Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Need Friends #75: IMPORTANT Please read the first post!

This is our Off Topic (OT) thread, where you'll always find someone to talk to.
Feel free to come and post here and talk about whatever you feel like.

And since we like to be called by our names...this is a list of all of them:

Black Mary Cash Sparrow ---> Miia
Colin James ---> Joanne
CrazyJoey8 ---> Crazy
- cris - ---> Cris
Godless Angel ---> Suzie or Jess
Kischa ---> Tine
Malha ---> Vivi
Rogue35 ---> Karen
*Satine* ---> Elsie
Vitalogy ---> Anabela
Yellow Mustang Girl ---> Carol
youdodoodletoo ---> Mark

Just ask to be added to the list [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

--------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTICE, PLEASE READ:

Hello everybody,

As you could have realised lately this thread has been more and more calm. And in the wake of this a lot of things have came to my and Cris’ eyes.

The number of what I would call "pointless posts" has really incrased. Even though they are not breaking any FF rules specifically, this type of post are not really okay either.

We are aware that the Need Friends is a special thread and that it doesn’t necessary follow the general on topic rules but it stay a thread and in being so it has to try and avoid the 'chat' type of things. We would like for you guys to put a little more of content in your post and try to actively participate into conversations. To be clear that means trying to really talk to each other, the "is anyone around?" type of thing are not bad but they don’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. We’d like for you to carry on with the conversations even if they are from 2 days ago, as you see it done in other OT threads, and kinda like it has been seen done here yesterday and today.

Know that we are not pointing finger at anyone on this issue, we just give you a general warning. We all love seeing a lot of people posting on this thread (and on this board in general) and we wouldn’t want you to take this the wrong way. We don’t want you to stop posting just because you don’t feel like saying anything else. We’re just asking you to say something else than just "Hey!".

If you have a question or a concern on the particular issue, know that you can always contact me or Cris through pm or email, we always listen to what you have to say. You always can give your reaction and thoughts here on the thread.

Thanks for reading and taking this in consideration,
Your devoted mods,
Cris and Malha
Old 02-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hi Tine.. how is you hun?

@ Vi.. hey lol sis.. i jsut wanted to say i love charmed and especially Phoebe and Cole... well i´m a great Alyssa Milano fan

and about the pointless posts.. i´ll try to get better.. thanks for the advice

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

First of, thanks a lot for that post Vi [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And i like the title [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Second, Jess i loved Phoebe and Cole too, eventhough in the end i got a little tired of Phoebe blaming cole for every single thing he did.

And thanks for reading the 'announcement' [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Second, Jess i loved Phoebe and Cole too, eventhough in the end i got a little tired of Phoebe blaming cole for every single thing he did.

And thanks for reading the 'announcement' [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
well we still havent seen season 5 in Germany yet.. altough i have seen it because of kaaza.. but in the German television Phoebe just killed Cole with her sisters...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm back, i've read the first post and understood, [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll try not to do that anymore...

I loved Cole and Pheobe together, but now Pheobe has a new boyfriend, and Coles dead, its kinda not as good...

Summer: I've had enough, Cohen.
Seth: I left your house two hours ago.
Summer: Yeah, well it feels like four.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I see Jess, and where are you in German now? IN the 4th season? Is the first time they kill him? I loved that episode, not because they killed him but because of Alysa MIlano's performance, she was brilliant.

And Elsie, the new boyfriend is named Jason or something like that?

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 02-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>Oh, I see Jess, and where are you in German now? IN the 4th season? Is the first time they kill him? I loved that episode, not because they killed him but because of Alysa MIlano's performance, she was brilliant.

</STRONG>
yes they air season 4 for the second time here in Germany.. next Saturday is the last episode of the rerun.. season 5 will start in March..

and your are right.. Alyssa was so brilliant in this episode

hey Elsie hin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how is you?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi ya'll

Spinning, spinning, spinning around it my chair.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think I'm the most bored one here....oooh Oprah is back on!! See ya later [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys, sorry I was gone for the last hour, had dinner and now I'll go to bed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just wanted to thank i for the new thread and all the good stuff she wrote, I'll hope we will get some good conversations like the last two days.
Now since this is a refresh of this thread, perhaps we should update the list [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] just an idea, since many of the people on the list don't come here anymore....
one more connection to let go
floating down the river out of sight forever from my world
Old 02-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

`'|\/&lt;&gt;,.[]";:~!@#$%&*^()-_+=

Yes, I believe the quality of my posts here have increased [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bye Kischa! I gotta go do my homework, I have a TON and its 6:30p here!! I'll be up to midnight.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all
Old 02-04-2004, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

I loved Phoebe and Cole too, it's a shame though their romance had to end but now that she's with Jason, I think they look pretty cute too.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Jason? is that her new boss?

hey joanne how is you .. long time no talk?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi everybody. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Suzie: I was wondering why you show up on the list in the forst post as Suzie or Jess. I'm kinda confused. Was that a mistake?
Old 02-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

hey dear friend

what's up!!!

Shamy & MaJim shipper I really love both actors and characters on the show
Here is my first Shamy fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1011929...-are-not-alone
Old 02-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Anabela, i used to call Suzie, Jess, i think lots of people used to call her like that [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Tine, you're right, i'm sure that when Vi will be back she'll edit out some names that doesn't come here anymore. That was a great idea.

And about Charmed...i don't like Phoebe and Jason at all, well i've only seen until season 5, but i just didn't belive the whole relationship. I think i don't believe relationships anymore [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]