Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2023, 02:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's hardly anything at all Maybe being later in the season is a sign they'll bring them back?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:07 AM
Graphics Team

I hope so too.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Anyone have a favourite moment or episode involving Stabler's family?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2023, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Most recently I liked the family storyline with his son stealing his grandmother's meds. It was a real world issue that was well done in terms of reaction to it.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 02:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That was well done I think if I am remembering correctly that I saw that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2023, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

The actor playing his son had the most accurate responses for a teen at that age and the overall acting for the the youth to the parent and how it was handled was such an important issue to tackle IMO.

So many youths OD from prescription meds because they abuse them, but in Stabler's son's story, he was only selling them, but still.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is an important message to get out there. People need to be aware of what is happening in the world & take a closer look at what teens are doing.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2023, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really do, which not everyone does either.
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 08:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Unfortunately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2023, 11:25 PM
Graphics Team

I wonder if we'll see his daughters again or the twins.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope we do but I guess it depends on what the actors want to do? Half are new & half were the same actors I think. Kathleen & Dickie are the same then Maureen & Elizabeth got recast, while Eli had to be cast since only uncredited babies played the role before. So might be some were only contracted to come in for a little bit? Or might've only agreed to come back for a set amount?

I feel like we have to see Kathleen again. She's been such a large part of the show being the one we've seen the most of. Even if it is only 35 episodes across the two shows.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Graphics Team

That could be it too. I knew Kathleen was the same, and Maureen was recast, but didn't realise that Dickie was the same and Elizabeth was recast. I presumed that only Kathleen was the same. I feel like we saw the older two more so it was more noticeable? It could have been the age and time difference too though.

She has only appeared in 35 episodes? I would have expected more.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it is the age could be how often we see them too though

Kathleen appeared in 35 (24 SVU, 11 OC), Eli has appeared in 26 (6 in SVU, 20 in OC), Dickie has appeared in 25 (19 in SVU, 5 in OC), Maureen has appeared in 18 (13 in SVU, 5 in OC), & Elizabeth has appeared in 19 (13 in SVU, 6 in OC). Surprised Maureen was so few as I would've thought it was more.

Agreed about Kathleen 35 is still a lot though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2023, 08:02 PM
Graphics Team

Those numbers look low but then also make sense as it would probably work out as two or three episodes a season for some.