Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2023, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Which makes perfect sense in the real world, but without explanation on a series, it seems odd.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Why do they need to explain it though? In the real world would people go around explaining it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

To a degree, yes in the real world people would explain it.

If I see someone everyday and they're wearing glasses and then randomly one day they're not, I would ask.

So even having a line about how he chose to wear contacts that day would have 'explained it' IMO, but without anything it feels like an oversight that the costume department missed.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

But still probably only once. Or people wouldn't ask as they wouldn't be sure if it is personal question. Presumably these are all people who work together & know each other, so it wouldn't necessarily be a new thing. Or it would be an odd line to throw in amongst the other lines. Or it was asked, but ended up on the cutting room floor as it wasn't important. Or the obvious - costume forgot it that scene.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2023, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

True but for me, it does seem like an oversight in costuming.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Far more likely that than an oversight in the script

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-22-2023, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Eagle eye fans catch that though.
Old 09-06-2023, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& the creators hope they don't

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2023, 11:06 PM
Graphics Team

I was looking at what Courtney is doing lately and discovered he appeared in L&O twice before landing his role in CI.

For upcoming appearances he will be in the live action version of Lilo and Stitch. I forgot that was one of the upcoming live action movies.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh wow. Cool he got to have other appearances in the franchise

They're doing so many it is easy to forget which ones. Nice he'll be in that. What is his role?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-07-2023, 07:19 PM
Graphics Team

One of many actors who have played multiple characters in the franchise.

He is playing the social worker who is looking into if the sister can take care of Lilo properly.
Old 10-14-2023, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

oh nice, probably in it a bit then if I remember correctly. Been a very long time since I saw Lilo & Stitch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2023, 03:02 PM
Graphics Team

It has been a while for me too but I believe the character is in it a bit, yes.
Old 10-29-2023, 11:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Would be interesting to see how they do it live action

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team

When it comes out you should come cross country and find me and we can go see it.