Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2024, 01:29 AM
Graphics Team

That sounds right to me too. I remember the episode you are talking about as well and agree that is when we started getting more of a peek into Elliot's life outside of his wife and children.

Yes I did. It is a shame it turned out the way it did and his brother took his phone, but I also can see why he did too.
Old 02-25-2024, 11:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I have a feeling that up until that point Olivia didn't even know that his mother was still around, so if he isn't telling her these things there's no way the audience knows them.

Yeah I can understand it if they wanted Elliot to focus on them, but also ****ty move too. But he should've have had to. Elliot needed to do better as a father

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 07:53 PM
Graphics Team

Yes that is true. We need him opening up to someone to have those insights, at least on SVU.

Do you mean he shouldn't have had to take Elliot's phone? It was hinted that he was not paying attention to his own children so I do not blame him for doing it either.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

At least OC is now giving more of a chance to really explore it & we can get to know him more

Yes that is what I meant My brain & fingers aren't working together I'm glad you could work out what I meant to write
I was a bit surprised that he wasn't paying attention to them, that doesn't fully sit right to me. I guess because they're all grown now?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2024, 10:14 PM
Graphics Team

Yes.

I thought so.
He probably has a lot on his mind working undercover and his children don't need him so much as they have their own lives and families now.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's definitely true
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread