Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh poop, now I'm SOOO envious of your friend. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can't understand why they can't sell that movie anywhere near here. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Do you have a favourite movie?

Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Why don't you get it from amazon?
My fav. movies:

The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Blue Crush, A walk to remember, Cruel Intentions, Coyote Ugly, 10 Things I Hate About You, Save The Last Dance, Interview With The Vampire, Sweet November, The Patriot, The Four Feathers, Seabiscuit and POTC [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, I'd like to get it from there but my parents aren't too keen on ordering stuff online since they don't use the Net that much and don't know how stuff works...

LotR!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I love that trilogy too. Well, who doesn't, honestly? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There are just no words to describe that trilogy, it's just so...huge.
And PotC. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Johnny in it. Jack Sparrow just stole my heart. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Extreme Fan

My parents don't know either how it works and I just buy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Honestly it'S the only movie I really liked with Johnny. And I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] LOTR, it's amazing how the movies workewd out, it's just so sad that now it's over [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kischa:
<STRONG>My parents don't know either how it works and I just buy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maybe I should just go and buy it online and then tell my parents: "But all the other kids are doin' it too!!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I'm off, I think I'm going to go out for a little walk, even though it's pretty cold outside... -20C...

Bye!

Old 02-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Man, I don't post for a couple of days and this place becomes a posting/talking fest! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hi, all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Vi glad to see you're doing a little better. Hopefully this new posting finds you even better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm trying to stick to this [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] workout program for the year.... okay, realistically until the summer. I plan on going every day this week and maybe backing off to three or four days a week after that.

I have to lose those 15 pounds by May, so my goal is 5 pounds a month. I think if I'd just cut back on Dr. Pepper, I'd do it, but Dr. Pepper is my addiction.

Tine ooooooo... a picture phone! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I'm so behind the times.

Suzie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] My fitness center is free; it's at work, and since I joined this Wellness Program, I can work out for free. On MWF I do the circuit (30 seconds on a bike, 30 seconds on a weight machine) for 20 minutes. Then TR my goal is to do other stuff ... the treadmill, stairclimber, etc.

Mia don't worry. I hate [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] working out, too. In fact, when I do the weight machines, I have to work out with the lowest weight possible and I'm still huffing and puffing. I'm so out of shape. But I gotta do something to lose this weight.

Plus I'm doing it as sort of encouragement to my mom. She was diagnosed with diabetes last month and needs to start an exercise program. She's eating better, but has yet to exercise, so I'm trying to get her to join me and to set an example.

I see you guys are talking about movies, too. It has been so long since I've seen a movie! I have no life.

Joanne, yeah, -- life outside? What's that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Carol
Old 02-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Damn I go away for what? one afternoon and I find you back talking about me and my spanking ways...

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>Btw, i think we should call Vi the official spanker [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe... you should [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Maybe I should change "Malha" into "Vi the Spanker" for some time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Maybe we should put a warning to the first post that anyone who posts the you-know-what -sentence on this thread will get spanked by Vi the Spanker.
You do that babes...

Carol - We'll try to be your support group. If you feel like giving up we'll get you to go back lol.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Tine ooooooo... a picture phone! I'm so behind the times.
Yeah and I love it, I'm playing around with it all the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] what kind of mobile phone are you using?
Old 02-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
which title Cris?
The next thread's title.

Tine, i have seen Le divorce. I went to see it to the threatres because Kate Hudson is one of my fav actresses since Almost Famous. I liked it...maybe because Kate Hudson and Naomi Watts are great actresses...but i didn't loved it to death.

Suzie I can finally tell you which movie i've rented and seen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I've rented Down With Love, and honestly i've loved it so much more than what i thoughts. I'm impressed with Ewan McGregor, everyday that passes by i'm more sure that he's one of the best actors of his generation.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Man I will need support with that working out thing. I went again this afternoon. And will do my best to go again in the morning.

To answer the question, I have an older Motorola phone but it gets the job done. And I buy different covers for it to change up the scenery so to speak.

Sorry if I'm a bit down tonight, but I'm a tad worried about my mom. She called me earlier and asked me to go to the hospital with her on Tues. Her last mammogram showed a spot, so they did another mammogram. The doctor wants her to meet with a surgeon on Tuesday to have a biopsy and see what the spot is.

So, I know I'm kinda new here, (guess most are since this is the Newbie thread, eh?) but please think about and pray for my mom?

I'm hoping it'll turn out to be nothing. She has a lot of scar tissue on her breasts from a breast reduction surgery a few years ago, so I'm hoping the abnormality in the mammogram was just scar tissue.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Carol
Old 02-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Mary Cash Sparrow:
<STRONG>And PotC. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Johnny in it. Jack Sparrow just stole my heart. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He moves like Ozzy Osbourne and reminds me of him in his funny way too, hard not to fall in love with such a guy.

And Ewan Mcgregor can really sing and act, I really do admire him for his talents, I've seen A Life Less Ordinary and Moulin Rouge made me cry. So I was really impressed by his performances. And this coming weekend, I can get to see Moulin Rouge again, and that will remind me it's all worth the money cus I usually prefer tot wait for the movies to come out on TV as you probably know, I'm kind of cheap [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Colin James ]
Old 02-12-2004, 03:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

@Cris.. whoo down with love.. i´ve seen it and i loved it.. it remembered me so much of the films with Doris day and Rock hudson.. i love those movies

@Carol .. oh its for free.. thats great... so what your motivation.. ? i motivation is lost ... i dont know where to search it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but i´ll do my best to go again to the fitness center this week

--
the dress rehearsal was fine.. i had a lot of make up on my face and my hair was done in an very we... lets call it.. crazy style [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i was at home at 2 am.. now i´m stiing at work.. trying to fight back the urge to sleep

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-12-2004, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Mustang Girl:
<STRONG>So, I know I'm kinda new here, (guess most are since this is the Newbie thread, eh?) but please think about and pray for my mom?</STRONG>
I will honey [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope it's nothing...