of a nickname, but more people call me suzie

you can choose.. if you want to call me jess do it.. otherwise you call me Suzie

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-04-2004, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

I didn't know I had a choice.
If Jess is your name, maybe that's what I should call you that. But I think I'll stick with Suzie, if you don't mind. I always called you Suzie. It would be weird for me to call you Jess.
You got me confused. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha, I just wanted to say *HI* and make the little [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] smile wave, but then I thought Vi said I should post something longer [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm glad you like my idea Cris, I just thought we should have a total new list, but editing it, is fine too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzie, I prefer Suzie too, just because I imagen you as Suzie now, Jess would be a bit diffrent [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Vitalogy:
<STRONG>I didn't know I had a choice.
If Jess is your name, maybe that's what I should call you that. But I think I'll stick with Suzie, if you don't mind. I always called you Suzie. It would be weird for me to call you Jess.
You got me confused. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i dont mind at all.. my real name is Jessica Isabella.. just as an information [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and sorry if i got you confused... i apologize and promise to never let it happen again

Quote:
Suzie, I prefer Suzie too, just because I imagen you as Suzie now, Jess would be a bit diffrent
i know... its kind of funny my real life friends call me Suzie now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-04-2004, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

How did they now? Or did you tell them to call you Suzie? Between how are you? And what did you do today?
Old 02-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

no not really [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] well they know that i´m a big ER fan.. and they saw that i changed my nickname in icq.. so they asked me why i did this and i answered that you all call me Suzie.. and they started to call me Suzie as well

so how are you today tine?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I think of Suzie as a Jess and suzie if that makes sense? Bur i call her Suzie.

About the Jason/ Pheobe thing, I'm growing on it, I'll never like them as much as Pheobe and Cole but thats life...

I'll be back soon, I just wanted to add my two cents in (I love that phrase), cos' dinnerers ready now, bye bye!

Summer: I've had enough, Cohen.
Seth: I left your house two hours ago.
Summer: Yeah, well it feels like four.
Old 02-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Total Fan

hiii guys!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

cris and vi.. thanks for telling us! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

how are you guys? i'm sick... and that sucks!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] today i didn't do anything... i just laid around... was here on ff and watched tv... it was so boring... oh not that FF is boring... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but my day was in general boring! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 02-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

I was wondering about your two names, Suzie (still going to call you that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) thanks for the explanations.

The whole Phoebe/Cole story line is right around the time I lost interested completely in the series. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Almost caught up on my chores. You'd think I'd learn by now not to let it slide for so long [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Boo I slacked off, I need to catch up...

Thanks for everyone who read and replied and understood (and all that stuff) our 'announcement'.

Quote:
First of, thanks a lot for that post Vi And i like the title
Catchy no? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Now since this is a refresh of this thread, perhaps we should update the list just an idea, since many of the people on the list don't come here anymore....
Very very good idea. Like Cris said I can edit them though maybe yeah Tine we could do make a new list with the people that posted here these last few days and restart from scratch... whatever you guys want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Haha, I just wanted to say *HI* and make the little smile wave, but then I thought Vi said I should post something longer
The next one who does that after the 'announcment' get themselves a good spanking [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] Be careful guys!

Quote:
how are you guys? i'm sick... and that sucks!!
Awww... get well soon Sam [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
my real name is Jess.. noone calls me that.. well except for Vi, cris and Anna.. i know them for the longest time..
Yeah we're special like that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I like Suzie and all but I don't know why I don't think I can call you that, I'm so used to saying Jess...

About the Cole&Phoebe thing I gave up on watching Charmed when Phoebe started to be horrible to Cole. It was like ok he's really trying to be good and help you, but you can't be nice [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] The whole now they all have to be single witches and start dating again kinda thing bugs me. It's like they made the characters evolve and now they have to regress...
Old 02-05-2004, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, the next one is getting a [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] one from Vi and one from me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think that once again Tine was right and i didn't understand it all. Yeah it's better to make a whole new list.

So..I'd like to be added to the list, my name is Cristina but everyone can call me Cris if you like [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everybody [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
<STRONG>and sorry if i got you confused... i apologize and promise to never let it happen again</STRONG>
You can make me confused anytime. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
You know what? While I'm confused, I occupy my mind with things other than the usual stuff. I'm tired of thinking about my ex-boyfriend all the time, or about my job, or sad things like that.
Thinking about your 2 names distracts me from the usual mess my life is.

Edited because I should check my spelling before posting.

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Vitalogy ]
Old 02-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Very very good idea. Like Cris said I can edit them though maybe yeah Tine we could do make a new list with the people that posted here these last few days and restart from scratch... whatever you guys want
Alright, I guess you should make an announcment that we are going to have a new list and everybody who wants to be on the list should post it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And of course I would like to be on the list [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'm tired of thinking about my ex-boyfriend all the time, or about my job, or sad things like that
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sounds like you're not in the best mood, I hope something nice will happen soon, so that you will feel better!!
Old 02-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kischa:
<STRONG>Alright, I guess you should make an announcment that we are going to have a new list and everybody who wants to be on the list should post it! </STRONG>
I definitely want to be on the list. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the hug, Tine. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'm not feeling ok, right now. But things will be better in the future. I hope...
Old 02-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Vi and Cris... (about the only two I sorta know)

I'm Carol. I've been posting sparingly on the Cafe thread because I thought that was the Off Topic Thread. Then I read this one.... I'm learning. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sure, add me to the list.

I'm a bit confused as far as the conversations going on here, though. Phoebe??? What/who's that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll get into the swing of all this, though.

Carol